After a strong debut, the long-awaited 'Halo Infinite' game now appears to be struggling to retain players

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Twitch isn't important but you love rankings so much so let's use sites that use rankings.

Here's another ranking: 46th most played game on Steam currently :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The original Dying Light currently has more players :mj: Nearly all the games above it aren't exclusive either.

Dumbass trying to get me to accept a bet that literally proves what I'm saying. Truly truly is slow johnny no matter how long he leaves this place. 

hEY if hALo DrOps fRoM 6Th tO 8Th TheN U PErm 

:hest:

If you are gonna be a pussy then just STOP RESPONDING. NO wonder your username literally calls yourself a BITCH  :D

Now you copying GEEKERSANS post style cause you got RAPED and are too PUSSY to take a bet. 

HALO ISNT STEAM EXCLUSIVE . TAKE THE BET, you STREET dog BITCH. Coming to me for FOOD cause you got MANGE you ugly stupid TURD be a MAN FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE 

FUCKING FLEA BAG BITCH SCARED HIDING IN THE CORNER OF TWITCHES ASS CRACK LOL LOSER

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why do you think they’re piecemeal-ing Forge and co-op?      

I enjoyed the campaign.   Problem, jer? You need to lose some weight.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Gonna have to go now slow boy. Look forward to your next meltdown in the future.

In the meantime.

State of Halo atm:

maxresdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

YOU KNOW YOU LOST WHEN YOU TELL ME YOU ARE LEAVING LMFAO CLOWN CUNT

OFF TO PETSMART TO GET SOME FRONTLINE YOU DIRTY LONEY BITCH ROFLMGDAO!!!

48 minutes ago, JonbX said:

How is the top played games NOT an important metric but you use TWITCH.......people watching a game, not playing a game as a USEFUL metric :D

YOU ARE A CLOWN.

Accept the bet or STFU you little PUSSY ass ShelterMutt :D :D

RAW DATA :D You got RAW DOGGED ITT you fucking loser. RAW DATA IS TOP PLAYED GAMES ON XBOX. Halo isnt a STEAM exclusive

TAKE THE BET OR GET PUT TO SLEEP

39 minutes ago, JonbX said:

If you are gonna be a pussy then just STOP RESPONDING. NO wonder your username literally calls yourself a BITCH  :D

Now you copying GEEKERSANS post style cause you got RAPED and are too PUSSY to take a bet. 

HALO ISNT STEAM EXCLUSIVE . TAKE THE BET, you STREET dog BITCH. Coming to me for FOOD cause you got MANGE you ugly stupid TURD be a MAN FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE 

FUCKING FLEA BAG BITCH SCARED HIDING IN THE CORNER OF TWITCHES ASS CRACK LOL LOSER

37 minutes ago, JonbX said:

What an epic meltdown :sabu:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, JonbX said:

What a meltdown  :mickeyj:

E32QpnbXMAcpK6-.jpg.f6c329aeb7e642c0e595aeb99780e61f.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER

He’s having a meltdown like it’s our fault the game is a flop. MS gave it out for free and still people don’t want it. 343i can’t make a good Halo game to save their lives and they had plenty of time and money to do so. Was it our fault the game launched barebones despite an extra year of delay and still ended up looking like shit? I don’t understand his logic here. What a clown.

EE53E274-5136-4319-ADA5-DBD87A895387.jpeg

• Haha 1
53 minutes ago, jehurey said:

like, what is it you think you're accomplishing by coming out here and just putting on this act?

like, do you need to say this to convince yourself or something?:drake:

I enjoyed the campaign. :smoke: 

Problem, jer? You need to lose some weight.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, RaniK_ said:

I enjoyed the campaign. :smoke: 

Problem, jer? You need to lose some weight.

Yep, I loved it too.  They just need to fix the 30fps facial animations and camera stutter which affects all versions of the game lmao.