Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

7 hours ago, Ramza said:

@Twinblade

The cluster bombs was not a good idea. It only divided NATO opinions, it's a PR nightmare and I've seen some military people who question if it's really going to make any sort of difference. Big whoop from Biden on the international stage. 

It was outlawed for a reason. 

Zelensky was super mad, I don't remember to whom he was talking to but he said and I quote ''Go to hell.'' Very cool temperament that Zelensky but then again being surrounded by reluctant bureaucrats all day and trying to wage war must be fucking exhausting. 

Who's opinion? No one cares. Not only does the current administration not care... that much... but neither does anyone else. It's up to Ukraine to determine how they will use these weapons.

The weapon was "outlawed"... sure, but the US isn't a signatory and who are we to say what Ukraine does with the weapon? It's their land. If it means getting pussy ass Russkies out of Ukraine, everyone is for it.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.youtube.com/@DenysDavydov   This guy posts daily summaries of the main events in the war (He also covered that explosion which was old btw). He's Ukrainian, but he's not afraid t

Wasn't Aza going to Crimea on vacation this month? Well I hope he has a.....blast 

Facts over feelings.

Posted Images

On 2023-07-09 at 3:50 PM, Twinblade said:

They sent the Azovstal commanders back to Ukraine eventhough they were supposed to stay in Turkey per the deal Turkey had with Russia. Erdogan pretty much doesn't give a shit about Putin anymore :D 

Putin and Russia are in the weakest state they've ever been in... Erdogan could literally walk in and take over the place if necessary... I mean, for fuck sake, Wagner almost did. :drake: 

For real though, Turkey shit all over Russia and there was zero fucks given.

1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

Who's opinion? No one cares. Not only does the current administration not care... that much... but neither does anyone else. It's up to Ukraine to determine how they will use these weapons.

The weapon was "outlawed"... sure, but the US isn't a signatory and who are we to say what Ukraine does with the weapon? It's their land. If it means getting pussy ass Russkies out of Ukraine, everyone is for it.

Not everyone apparently. Seems like that's the part you don't understand. 

10 hours ago, Ramza said:

@Twinblade

The cluster bombs was not a good idea. It only divided NATO opinions, it's a PR nightmare and I've seen some military people who question if it's really going to make any sort of difference. Big whoop from Biden on the international stage. 

It was outlawed for a reason. 

Zelensky was super mad, I don't remember to whom he was talking to but he said and I quote ''Go to hell.'' Very cool temperament that Zelensky but then again being surrounded by reluctant bureaucrats all day and trying to wage war must be fucking exhausting. 

Most military experts agree that the cluster bombs will make a difference. They're also framing it as just being a temporary addition to Ukraine's arsenal while the west tries to expand production of regular artillery shells.

And I think Zelensky was referring to Hungary. They've been a pro-Putin thorn in his side since the beginning of the war.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Most military experts agree that the cluster bombs will make a difference. They're also framing it as just being a temporary addition to Ukraine's arsenal while the west tries to expand production of regular artillery shells.

And I think Zelensky was referring to Hungary. They've been a pro-Putin thorn in his side since the beginning of the war.

No it wasn't Orban. That I'm sure of it. It was bound to create some controversy among nato countries. 

15 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Russia is at its weakest and NATO is now at its strongest.. Finland Joined and Turkey gave the okay for Sweeden to join. 

:salute:

Biden is still so scared of Putin he refuses to give Ukraine the long range missiles they’ve been requesting for months.

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Biden is still so scared of Putin he refuses to give Ukraine the long range missiles they’ve been requesting for months.

You're back with this narrative again? :kaz:

The one's who are pushing the pro- Russian agenda are afraid of Putin... Aka the Republicans :umad:

Under Biden's leadership NATO has never been stronger.  Ukraine is pretty much going to be allowed to join NATO once this conflict is over..... A direct defiance of what Putin wants bbbbbut he is scared of Putin :awww:

Edited by Goukosan
2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

You're back with this narrative again? :kaz:

The one's who are pushing the pro- Russian agenda are afraid of Putin... Aka the Republicans :umad:

Under Biden's leadership NATO has never been stronger.  Ukraine is pretty much going to be allowed to join NATO once this conflict is over..... A direct defiance of what Putin wants bbbbbut he is scared of Putin :awww:

Nope, some republicans are actually the most vocal ones when it comes to sending weapons to Ukraine. Lindsey Graham for example has been trying to get Biden to send ATACMs missiles for ages now, but thats all been falling on deaf ears.

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Nope, some republicans are actually the most vocal ones when it comes to sending weapons to Ukraine. Lindsey Graham for example has been trying to get Biden to send ATACMs missiles for ages now, but thats all been falling on deaf ears.

Stop the delusion.  The Republicans are splintered on Ukraine vs Russia.  Trump who is far and away the leading GOP presidential candidate , his MAGA cult, MAGA house Representatives and senators all are pro Russia in this conflict. 

I know it burns your soul that Biden and the democrats are on the right side of history with this :umad:

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Arent there over 220 republicans in house? That’s not even 1/3rd of them. 

nice try though

That's just under 1/3 of house Republicans...

Do you know what splintered means? 

Only 68% of house Republicans support the aid. 

Meanwhile... 100% of house Democrats voted in support of the aid.  :umad:

So like I said... Stop the delusions that Republicans are the most vocal ones in support of the Aid. 

Edited by Goukosan
53 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That's just under 1/3 of house Republicans...

Do you know what splintered means? 

Only 68% of house Republicans support the aid. 

Meanwhile... 100% of house Democrats voted in support of the aid.  :umad:

So like I said... Stop the delusions that Republicans are the most vocal ones in support of the Aid. 

Democrats don't want to deviate from Biden's agenda, but I consistently see republicans being the vocal ones. Nikki Haley, Mike Pence, Lindsey Graham, Chris Christie, Adam Kizinger, etc. But I rarely see popular democrats on social media doing the same thing.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Democrats don't want to deviate from Biden's agenda, but I consistently see republicans being the vocal ones. Nikki Haley, Mike Pence, Lindsey Graham, Chris Christie, Adam Kizinger, etc. But I rarely see popular democrats on social media doing the same thing.

They stick out because they're the outliers in the Republican party on Ukraine.  That's called a vocal minority that is trying to sway other Republicans to support the aid. 

On the democratic side its 100% support for Ukraine... There's no democrat in congress that needs convincing. 

So again.. Stop the delusion. 

Edited by Goukosan
56 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Hmmm, @Twinblade

Maybe I was wrong about potential Russian offensive operations on a massive scale. 

Ukraine is losing, bro. 

:D here you go with the Hindu Times again.

Russia is just trying to get Ukraine to divert resources. I doubt they have the capabilities for any large scale offensives.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It seems to me like the Ukrainians are getting asses handed out to them. But I am constantly fed propaganda. 

What do you think is happening, @Twinblade?

Neither side is releasing much info atm so we’re pretty blind as to what’s going on. But a Ukrainian government official said today that they breached the first major Russian defense line. Where and to what extent still remains to be seen. 

But the attrition rate still appears to be in Ukraine’s favor. Russia is losing a significant amount of artillery pieces and armored vehicles that they can’t easily replace.