New trailer for Matrix 4

8 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I was already sold. I have my fingers crossed the washosky sibling showed some restraint as they are definitely creative but with unchecked creative control can let stories get a bit absurd. 

This one's just made by one of the siblings so let's see if it's more controlled

Edited by Vini
13 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I was already sold. I have my fingers crossed the washosky sibling showed some restraint as they are definitely creative but with unchecked creative control can let stories get a bit absurd. 

lana was lead writer/director of season 2 of sense 8 (a significant improvement over 1). so, i have some faith.

Just now, -GD-X said:

lana was lead writer/director of season 2 of sense 8 (a significant improvement over 1). so, i have some faith.

I hated Sense 8. I never made it fully through season 1, so haven't had the chance to see season 2's improvement. I'm just gonna be optimistic because I've wanted a Matrix sequel for a very long time. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I hated Sense 8. I never made it fully through season 1, so haven't had the chance to see season 2's improvement. I'm just gonna be optimistic because I've wanted a Matrix sequel for a very long time. 

season 2 fixed a lot of issues i had with season 1.

Are we really about two weeks away? Have they started selling tickets?

This movie could have very little story, and be a whole bunch of scenes that mirror the original movie and at the end Neo finally realizes that he's Neo and unlock his power, and that's it. The movie could end as a cliffhanger for something else in the future.

What are the chances this is going to be an isolated story? So, I think people should have their expectations in check.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Are we really about two weeks away? Have they started selling tickets?

This movie could have very little story, and be a whole bunch of scenes that mirror the original movie and at the end Neo finally realizes that he's Neo and unlock his power, and that's it. The movie could end as a cliffhanger for something else in the future.

What are the chances this is going to be an isolated story? So, I think people should have their expectations in check.

I think what you described is going to be the first act. The rest they haven't really shown yet. 

2.5 hours it's the longest one yet it's gotta have some story.

Edited by Vini
19 minutes ago, Vini said:

I think what you described is going to be the first act. The rest they haven't really shown yet. 

2.5 hours it's the longest one yet it's gotta have some story.

Oh I didn't know it was 2.5 hours.

Yeah, let's hope it does have something interesting.

56 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

https://www.ign.com/articles/the-matrix-resurrections-new-look-and-more-humor

I read this and it made me lower my expectations. This isn't a series that needs tacked on humor. I feel like everything nowadays is trying to be some Disney/Marvel shit in that regard.

I'll wait and see the sequels got too up their own ass in seriousness

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

https://www.ign.com/articles/the-matrix-resurrections-new-look-and-more-humor

I read this and it made me lower my expectations. This isn't a series that needs tacked on humor. I feel like everything nowadays is trying to be some Disney/Marvel shit in that regard.

the first had humor "whoahh...i know kung fu" and it worked. some more scenes like that may be fine. 2 and 3 were overly serious. 1 was just a fun and amazing movie, in every way.