Do you have an active Gamepass sub?

Gamepass   

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you currently have an active subscription?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh my god why can't you ever give a straight answer?  You are so fucking annoying.  No wonder you are sad and lonely. 

I bought Forza 3 with all DLC for about $15.   A Plague Tale was given for free on Epic Games Store   Hellblade was usually a cheap $6-$8 game on sale.   Halo Infinite...

30 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

damn straight! i just know i'll be busy with horizon 2, possibly elden ring (i want to try it), kirby and possibly gt7. when does PT2 drop?

im actually not sure, but the first one came out in may so I’m hoping this one releases during the same time frame. It would be a good release window as there’s usually not much coming out around then.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

im actually not sure, but the first one came out in may so I’m hoping this one releases during the same time frame. It would be a good release window as there’s usually not much coming out around then.

That would be dope! 

6 hours ago, ghostz said:

So including @jehurey, we’re at a 8-8 tie. Pretty interesting. 

so in other words, you're losing 7-9.

Yes, you being too stupid to count is interesting:mjgrin:

And I love how you just admitted that you NEEDED me. LOL

V1rl4st.png

:drake:

Edited by jehurey
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Are you currently trying to pass kidney stones as you typed that?:drake:

That's an accurate summation of what trying to have a conversation with you is like :hest:

Just give a straight answer you stupid goofy fuck :D 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

That's an accurate summation of what trying to have a conversation with you is like :hest:

Just give a straight answer you stupid goofy fuck :D 

You already were.

I even used A.), B.) C.), and told you that you were getting the answers, and you still were losing your shit.

Holy shit, you're getting angry into the second day?

Just now, jehurey said:

You already were.

I even used A.), B.) C.), and told you that you were getting the answers, and you still were losing your shit.

Holy shit, you're getting angry into the second day?

^ look at him :D 

Just now, Team 2019 said:

Can you get gamepass on Steamdeck? That seems appealing to me.

depends on how Steamdeck performs with Windows 10/11 installed on it.

All of these "reviews" were done with instructions from Valve that they can't talk about the OS, because they're not finished with it, and are still updating it.

LOL these sycophantic reviewers even complimented Valve saying that its "cool" that the OS is still getting updated up until launch.

Game Pass doesn't work with the SteamOS, so you would need to install Windows on it (you gotta pay for that).

And whatever space you have on the storage, after installing windows, you could use to install games.

10 hours ago, TLHBO said:

You played hours and hours and hours of games you would have never otherwise had an interest in buying, sounds amazing :grimaceleft:

Whos really the moron? I'll spell it out since you're borderline retarded - it's you.

God you are fucking dense.  Here is 7 of the games. Forza 4 and 5, A Plague Tale, Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice, Halo Infinite, Halo Master Chief Collection, and Fall Out 4.  Games I would have never bought but games I ended up loving.  Well Fall out 4 blows, and I eventually got bored of the Forza games eventhough they are great, but I didn't jave to spend 60 or 70 bucks on them. So fuck off dip shit.  

16 minutes ago, lostfool said:

God you are fucking dense.  Here is 7 of the games. Forza 4 and 5, A Plague Tale, Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice, Halo Infinite, Halo Master Chief Collection, and Fall Out 4.  Games I would have never bought but games I ended up loving.  Well Fall out 4 blows, and I eventually got bored of the Forza games eventhough they are great, but I didn't jave to spend 60 or 70 bucks on them. So fuck off dip shit.  

I bought Forza 3 with all DLC for about $15.

A Plague Tale was given for free on Epic Games Store

Hellblade was usually a cheap $6-$8 game on sale.

Halo Infinite............:drake:I wouldn't pay money for, but if I wanted to play its multiplayer, it would be free until you inevitably realized that it sucks and stop playing.

MCC was a broken game, and you could buy a European game code for like $10 back in 2017

I already paid for FO4 back in 2015, and therefore anybody who was already a Fallout fan already paid for the game at some point previously, and therefore giving it to you 5 years later is pretty much meaningless. And even then, I believe I bought it discounted at Greenmangaming, so I didn't pay full price for it. here let me check my email:

2n6vQIm.png

So:

$15 + Free + $8 + :drake: + $10 + $46 = $79

Or, in other words, about the same price as 5 months of Game Pass Ultimate.

And I keep them forever, they don't get taken away from me. I don't have to fear that they will be taken off the Game Pass service.

And I can play them at my own pace.

• Thanks 1
  • aitch 1