Just uninstalled Forza Horizon 5

8 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

By now, I already know what my kind of racing fling is.

Anything sim with a robust physics system and amazing sounds.

I am more of a Forza Motorsport fan though.

Nothing wrong with that.

You have a PS5 right?  You plan on getting GT7?  I suppose you could get it for PS4 as well.. but it's looking pretty good.  I think it will score mid 80s on Meta.  It seems quite fully featured.

I didn't play much of it but I thought it was silly how they portrayed the rural Mexican setting as some kind of cheerful paradise. Realistically If you tried to drive one of the game's cars in that setting in real life you would quickly lose it along with possibly your life as well.

• Haha 3
  • dead 1
Just now, Twinblade said:

I didn't play much of it but I thought it was silly how they portrayed the rural Mexican setting as some kind of cheerful paradise. Realistically If you tried to drive one of the game's cars in that setting in real life you would quickly lose it along with possibly your life as well.

:deadest:

45 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nothing wrong with that.

You have a PS5 right?  You plan on getting GT7?  I suppose you could get it for PS4 as well.. but it's looking pretty good.  I think it will score mid 80s on Meta.  It seems quite fully featured.

No PS5, just ps4.

I am not looking for a PS5. I could get it for PS4 though.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Actually I was looking forward it to be in Japan.

However what really sucks is the entire formula.

I admit that the formula is getting old. 

I LOVE the game... but they need to change it up drastically.

I think it would be awesome if they gave Horizon a rest and instead made a "Forza Snocross" series with awesome physics based gameplay.  I remember getting that feeling playing FH3 "Blizzard Mountain" DLC for the first time... I was like DAMN, these guys could do an amazing snowmobile racing game.

I LOVED Sno-Cross Championship Racing on the PS1.  It felt sooo good (at the time) to drive the sleds.  They had a nice physicality and sense of weight to them.  It felt like Wave Race did in a way.  

I'd love a modern game like this but open-world ala Blizzard Mountain.  With todays visuals and physics, you could have awesome snow deformation.

A guy can wish anyway.

yeah, its obvious that the game really isn't gaining much traction compared to the hype surrounding the previous games.

And, another sign of Microsoft mis-management, people are forgetting about Forza Motorsport since they haven't released a game in what will be 5 years.

Its literally been Forza Horizon 3 DLC in 2017, Forza Horizon 4 in 2018, Forza Horizon 4 DLC in 2019, and Forza Horizon 5 in 2021.

They've grinded it into the ground.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

yeah, its obvious that the game really isn't gaining much traction compared to the hype surrounding the previous games.

And, another sign of Microsoft mis-management, people are forgetting about Forza Motorsport since they haven't released a game in what will be 5 years.

Its literally been Forza Horizon 3 DLC in 2017, Forza Horizon 4 in 2018, Forza Horizon 4 DLC in 2019, and Forza Horizon 5 in 2021.

They've grinded it into the ground.

Microsoft gets away with it though becausw it's not like xbox players have anything else to play or look forward to :cruise:

20 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Microsoft gets away with it though becausw it's not like xbox players have anything else to play or look forward to :cruise:

Imagine if there was no Bethesda or Activision deals.

There was no Starfield coming.

Let's analyze what is the current state of Xbox.

They ran Forza Horizon into the ground.

Forza Motorsport is nowhere to be seen, Gran Turismo 7 is getting the attention.

And the state of Halo, both single player and multiplayer, feels like a complete swing and miss.

Imagine if they hadn't paid for the cavalry to come and save their ass.

Starfield is coming out before the end of 2022, whether or not the game has just a handful of bugs, or 10,000 bugs. Because the Xbox division is going to be on fumes during Spring, Summer, and Fall 2022.

Edited by jehurey