What game or games have you been putting off finishing?

I've lost count. It's probably in the thousands at this point. I'd have an easier time listing the game I actually finished.

Sometime I get very close to finishing a game but stop anyway. If I'm not enjoying playing the game for whatever reason I just drop it and move to something else. Too many games, not enough time.

a lot of games

but it's like I will come back to them later. I was pissed when I found out not all games are saved by steam cloud :mjcry:  which is absolutely stupid for todays standards,

I really didn't expect I still had to manually copy a save game folder before doing a clean OS install

also from the top of my head: 

bioshock infinite

asscreed pirates

arcanum replay

fallout: new vegas replay

neverwinter nights replay 

divinity: original sin (saves gone, but apparently I could check if they are downloadble from the cloud somehwere, i hope so)

pillars of eternity

tyranny

gta5

skyrim :mj: 

dishonored 2

divine divinity 

wasteland 2

deus ex: mankind divided

far cry 3 :mj: 

far cry 3 blood dragon

doom 2016 (not sure if I will ever go back, I stopped playing maybe 70% in. It got boring so fast. shooty deh demonss 👶 )

metro 2033 replay

dark souls replay

baldurs gate replay

secret of mana 2 replay

final fantasy 7 replay

but finished lots of games past few years. I just get tired sometimes of the same game and take a pause and go back. I envy anyone who can play one game at a time. 

Edited by kaz

obvious i'm trying to catch up with asscreed and watch dogs.

but in terms of me actually choosing to stop because there's a good reason: Cyberpunk when they finally update the game.

i also remember other smaller games, Deadlight, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, The Wolf Among Us.

Technically I was almost near the end of FO3 DLC The Pitt, and that left me with one more DLC to do, Point Lookout. And then I never really played New Vegas in proper order, I just found a goofy way to avoid the monsters and rush over to that town outside of the Vegas Strip. So I definitely want to go back to that.

Technically I know exactly where I left off in Elder Scrolls Oblivion, and I probably need to go and dial down the difficulty because I leveled up way to much before starting the main quests.

Nearly every Platinum game. It was the same way with Clover. Production Studio 4 -- Clover before it was rebranded and given free reign -- lost something important when it broke away from Capcom. I keep buying the games though.