Official Elden Ring Thread

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

yes you did.

We saw the email, it was from 5 days ago, and it was for $64

Why are you plainly lying to me.

You just changed the dollar amount right now.

Where dumbass? 5 days ago was the Witcher refund.

The first image I posted of the horizon refund there was no date that's why I reposed the full email with the date. 

Edited by Vini
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Vini said:

Where dumbass? 5 days ago was the Witcher refund.

The first image I posted of the horizon refund there was no date that's why I reposed the full email with the date. 

no............you switched out the old link with a new link

meaning you switched pictures.

I'm not misremembering because I found the ORIGINAL LINK you used

2124119275_ScreenShot2022-02-24at7_53_12AM.thumb.png.502b211363289ab68102bc5177c4e027.png

THat now says 404 file not found.

You removed it.

You

Got

Busted

Broke ass Vini showing that if a game isn't absolutely perfect he refunds it within the first hour. Only xbox games can apparantly fill his lofty expectations. Just stop Vini you're embarassing yourself. Stick to Rentalpass like a good little tool.

• Haha 1
Just now, TLHBO said:

Broke ass Vini showing that if a game isn't absolutely perfect he refunds it within the first hour. Only xbox games can apparantly fill his lofty expectations. Just stop Vini you're embarassing yourself. Stick to Rentalpass like a good little tool.

Fuck yea I'll refund it it's a broken mess and lmao at Jerry ITT :D 

Just now, Vini said:

You literally quoted my first post that had no date on it and requested a date. 

The fuck are you talking about lmao

Your first post had no date

You second post had a date of 5 days ago..............and a $64 refund.

I saw the picture, hence why I typed my post about why it says 5 days ago

And then you REMOVED THE ORIGINAL PHOTO.

I know because this was the original link, its saved in my post in which I quote you.

2124119275_ScreenShot2022-02-24at7_53_12AM.thumb.png.502b211363289ab68102bc5177c4e027.png

You changed the pictures, and tried to say that it was showing $10 all along.

it wasn't

You. Got.Busted.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

no............you switched out the old link with a new link

meaning you switched pictures.

I'm not misremembering because I found the ORIGINAL LINK you used

THat now says 404 file not found.

You removed it.

You

Got

Busted

:D 

This guy is legit retarded. 

You think I'm photoshopping refunds to prove a point to your dumbass?

Just now, Vini said:

:D 

This guy is legit retarded. 

You think I'm photoshopping refunds to prove a point to your dumbass?

Yes I do.

Because you removed this photo from this link

Sweetie, the link is saved in my posts.................you removed it.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Your first post had no date

You second post had a date of 5 days ago..............and a $64 refund.

I saw the picture, hence why I typed my post about why it says 5 days ago

And then you REMOVED THE ORIGINAL PHOTO.

I know because this was the original link, its saved in my post in which I quote you.

You changed the pictures, and tried to say that it was showing $10 all along.

it wasn't

You. Got.Busted.

Nah you're completely full of shit. Because your reply to that post had to do with the date, not the amount. Now you're making shit up

2124014994_ScreenShot2022-02-24at8_24_06AM.thumb.png.9834be13a37679c73ae97e346b8d0348.png

Now we know you're a liar too 

Edited by Vini
Just now, Vini said:

Nah you're completely full of shit. Because your reply to that post had to do with the date, not the amount. Now you're making shit up

2124014994_ScreenShot2022-02-24at8_24_06AM.thumb.png.9834be13a37679c73ae97e346b8d0348.png

No, sweetie.

Explain this missing link

You deleted a picture, correct?

We can clearly see the Edit annotation at the bottom of your post.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, sweetie.

Explain this missing link

You deleted a picture, correct?

We can clearly see the Edit annotation at the bottom of your post.

I deleted a picture because I uploaded the same refund twice. Got nothing to do with whatever you're making up right now. 

Just now, Vini said:

I deleted a picture because I uploaded the same refund twice. Got nothing to do with whatever you're making up right now. 

no you didn't.

Because I saw the "5 days ago" on the second photo.

You didn't post the same photo twice.

Edited 26 minutes ago by Vini

my post was 29 minutes ago.

Meaning that you made your original post.

Three minutes later I responded and clearly saw the 5 days later part.

And then THREE MINUTES AFTER THAT (six minutes after your original post) you suddenly "edited" your post.

You changed the picture.:lawl:
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no you didn't.

Because I saw the "5 days ago" on the second photo.

You didn't post the same photo twice.

my post was 29 minutes ago.

Meaning that you made your original post.

Three minutes later I responded and clearly saw the 5 days later part.

And then THREE MINUTES AFTER THAT (six minutes after your original post) you suddenly "edited" your post.

You changed the picture.:lawl:

Talking a wall with this guy sure I made up the whole thing just to trick you Jerry

$60 isn't going back to my bank account right now and Horizon is a great game with no issues.

