Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.youtube.com/@DenysDavydov   This guy posts daily summaries of the main events in the war (He also covered that explosion which was old btw). He's Ukrainian, but he's not afraid t

Wasn't Aza going to Crimea on vacation this month? Well I hope he has a.....blast 

Facts over feelings.

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Im not going to bother arguing anymore. There's enough filler in this thread because of the jerry go round. Im just going to focus on the actual conflict

This is really bad if Russia is going to escalate things to this level.

In other words you're waiting for appalling takes from leftist. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I think I remember saying this about Tulsi to @Cooke

whats that? She spoke at cpac? i don't really blame her. She's been left politically homeless after what the DNC did to her.  If she can promote good progressive ideas to the right then its a win. 

Edited by Cooke
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

It's ok to admit the Republicans, right wing media and Trump's stance on the Russian Ukraine conflict is indefensible. 

Oh please. Who were the ones that were asking for sanctions on Russia BEFORE they made the decision to invade Ukraine? It sure as hell wasn't Biden and the democrats.

3 minutes ago, Cooke said:

whats that? She spoke at cpac? i don't really blame her. She's been left politically homeless after what the DNC did to her.  

She's a moderate democrat who thinks with common sense like Sinema and Manchin, this is why the left hates her.

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Oh please. Who were the ones that were asking for sanctions on Russia BEFORE they made the decision to invade Ukraine? It sure as hell wasn't Biden and the democrats.

The same republicans who are praising Putin and are spreading Russian propaganda?  Those Republicans? 

Just admit it, their stance on this is indefensible.  You know that's true :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Twinblade said:

She's a moderate democrat who thinks with common sense like Sinema and Manchin, this is why the left hates her.

She's nothing like either of those 2. They are dino's. Sinema used to be progressive but she's been bought out. Tulsi promote progressive agendas like universal healthcare and free college, and higher wages 

6 minutes ago, Cooke said:

whats that? She spoke at cpac? i don't really blame her. She's been left politically homeless after what the DNC did to her.  If she can promote good progressive ideas to the right then its a win. 

Dat Grift is strong with her :umad:

22 minutes ago, Cooke said:

She's nothing like either of those 2. They are dino's. Sinema used to be progressive but she's been bought out. Tulsi promote progressive agendas like universal healthcare and free college, and higher wages 

All the things the right are champions of. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

All the things the right are champions of. 

Not yet.  Democrats used to keep slaves.. so times change 🙂  

Edited by Cooke
23 minutes ago, Cooke said:

You have to excuse Twincel. He's programmed to respond with the "common sense" defense lol. 

3 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Its almost like the left is trying to force everyone out and become grifters. Why is that? 

lol and you talk about Jerry. At least he post links and shit and some information to back himself up. You're literally just saying anything that comes to your mind as a dodge, which isn't much at all. 

21 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol and you talk about Jerry. At least he post links and shit and some information to back himself up. You're literally just saying anything that comes to your mind as a dodge, which isn't much at all. 

Was Colin Powell a grifter?