This is why the steam deck will fail

Just now, Remij said:

It was one of those youtube channels who got the game early........ must have been a different one.  And I can prove that....

no, you just got caught lying.

the youtube channel got the game early........................but the video date shows up on March 28th?

Sweetie, your lies aren't even functional, at this point.

I just caught you lying.

You have a PS5.

And now, this is what I am going to be throwing your face, every day, from this point forward.

You just got busted.:blessed:

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sheep bought a second Shitch at 350$ for a OLED screen. stfd   A portable PS4 sounds infinitely better than the Nintendo pos you currently have.     Nintendo are selling their games at

Lol I remember that well, Jerry specifically. Its like how waggle was the future, then it was the touchscreen, now sheep are back to playing fps with fumblesticks and loving it. Funny how it changes i

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

no, you just got caught lying.

the youtube channel got the game early........................but the video date shows up on March 28th?

Sweetie, your lies aren't even functional, at this point.

I just caught you lying.

You have a PS5.

And now, this is what I am going to be throwing your face, every day, from this point forward.

You just got busted.:blessed:

No, I didn't.

Yes, the channel got the game early......  It must have been a different channel than the one I posted.  All I know is that it was a youtube walkthrough that I compared it to.

HOW would I have made that tweet.... about the PS5 version...... that I supposedly had....... on the 24th... if the game didn't release until the 26th... huh Jerky?? :bena: 

:lawl: 

And there goes that dumb theory of his :blessed: 

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you're right.

it'd almost certainly would be better.

LOL there were articles reviewing the Steam Deck launch in which their rationale from releasing a product with an unfinished, half-broken OS is because they couldn't wait any longer because the internal hardware is not going to look impressive six months from now.

Sweetie. an Ampere-based SoC, especially if they utilize the latest versions of DLSS, will absolutely perform better than this low-end hardware that probably isn't even as good as a low-end gaming laptop.

😂 Why do you do this to yourself? Nintendo's blockbuster, "AAA" games are technically inferior to mid-shelf indies like RIME or Little Nightmares. They don't want to level up to the big leagues because they know children will nag their parents to pay $60 for Mario Kart from 2014.

Edited by sugarhigh
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, I didn't.

Yes, the channel got the game early......  It must have been a different channel

No you said THAT specific channel. That specific video.

Go into you youtube history and screenshot the video you saw around March 24th.

You're not going to do it...................because you never did it.

You just got caught lying.

And I caught you lying.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, sugarhigh said:

😂 Why do you do this to yourself? Nintendo's blockbuster, AAA games are technically inferior to mid-shelf indies like RIME or Little Nightmares.

LOL I remember you saying things this stupid back when the DS was bitchslapping the everloving shit out of the PSP.

Good times.:hest:

Just now, jehurey said:

No you said THAT specific channel.

Go into you youtube history and screenshot the video you saw around March 24th.

You're not going to do it...................because you never did it.

You just got caught lying.

And I caught you lying.

Shit... I didn't even think of that.

Sure thing boss..

ok333.png

As you can see... I was checking a lot of It Takes Two videos to compare them.  :reg: 

Now would you kindly stop with it?  I really don't own a PS5 lmao.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Shit... I didn't even think of that.

Sure thing boss..

ok333.png

As you can see... I was checking a lot of It Takes Two videos to compare them.  :reg: 

Now would you kindly stop with it?  I really don't own a PS5 lmao.

post the account avatar so that we can verify that's actually yours.

LOL  the progress bar specifically shows that you barely watched anything, assuming that's yours.

No, sweetie you chose that video because you were finding any video.

..........because you were clearly attempting a lie.

3 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

When you proudly claimed Nintendogs as AAA.

No, more like Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow, Advance Wars DS.

Pretty much August 2005 was when Gamespot posted those surprising reviews of exclusive DS games and suddenly people knew good games were coming, and the DS absolutely mopped the floor with the PSP for about 4-5 straight years.

And then whatever redeemable games the PSP had..........they lost Monster Hunter to the 3DS, and that pretty much ended Sony's foray into handhelds.

So.............I guess we could say that you have a history of backing failed handhelds.

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

post the account avatar so that we can verify that's actually yours.

LOL  the progress bar specifically shows that you barely watched anything, assuming that's yours.

No, sweetie you chose that video because you were finding any video.

..........because you were clearly attempting a lie.

JFC :hest: 

000331.png

And those progress bars show where the videos were closed at....  I was skipping all over them comparing certain parts in like for like situations to see if the PS5 version was doing the same shit as the PC version.

Just drop it dude....

JFC :hest: 

000331.png

And those progress bars show where the videos were closed at....  I was skipping all over them comparing certain parts in like for like situations to see if the PS5 version was doing the same shit as the PC version.

Just drop it dude....

No, why wouldn't you compare the Xbox version as well?

Because the version you were actually playing was the PS5 version

And the PC version.

LOL determine framerate performance from youtube videos.:hest:From youtubers who are only doing gameplay walkthroughs with no framerate measurement? You of all people wouldn't accept that explanation from somebody else.

You got caught posting a video you never watched. You got caught lying. You actually think you're going to be living that down?

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, why wouldn't you compare the Xbox version as well?

Because the version you were actually playing was the PS5 version

And the PC version.

LOL determine framerate performance from youtube videos.:hest:From youtubers who are only doing gameplay walkthroughs with no framerate measurement? You of all people wouldn't accept that explanation from somebody else.

You got caught posting a video you never watched. You got caught lying. You actually think you're going to be living that down?

^ :snoop: 

Explain how I was playing the PS5 version on Mar 24th.... of a game that released on Mar 26th?

:drake: 

I was comparing videos at the time I made that tweet.

Edited by Remij
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Hey I have solid evidence of a game's performance.

[posts a youtube walkthrough video from some amatuer youtuber]

is that how you do your analysis of games?

What.. am I a Digital Foundry contributor? :drake: 

Using the videos I'm easily able to see the PS5 being smooth and not hitch, where the PC version does... 

So yeah... your whole little theory went up in flames as soon as you reminded me about the channel history.. and it showed exactly on that date I was searching and comparing videos of the PS5 and PC versions.  Something I wouldn't have done... if I owned both versions :danylol: 

You're DONE.... again :blessed: 

Just now, Remij said:

What.. am I a Digital Foundry contributor? :drake: 

well, you WERE speaking to digital foundry in your tweet

YjX5RP6.png

LOL, that blew up in your face rather quick.

no, you would never accept somebody's analysis of a video games performance if they posted amateur youtube gameplay videos.

you know about It Takes Two.

...........because you played It Takes Two.

And you almost certainly played it on two platforms, the PC and PS5.

And then you went complaining to Alex at Digital Foundry.

Not the first time you're complaining about bad PC ports, isn't that right REMIJBOY!!!!!!!:scsa:

Yea.... 2 days before it released :drake: 

so you've decided to promote the idea that you're a dumbass who bases performance analysis on youtube videos, and thereby discrediting yourself in this entire area?

are you really sure you want to do that, because that has sooooooooooo many ways of it backfiring you in the future.:scsa:

actually, It Takes Two release date is the 25th of March, and you could've had it pre-loaded and played it at midnight, while still being able to pull off a tweet.

and the tweet timestamp would be based on the timezone of the person viewing the tweet.

and all of this would be quite possible, if you started playing it the moment the game went live.

LOL, you really thought you had an "out" there, didn't you?:reg:

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Jehurey is a psycho. :D  Everyone is LYING, can't fool me. :jonb: 

except i actually explain myself.

something you should maybe look into doing at some point.................for once, just for the new experience of having done sol. LOL