Official Elden Ring Thread

1 minute ago, Vini said:

Most Xbox games I play are gamepass no need to refund. I'm buying Elden Ring on the X tomorrow and I'll keep you posted on that. 

You're a rental guy like Ghostz then. No shame in that if thats how you want to roll but dont try to attack other services for it.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

You're a rental guy like Ghostz then. No shame in that if thats how you want to roll but dont try to attack other services for it.

Not really I would use gamely if I was a rental guy. I've refunded maybe 5 games on playstation and bought hundreds. 

Uptick recently due to broken unfinished games being released like Battlefield

and Cyberpunk "next gen update" that still crashes all the time. And Horizon's broken visuals.

Edited by Vini
2 minutes ago, Vini said:

This is the last thing I post afterwards go annoy someone else

1508194032_ScreenShot2022-02-24at9_27_25AM.thumb.png.535d796fd1cbefa0014600ba56f952bc.png

Wait a minute, so you asked for refunds for these two games..............six minutes apart?

Witcher 3 was at 7:16pm

Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 7.59.55 AM.png

And Cyberpunk was at 7:22

Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 9.27.25 AM.png

But wait a minute............you said that Cyberpunk was never downloaded, so that means you can get a refund through the automated system, and would have never needed a customer service chat to request it?

And you've already said that you've lied about one of these games?

Gee............I wonder which game you posted a picture that didn't have any time or date on it??????

Just now, jehurey said:

Wait a minute, so you asked for refunds for these two games..............six minutes apart?

Witcher 3 was at 7:16pm

Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 7.59.55 AM.png

And Cyberpunk was at 7:22

Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 9.27.25 AM.png

But wait a minute............you said that Cyberpunk was never downloaded, so that means you can get a refund through the automated system, and would have never needed a customer service chat to request it?

And you've already said that you've lied about one of these games?

Gee............I wonder which game you posted a picture that didn't have any time or date on it??????

I said Witcher was never downloaded. I played Cyberpunk. 

I requested a refund for both in the same chat. 

Edited by Vini
2 minutes ago, Vini said:

Not really I would use gamely if I was a rental guy. I've refunded maybe 5 games on playstation and bought hundreds. 

Uptick recently due to broken unfinished games being released like Battlefield

and Cyberpunk "next gen update" that still crashes all the time. And Horizon's broken visuals.

So the games you've refunded on playstation just so happened to have mostly occurred within the past week...........for some odd reason?

1 hour ago, Vini said:

Only playstation games :lawl:

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

How is that a good thing? :cruise:Thats either because you're an IRL fanboy or because all your xfop games are rentalpass

3 minutes ago, Vini said:

Most Xbox games I play are gamepass no need to refund. I'm buying Elden Ring on the X tomorrow and I'll keep you posted on that. 

Just like to point out I called it :umad:

He laughs about only refunding PlayStation games as if xbox games are somehow different but it's because in reality he doesn't buy Xbox games.

Xbox has firmly established itself as the console of the poor, that's why chavs love it so much. PlayStation is the premium brand.

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

Just like to point out I called it :umad:

He laughs about only refunding PlayStation games as if xbox games are somehow different but it's because in reality he doesn't buy Xbox games.

Xbox has firmly established itself as the console of the poor, that's why chavs love it so much. PlayStation is the premium brand.

Xbox has firmly established itself as the most consumer friendly and best value in gaming. Most people don't have $70 to shell out for a new game, I do.

Edited by Vini
9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So the PS4 is better than ALL Xbox versions.

You just posted that.:lawl:

No no you misunderstand, you're only meant to read selected parts of the article that Ghostz wants you to read.

Just now, Vini said:

Xbox has firmly established itself as the most consumer friendly and best value in gaming. Most people don't have $70 to shell out for a new game, I do.

You have $70 to shell out yeah, when you spend it, get it back, spend it, get it back, spend it, get it back :tom: That initial $70 takes you far Vini

No no you misunderstand, you're only meant to read selected parts of the article that Ghostz wants you to read.

10 minutes ago, ghostz said:

The trade-off? The game runs at a lower resolution - at what appears to be a reconstructed 1800p - and with lower settings in grass density than the native PS5 version.

Also no dual sense and longer loading times:mroff:

enjoy ! 

No really, I hope you two have fun with the PS4 version.. LOL. 

Just now, TLHBO said:

You have $70 to shell out yeah, when you spend it, get it back, spend it, get it back, spend it, get it back :tom: That initial $70 takes you far Vini

You and I both know they would deny all my refunds if that was the case. 

Just now, Vini said:

Xbox has firmly established itself as the most consumer friendly and best value in gaming. Mot people don't have $70 to shell out for a new game, I do.

But you clearly value Playstation games, so much so, that you keep on paying them to own them.

And not only that, you could've bought Witcher 3 or Cyberpunk on Xbox............yet you still decided to give Sony the purchase.

Even for games like Sherlock Holmes, which are also available on Xbox.

1 minute ago, Vini said:

I didn't lie about any of them genius I was messing with you. I got a refund for all 3

So now you're saying THAT was the lie?

Even though I clearly saw you post a photo and then delete it.

And then you lied about why you deleted it.

And then you went back and CHANGED your story on why you changed the photo in the first place.

Horizon Forbidden west was the one in which you clearly edited out the time and date.

And I do mean EDIT............because those screenshots come with the time and date by default, so you went out of your way to REMOVE it.

Just now, jehurey said:

So now you're saying THAT was the lie?

Even though I clearly saw you post a photo and then delete it.

And then you lied about why you deleted it.

And then you went back and CHANGED your story on why you changed the photo in the first place.

Horizon Forbidden west was the one in which you clearly edited out the time and date.

And I do mean EDIT............because those screenshots come with the time and date by default, so you went out of your way to REMOVE it.

Now you're getting warmer.. keep going

Clearly not you've got three already. It sounds like they keep making excwptions for you.

His entire story doesn't make the slightest bit of sense.

All of a sudden, he starts refunding 3 games within a week.

Two of them special exceptions.

He tells us that he KNOWS about this special exception rule, personally.

And then he tells us that he's bought HUNDREDS of Playstation games, and has only really done 5 returns, only two before this past Saturday.

31 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yep, absolutely fucked up.  The fact that it can have these issues and still hit a 97/95 meta just shows you how fucking bullshit reviewers are..

The game is probably great despite the issues.  But I've seen other great games that had similar issues at launch get killed critically and never recover that mind share with gamers even if a patch comes later on to fix said issues, because the damage was already done by it getting panned by reviewers. 

• -GD-X★ changed the title to Official Elden Ring Thread