This is why the steam deck will fail

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Can you imagine if when the Nintendo Switch came out............the sheep would suddenly start bashing the PS Vita, and then start doing comparisons to a device to came out 5 years ago.

TO make themselves feel good?

UNironically?

:tom:That is literally...........................literally....................what Lemij and THLOB are currently doing right now. That's how desperate they are.

The only comparison happening here is between the Deck and a hypothetical 2022 Nintendo Switch that Sheep think could be meaningfully more powerful than the Deck :tom: 

..... becuz Nvidia leaks are credible now suddenly :cruise: 

• Geese 1
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sheep bought a second Shitch at 350$ for a OLED screen. stfd   A portable PS4 sounds infinitely better than the Nintendo pos you currently have.     Nintendo are selling their games at

Lol I remember that well, Jerry specifically. Its like how waggle was the future, then it was the touchscreen, now sheep are back to playing fps with fumblesticks and loving it. Funny how it changes i

Posted Images

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Can you imagine if when the Nintendo Switch came out............the sheep would suddenly start bashing the PS Vita, and then start doing comparisons to a device to came out 5 years ago.

UNironically?

:tom:That is literally...........................literally....................what Lemij and THLOB are currently doing right now. That's how desperate they are.

There's a huge difference. When Vita came out, Sony had the PS4. PC players are on the technical cutting edge. Sheep are stuck 10 years in the past. There is no modern option for you.

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

UNironically?

THLOB? Get the name right pleb

The only reason Switch power is being brought up is because you sheep were laughing and saying "who wants to play Doom and Witcher at 720p medium settings", when playing downgraded games was exactly what you sheep had been doing for years.

Had you sheep not been hypocrites nobody would be mentioning this.

9 hours ago, Remij said:

..... becuz Nvidia leaks are credible now suddenly :cruise: 

:tom:they actually are if they come straight from nVidia servers instead of a user-populated test database.

LOL, sweetie I'll be perfectly happy to pull back these Nintendo Ampere rumors, in exchange for you admitting that the GeForce Now leaks are not credible.

[watch this world-class backtrack he's fixing to do]

Its almost as if I rolled a perfect flush of butthurt, with all three of them coming in to voice their pain

:hest:

7 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

There's a huge difference. When Vita came out, Sony had the PS4. PC players are on the technical cutting edge. Sheep are stuck 10 years in the past. There is no modern option for you.

LOL so now you're running back to your PC.

You're the ones who wanted to make the comparison between handheld hardware...........and now you're trying to run back to your PCs:drake: Which you'll need to play modern 3D AAA games, because those don't run well on the Steam Deck.

6 hours ago, TLHBO said:

THLOB? Get the name right pleb

The only reason Switch power is being brought up is because you sheep were laughing and saying "who wants to play Doom and Witcher at 720p medium settings", when playing downgraded games was exactly what you sheep had been doing for years.

Had you sheep not been hypocrites nobody would be mentioning this.

LOL THOLB over here is whining about his name.

People didn't buy a Switch for Doom or Witcher.

Its actually embarrassing for you that the Switch was getting close to running the same games that Xbox One was running.  I even remember Jonb saying that the NPC counts in Witcher 3 on Switch were nowhere close to Xbox One, and then the Digital Foundry article confirmed just that, and then I showed him the difference between the console versions and the PC version, which had way more NPCs.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:tom:they actually are if they come straight from nVidia servers instead of a user-populated test database.

LOL, sweetie I'll be perfectly happy to pull back these Nintendo Ampere rumors, in exchange for you admitting that the GeForce Now leaks are not credible.

[watch this world-class backtrack he's fixing to do]

No sweetie... I'm looking forward to 2022 coming and going with no Switch in sight...

...as more Geforce Now leaks keep getting announced LOL :hest: 

Just now, Remij said:

No sweetie... I'm looking forward to 2022 coming and going with no Switch in sight...

:lawl::lawl::lawl:Did he just go full Dynocrap, and predict "Da Cliff"???? LOL

Just now, Remij said:

...as more Geforce Now leaks keep getting announced LOL :hest: 

There's the backtrack that I was talking about.

The best part is he knows the Nintendo nVidia leaks are actually real.:drake:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:lawl::lawl::lawl:Did he just go full Dynocrap, and predict "Da Cliff"???? LOL

There's the backtrack that I was talking about.

The best part is he knows the Nintendo nVidia leaks are actually real.:drake:

:cosby2: 

There's no new Nintendo Switch console being released in 2022 Jerky :mj: 

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Its almost as if I rolled a perfect flush of butthurt, with all three of them coming in to voice their pain

:hest:

LOL so now you're running back to your PC.

You're the ones who wanted to make the comparison between handheld hardware...........and now you're trying to run back to your PCs:drake: Which you'll need to play modern 3D AAA games, because those don't run well on the Steam Deck.

Yea of course. Only Nintendo chooses to limit themselves to outdated android tablet hardware. I'm not saying the Deck should be anyone's only system.

@Remij

https://nitter.net/killyourfm/status/1502193053276192768#r

Installing Windows just sounds like a shitty experience overrall. You lose the benefits such as display scaling, 30fps limiter, and the ui specifically made for the device, introduce jank to the device features such as brightness controls etc  lose about 30GB more space, shirten the battery life....all for no real benefit other than a few anticheat games.

Fair play to Microsoft most of the games perform better than expected. Windows must "get out of the way" more than I expected once a game starts running.

Apex legends now woeks through Proton and DBD recently had the same anticheat file added to steamdb recently so it seems like a lot of the anticheat games will start to work anyway.

Also someone on youtube has Civ V running on this. That was what I was hoping on all along. Availability is now Q3 2022 so no rush to get one :drake: But when that improves I think I'll get one.

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

@Remij

https://nitter.net/killyourfm/status/1502193053276192768#r

Installing Windows just sounds like a shitty experience overrall. You lose the benefits such as display scaling, 30fps limiter, and the ui specifically made for the device, introduce jank to the device features such as brightness controls etc  lose about 30GB more space, shirten the battery life....all for no real benefit other than a few anticheat games.

Fair play to Microsoft most of the games perform better than expected. Windows must "get out of the way" more than I expected once a game starts running.

Apex legends now woeks through Proton and DBD recently had the same anticheat file added to steamdb recently so it seems like a lot of the anticheat games will start to work anyway.

Also someone on youtube has Civ V running on this. That was what I was hoping on all along. Availability is now Q3 2022 so no rush to get one :drake: But when that improves I think I'll get one.

I think a lot of PC players underestimated how unviable Windows is for dedicated gaming hardware. There's no great way to plug a Windows PC into the TV and get a console experience, and the problems only get worse when you think about handhelds, VR headsets, cloud streaming, etc. For Valve to go into hardware, they had to have full access to modify the OS. And today there is official confirmation that Steam is coming to Chromebooks, likely using the same Proton compatibility in SteamOS. Decoupling Windows games from Windows is going to expand the options for PC gaming in a huge way.

There's still a chance publishers/devs could fuck this up by insisting on their shitty launchers, refusing to update anticheat, and generally not doing the bare minimum. But even if you only assess the Deck as a gaming handheld limited by the verified library, it's still looking sweet as hell.