Edited by Vini
3 minutes ago, Vini said:

Talking a wall with this guy sure I made up the whole thing just to trick you Jerry

sweetie

i have the link of a non-existant photo

I responded to your post THREE MINUTES after your original photo.
How could I have seen the 5 days ago information..............three minutes BEFORE YOU "FIXED" your photo????????????????

If what you said were true.........you would've a second photo with NO DATE, and I wouldn't have been talking about the "Feb" being above the Sony logo, because there would be nothing there.

I caught your lying ass. And you know this. Dude how pathetic are you, do you realize what I'm watching you do?
Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

sweetie

i have the link of a non-existant photo

I responded to your post THREE MINUTES after your original photo.
How could I have seen the 5 days ago information..............three minutes BEFORE YOU "FIXED" your photo????????????????

If what you said were true.........you would've a second photo with NO DATE, and I wouldn't have been talking about the "Feb" being above the Sony logo, because there would be nothing there.

I caught your lying ass. And you know this. Dude how pathetic are you, do you realize what I'm watching you do?

Yeah and your autistic ass didn't notice the price discrepancy first time around? I don't think so. 

Whatever Jerry I'm not trying to get into a 5 page argument with you. 

I also lied about getting my cyberpunk refund:

1202412979_ScreenShot2022-02-24at8_34_28AM.thumb.png.8810feb8d73f6d07fccedf01d76ac490.png

Must be a lie because Salesforce doesn't do refunds right?

Xbox version with VRR:

200.gif

PS5 version:

giphy.gif

PS4 version:

san-blurred.gif

PC version: 

pw1ub5co2w381.gif

let's look at the situation on consoles. The performance metrics we saw in the game's network test last year seem largely unchanged on PS5 and Series X. Both continue to offer two modes - a frame-rate mode and a quality mode. However, even running on the launch day patch 1.02, the frame-rate mode continues to run at a range of 45-60fps on PS5 and Series X, while the quality modes on each range between 30-60fps. Both machines run with entirely unlocked frame-rates, and much like the network test, there's still no 30fps cap to even out the wavering reading in quality mode. The result? A highly variable performance for the quality mode in particular, where 60fps is rarely - if ever - achieved on PS5 or Series X.

Xbox Series X is greatly improved by its system-level support for variable refresh rate (VRR) if you have a supporting display. VRR helps minimise the perceived judder in its 45-60fps range in frame-rate mode, creating a smoother experience by matching the screen refresh to the frame-rate. This may not be a solution for everybody, but for those with compatible TVs it's the best option on Xbox right now. 

Meanwhile, hitting a stable 60fps on PS5 involves another tactic entirely. Sadly, VRR support isn't available on Sony's machine right now, but, as with the network test, simply running the PS4 app on PS5 clears up the frame-rate to a smooth 60fps. The trade-off? The game runs at a lower resolution - at what appears to be a reconstructed 1800p - and with lower settings in grass density than the native PS5 version. This is fundamentally the PS4 Pro codepath, using the higher power of PS5 to hit a more consistent performance level. Even with these trade-offs, running the PS4 app on PS5 is currently the best option on any console to achieve a consistent 60fps - and comes recommended if you value outright performance over image quality and higher-end graphical features.

The PC situation is also worth clarifying. As it currently stands the PC version using the latest 1.02 patch has a number of issues that will affect all hardware configurations on all graphical settings presets. Elden Ring is From Software's first foray into low-level APIs on PC and the game uses DirectX 12. As we have seen in other DX12 titles, there can be severe and distracting frame-time stuttering issues. 

First there are stutters of up to 250 milliseconds in length when new effects, enemies, and areas appear on screen. These types of stutter lessen as the play experience goes on and enemies, areas, and effects are revisited by the player. A second and more pervasive stutter appears to be tied to loading new game areas - when traversing the terrain, moving from one area to the next can cause minor one-off frame drops a few times a minute, or at worst, tumbling frame-time issues that drop the frame-rate from a steady 60 into the 40s. 

Variable refresh rate monitors using G-Sync or Freesync help alleviate a level of the distracting nature of some of these issues, but leaning on the technology is not a good situation in light of how the console versions do not suffer from these stutters. Other issues to note are the lack of ultrawide screen support, no support for frame-rates above 60fps, and unintuitive graphical options that lack visible scaling. As we have seen with other titles suffering from similar issues such as Final Fantasy 7 Remake and Halo Infinite, it could be sensible to wait for further patches before investing time into the PC version of Elden Ring.

LMFAO!!!!!!

best on X. 

Cows play PS4 version, hermits are best to avoid the game at all. :deadest:

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2022-02-24-elden-ring-performance-first-impressions

Edited by ghostz
  • -GD-X★ changed the title to Official Elden Ring Thread