This is why the steam deck will fail

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sheep bought a second Shitch at 350$ for a OLED screen. stfd   A portable PS4 sounds infinitely better than the Nintendo pos you currently have.     Nintendo are selling their games at

Lol I remember that well, Jerry specifically. Its like how waggle was the future, then it was the touchscreen, now sheep are back to playing fps with fumblesticks and loving it. Funny how it changes i

Posted Images

It serves little purpose. Even if you want to use it as a portable, its large enough that carrying it around isn't ideal, and its heavy enough that you can't comfortably play it for a long period of time (not that you'd even be able to given the battery life). The whole gimmick is based around seeing what Triple A games look like in portable form, but if you have a gaming PC there is no reason not to just play them on there.

• Upvote 1

i can't think of any hardware device steam made that ended up being a success. the steam-mini-pc's are all forgotten, the steam controller just sucked and i doubt most people care about handhelds other than ninty

the actual pricing and the sales already implied that most people rather spent more on the steam deck, so it will be a small hardcore userbase rather than a casual mass seller

I liked handhelds when I was younger but now I rather take a book with me and not look like a fucking dork loser, like those kids that come up to you with boogers on their face and ask if ya got games on ya phone aka bhtregay

Edited by kaz
8 hours ago, TLHBO said:

This is quite possibly the most retarded comparison I've ever seen on Systemwars, and remember I've seen hundreds of Lemmings posting over the years.

You honestly don't see the likeness? 

11 hours ago, TLHBO said:

This is quite possibly the most retarded comparison I've ever seen on Systemwars, and remember I've seen hundreds of Lemmings posting over the years.

Tbf it's not retarded by Cucke standards. This is one of his better post. I mean it's so dumb and cringe but he's capable of much worse. 

• dead 1
On 2022-03-01 at 9:21 AM, ghostz said:

It will fail bc it’s obviously made for adults, but adults would rather just buy a PC. Nintendo wins because of its mass appeal and exclusive games. 

Steam Deck is made for successful adults with interesting lives. That's why SW sheep can't understand the appeal.

• dead 1
2 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

Steam Deck is made for successful adults with interesting lives.

:drake:that's actually really funny.

no, it isn't.

its made for adults who have nothing else going on in their lives, so they spend their time trying to tweak a shitty device that looks like it was made by an chinese seller on Amazon and see if they can get Dying Light 2 to run at a combination of Low-Medium settings at 30fps at 800p, because their only other option would be...........actually playing Dying Light 2.

• Ben 1
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

:drake:that's actually really funny.

no, it isn't.

its made for adults who have nothing else going on in their lives, so they spend their time trying to tweak a shitty device that looks like it was made by an chinese seller on Amazon and see if they can get Dying Light 2 to run at a combination of Low-Medium settings at 30fps at 800p, because their only other option would be...........actually playing Dying Light 2.

You still got 5 months to wait for Switch to not actually play Dying Light 2 on any settings.

Screenshot_20220308-144732.png

• dead 1
39 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

You still got 5 months to wait for Switch to not actually play Dying Light 2 on any settings.

Screenshot_20220308-144732.png

yeah, you actually end up playing better games that are exclusive.

I guarantee you the steam deck becomes your "I primarily use it to play my 2D indie games, and mess with emulation" device.

Which is the real reason why Valve created it.  Its not really meant for AAA-production 3D games.

Its to get people buying 2D indie games on steam again, because nintendo is absolutely eating their lunch and taking sales away from that.

Sheep know the Steam Dick destroy the Nintendo Shitch which is why they are so mad about it's existence. On top of Steam being the best platform ever made with the biggest library of games. 

Sheep bragged about getting downgraded ports of Witcher 3, Alien Isolation, Wolfenstein, pays monthly fees for broken N64 emulation and constantly plays games at sub HD resolution but somehow we're supposed to believe the Steam Dick performance level is unacceptable. 

Sit down you hypocrites.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Sheep know the Steam Dick destroy the Nintendo Shitch which is why they are so mad about it's existence. On top of Steam being the best platform ever made with the biggest library of games. 

Sheep bragged about getting downgraded ports of Witcher 3, Alien Isolation, Wolfenstein, pays monthly fees for broken N64 emulation and constantly plays games at sub HD resolution but somehow we're supposed to believe the Steam Dick performance level is unacceptable. 

Sit down you hypocrites.

:tom:its not working, the bait you're attempting.

its very simple, if Nintendo had released a Switch 2.0 that basically had hardware that was equivalent of a 2013 Playstation 4, running on a handheld at 800p, and they released that in late 2021 for $400

.............what would say?

C'mon.........be man-enough to BE HONEST.  What would you have said on this forum?

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

:tom:its not working, the bait you're attempting.

its very simple, if Nintendo had released a Switch 2.0 that basically had hardware that was equivalent of a 2013 Playstation 4, running on a handheld at 800p, and they released that in late 2021 for $400

.............what would say?

C'mon.........be man-enough to BE HONEST.  What would you have said on this forum?

Sheep bought a second Shitch at 350$ for a OLED screen. stfd :kaz:  A portable PS4 sounds infinitely better than the Nintendo pos you currently have.

Nintendo are selling their games at full price for years after release while people who buy the Steam Dick will have their Steam library available from the get go.

Lmfao, on top of having to pay monthly fees to play Nintendo games Smash online. :hest: 

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
  • aitch 1
13 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Sit down you hypocrites.

This. We were meant to be impressed with some heavily downgraded ports, the sheep went apeshit for Doom. Now they tell us playing it at 720-800p on medium settings is unplayable. Real hypocrites.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1