Official Elden Ring Thread

1 minute ago, Vini said:

Yeah and your autistic ass didn't notice the price discrepancy first time around?

but you just said that you posted the first photo with no date??????????

You're lying right now.

And that means there would've been no reason for you to EDIT AND REMOVE THE PHOTO six minutes later in an edit.

You're fucking tripping over yourself with lying.

Not to mention........you said you had recently refunded Cyberpunk, but then changed your story and said "Oh yeah.........also Witcher"

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

but you just said that you posted the first photo with no date??????????

You're lying right now.

And that means there would've been no reason for you to EDIT AND REMOVE THE PHOTO six minutes later in an edit.

You're fucking tripping over yourself with lying.

Not to mention........you said you had recently refunded Cyberpunk, but then changed your story and said "Oh yeah.........also Witcher"

I didn't realize me refunding a playstation game would effect you so personally. 

Just now, Vini said:

I didn't realize me refunding a playstation game would effect you so personally. 

Sorry, that's not going to work.

And I clearly am not affected bad enough to the point where I'm stumbling lying all over the place and editing pictures to try and keep that lie going.

Right?????????

because that's what you're doing, right now? Right?

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to Elden Ring patch impressions (MASSIVE TCHBR - DF recommends Cows play the PS4 version, also the PC version is fucked)
Just now, jehurey said:

Sorry, that's not going to work.

And I clearly am not affected bad enough to the point where I'm stumbling lying all over the place and editing pictures to try and keep that lie going.

Right?????????

because that's what you're doing, right now? Right?

Oh man I would've never said anything I didn't think getting a refund for a visually broken game would lead you down this rabbit hole of despair. 

Just now, Vini said:

Oh man I would've never said anything I didn't think getting a refund for a visually broken game would lead you down this rabbit hole of despair. 

You mean you wouldn't have made a lie if somebody easily caught you in it?

Is that what you're saying?

There's nothing more desperate than somebody clearly getting caught editing pictures, and changing their story because their lies are falling apart almost immediately.

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to Elden Ring patch impressions (MASSIVE TCHBR - DF recommends Cows play the PS4 version, also the PC version is fucked) VRR IS KING
Just now, jehurey said:

You mean you wouldn't have made a lie if somebody easily caught you in it?

Is that what you're saying?

There's nothing more desperate than somebody clearly getting caught editing pictures, and changing their story because their lies are falling apart almost immediately.

Oh wow listen tell you what Jerry I promise I'll never get a refund for another playstation game again for the sake of your mental health. 

whats even more amazing is how you still haven't even answered one of my earliest questions.

Your picture had no DATE INFORMATION on top.......which means your first photo was already an edited picture.

You REMOVED the (5 Days Ago) date in the first picture upload you did. 

whats even more amazing is how you still haven't even answered one of my earliest questions.

Your picture had no DATE INFORMATION on top.......which means your first photo was already an edited picture.

You REMOVED the (5 Days Ago) date in the first picture upload you did. 

Keep looking into it you almost got it. 

I'll give you a hint, one of those refunds was a lie but you haven't figured it out yet. 

Just now, Vini said:

Oh wow listen tell you what Jerry I promise I'll never get a refund for another playstation game again for the sake of your mental health. 

Sorry, sweetie, that's not going to work with me.

You're trying to get out of this, really bad now, I can tell.:drake:

I'm trying to keep count on all the lies and things you just attempted within the past hour.

1. -Removed a date from an email
  2. -Claimed that you just recently refunded Cyberpunk
  3. -Posted a second picture, but that date didn't match up
  4. -The price also didn't match up
  5. -You suddenly changed from "I recently refunded Cyberpunk" to "Oh yeah, actually I refunded a third game as well" Because who would mention a second refund, but not a third?
  6. -You got caught removing a photo link and replacing it with another
  7. -You gave a lie explaining why you removed the photo
  8. You reversed that explanation, which now means there's no reason for you removing the photo to begin with

And to top all of that?

Your story is:

-You downloaded and played a little bit of Witcher 3 on the Playstation

-You downloaded and played a little bit of Cyberpunk on Playstation

-You downloaded and played a little bit of Horizon Forbidden West on Playstation

And you asked for refunds...............all................three.......................times?

And Sony gave you a refund, which is against their refund policy, meaning they gave you SPECIAL EXCEPTIONS................all..................three.......................times??????????

:lawl:good God:lawl:

3 minutes ago, Vini said:

Keep looking into it you almost got it. 

I'll give you a hint, one of those refunds was a lie but you haven't figured it out yet. 

No, it was all a lie.

I don't need to look any further than that.

I'm trying to keep count on all the lies and things you just attempted within the past hour.

5. -You suddenly changed from "I recently refunded Cyberpunk" to "Oh yeah, actually I refunded a third game as well" Because who would mention a second refund, but not a third?
  8. You reversed that explanation, which now means there's no reason for you removing the photo to begin with

And to top all of that?

Your story is:

-You downloaded and played a little bit of Horizon Forbidden West on Playstation

And you asked for refunds...............all................three.......................times?

And Sony gave you a refund, which is against their refund policy, meaning they gave you SPECIAL EXCEPTIONS................all..................three.......................times??????????

No I played Cyberpunk and HFW and got refunds. I didn't play Witcher 3. 

And yes they make exceptions like this all the time especially for broken games like Horizon. 

Edited by Vini
Just now, Vini said:

No I played Cyberpunk and HFW and got refunds. I didn't play Witcher 3. 

And yes they make exceptions like this all the time don't blame me cause you're too stupid to know that. 

okay then, show me your PSN profile, so that I can see that you have played Horizon Forbidden West adn Cyberpunk recently.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And to top all of that?

Your story is:

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.thumb.jpg.2057667aa745da6eba8741778a56820c.jpg

You're so close

Just now, Vini said:

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.thumb.jpg.2057667aa745da6eba8741778a56820c.jpg

You're so close

Its not working, sweetie.

THis is probably the funniest thing I've ever typed on this forum:

And to top all of that?

Your story is:

I love how you're now pretending to act like you know what you're doing.

You don't.

Just now, Vini said:

Sure but I'm not giving you my PSN profile

Sorry..............but you don't have credibility with photos after you got caught editing your pictures.

That's not going to work.

Show me the PSN profile.

• -GD-X★ changed the title to Official Elden Ring Thread