Official Elden Ring Thread

Just now, jehurey said:

No, we're not changing the topic of this conversation.

Nice try. But your questions already got answered.

And you already know that your claim about Xbox was wrong.

Because you DO SEE that I've only played  12 Minutes, It Takes Two, and Telling Lies since August.

You've lost, and you already know it.

And zero PS5 games since then. LMAO

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Vini said:

Probably because I bought them before that

1720807604_ScreenShot2022-02-24at9_17_57AM.thumb.png.21c7ab595509afdb6cdd7cd3ee7359fe.png

SO that means your purchases of Cyberpunk and Witcher, you asked for refunds WAY PAST the initial purchase dates?

So Sony gave you a massive exception to those purchases?

You're story doesn't seem to be adding up.

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Man, for a guy that really hates playstation, he bought like 5 different Playstation games within the past week.

:tom:

I buy almost almost all games for all consoles and complete maybe 10% of them. 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

SO that means your purchases of Cyberpunk and Witcher, you asked for refunds WAY PAST the initial purchase dates?

So Sony gave you a massive exception to those purchases?

You're story doesn't seem to be adding up.

I bought them both on Feb 18 and got a refund the next day. 

They make other exceptions though. For example they refunded my Battlefield 2042 a month after purchase because it's a broken piece of shit game. 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

SO you are a habitual refunder?

No I just don't complete them.

I get the refunds on the broken ones. 

Edited by Vini

So PS5 still runs at a higher framerate and Cows are the only consols faction that have the choice of a smooth 60fps?

Sounds like xbox stays losing. This is where the entire faction now informs us their TVs all support VRR and they've been using it extensively for years. Its their new buzzword they just failed to mention for the past few years

Except, if they said that the performance is largely unchanged since the network test.

..........I already told you about DF's conclusions about that network test video, that's the one I said was from a couple of months ago.

Playstation had better framerate, and had better image quality in shadows.

So you just confirmed that the PS is still on top.:blessed:

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

So PS5 still runs at a higher framerate and Cows are the only consols faction that have the choice of a smooth 60fps?

Sounds like xbox stays losing. This is where the entire faction now informs us their TVs all support VRR and they've been using it extensively for years. Its their new buzzword they just failed to mention for the past few years

Wanna bet that mine does? It’s a laggy mess on PS, that’s why DF literally said to play the PS4 version. :deadest:

13 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yep, absolutely fucked up.  The fact that it can have these issues and still hit a 97/95 meta just shows you how fucking bullshit reviewers are..

Lol they were never going to flop this even if it was shit on a disc. I dont even blame them, anyone who gave it an 8 from a major site would have faced death threats and online mockery of their gaming skills for years to come. Souls fans are scum I'm sorry to say, its filled with toxic shitheads.

"No perfect score? Ahahaha it must be too hard for the baby reviewer, journalists cant play games, he only lowballed it because he sucks at it"

Just now, ghostz said:

Even with these trade-offs, running the PS4 app on PS5 is currently the best option on any console

So the PS4 is better than ALL Xbox versions.

You just posted that.:lawl:

Edited by jehurey
  • Geese 2
Just now, jehurey said:

So the PS4 is better than the Xbox version.

You just posted that.:lawl:

The trade-off? The game runs at a lower resolution - at what appears to be a reconstructed 1800p - and with lower settings in grass density than the native PS5 version.

Also no dual sense and longer loading times:mroff:

enjoy ! 

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

Refunds Cyberpunk

Refunds Horizon

Refunds The Witcher

Why dont you show us the Xbox games you've bought recently Vini? Show us these games you deem worthy of keeping.

Most Xbox games I play are gamepass no need to refund. I'm buying Elden Ring on the X tomorrow and I'll keep you posted on that. 

• -GD-X★ changed the title to Official Elden Ring Thread