This is why the steam deck will fail

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Digital Foundry is the one that is saying that, ultimately, the device produces about as much raw horsepower as the base-PS4 from 2013.

Not even the PS4pro, mind you, the BASE PS4.

So people were making fun that the Switch was somewhere below a base Xbox One...........FIVE YEARS AGO.

And you're now trying to tell us that you're impressed with a device that's THREE TIMES THICKER, has a 90 MINUTE BATTERY, and produces something around base-PS4 horsepower?

Please, that's your Nintendo hateboy speaking.

I'd love to see a quote from you back in March 2017 in which you compliment the Switch. We know you didn't.

Pretty hard to do because we were on Sidescrollers pre Switch launch I believe. I'm pretty consistent either way.

Me wanting a port compilations of NMH1/2 on Switch. (never thought I'd actually get it on PC haha)

Me being hyped for SMTV on Switch and considering when to buy one.

Me asking which games should I buy with my Switch.

Me defending the Switch and reconfirming that I did own a WiiU even though I'm not a handheld guy. Still don't, it's not like I'm buying a Steam Deck either.

About the only negative thing I could find is me trashing DOOM on Switch because it ran at 30FPS while I had just played it on PS4 at 60FPS and higher resolution/graphics fidelity. :wonder: It's worth nothing I also judge the Switch has a console hybrid and not just a pure handheld. I remember trashing Wolfenstein on Switch as well. The PS4/Xbox One multiplat didn't perform well at all. Worse than what the Steam Deck is currently capable of in comparison.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sheep bought a second Shitch at 350$ for a OLED screen. stfd   A portable PS4 sounds infinitely better than the Nintendo pos you currently have.     Nintendo are selling their games at

Lol I remember that well, Jerry specifically. Its like how waggle was the future, then it was the touchscreen, now sheep are back to playing fps with fumblesticks and loving it. Funny how it changes i

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Pretty hard to do because we were on Sidescrollers pre Switch launch I believe. I'm pretty consistent either way.

Nope, now you are attempting your own revisionist history.

I found the perfect thread conversation in which you made your feelings perfectly clear:

On 2017-10-13 at 9:21 AM, Ramza said:

The Switch is trash. I hate it. The games already looks outdated and Nintendo are going to milk this thing for the next 7 years.

On 2017-10-13 at 9:22 AM, Goukosan said:

Lmfao... let the hate flow through you.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

On 2017-10-13 at 9:29 AM, Ramza said:

Not buying one is quite easy at the moment, don't get me wrong here. :pavarotti: 

NMH isn't coming out anytime soon. :monosmug:

On 2017-10-13 at 11:18 AM, Goukosan said:

Who cares if you purchase one or not? lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

On 2017-10-13 at 5:20 PM, Ramza said:

I'm pointing out why I can't really hate the thing, I don't want one, wouldn't want to dirty myself with Nintendo's trash games. :scust:

On 2017-10-13 at 5:22 PM, Cooke said:

youll get one for nmh 

On 2017-10-13 at 5:25 PM, Ramza said:

I'll get it for the odd third party exclusives. I would buy a Smash Bros game though, even a port, as long as it includes Ryu, Megaman, Cloud, etc.

You never complimented it regarding its hardware.

You only wanted it for the oddball japanese RPG games.

Which is the same reason you owned a 3DS.

You're an absolute liar regarding this topic.

The only person melting down Jerry is you, getting upset over what peoppe might say in imaginary scenarios.

"No they don't. They get Low/Medium settings at 800p, explain to me how that's the real deal? "

I was reffering to the desktop versions. Hermits have that choice, sheep don't.

"It was called "Owning a $2000 PC plus owning a Nintendo Switch"'

That's called "sheep hiding behind PC". If as a sheep you need to buy and play most of your games on another system then you have been owned.

Even outside of the systemwars faction roleplay the fact is that you need to choose between Switch or Steam. With the Deck it's one account, one purchase, both systems. You can pick and choose what you want to play it on at any point and you have access to an already existing library of games yhat you own - this isn't true for Switch where you were spending £50 per game at launch for shit like Bomberman. £150 just to walk away with 3 new games to play on your device.

"So you now admit that the Steam Deck purely exists for Valve to try and convince people to come and buy those 2D indie games on the Steam store"

No retard, you keep trying to pidgeon hole the Deck as if you get to dictate what it can and can't be used for, or what it's meant to be.

The reason myself and others who previously had little to no interest in handhelds are now interested by the Deck is precisely because it's a versatile device. It can be used for whatever you want to use it for and the fact that its compatible with most peoples already large Steam games collection is what seals the deal.

I'm sure in your mind - where Deck isn't as good as the hardware Nintendo definitely would have put out had they made a new handheld this year, where its not allowed to be used for medium settings, where its not allowed to be used for indie games and where it's not allowed to be used for retro games - I'm sure in that reality it isn't a very enticing device and we all worship the Switch as a gift from the gods but in the REAL world, the Deck lools pretty cool.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, now you are attempting your own revisionist history.

I found the perfect thread conversation in which you made your feelings perfectly clear:

You never complimented it regarding its hardware.

You only wanted it for the oddball japanese RPG games.

Which is the same reason you owned a 3DS.

You're an absolute liar regarding this topic.

We were on SS at the time as I can't find any comment on the actual launch from me. I didn't expand the search below 2017 though.

I hate Nintendo first party and the company in general, no surprise there. I barely made any comment on it's hardware from what I could find. And lol I was completely right on the long term effect of a somewhat weak handheld at launch. 

Worth nothing that Switch is not exclusively a handheld, I would have never played one for the portability so I probably looked at it more as a console than anything.

Edited by Ramza

Fucking Columbo here always going through posts from 5-10 years ago and stalking peoples social media :grimaceleft:

Jerry I say this out of concern, you take this way too seriously. Go outside a little and chill.

• dead 1
1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

Fucking Columbo here always going through posts from 5-10 years ago and stalking peoples social media :grimaceleft:

Jerry I say this out of concern, you take this way too seriously. Go outside a little and chill.

He's just shifting attention towards something else while ignoring the actual argument as usual.

He never once tried to defend the fact that's he's defending the Switch in 2022 and trashing a far better handheld at the same time. But bu it's from 2017 ;( As if it doesn't make him a fucking hypocrite right now in reality. lmao

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

The only person melting down Jerry is you

uh huh

[proceeds to look at the rest of his post]

5 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

getting upset over what peoppe might say in imaginary scenarios.

"No they don't. They get Low/Medium settings at 800p, explain to me how that's the real deal? "

I was reffering to the desktop versions. Hermits have that choice, sheep don't.

"It was called "Owning a $2000 PC plus owning a Nintendo Switch"'

That's called "sheep hiding behind PC". If as a sheep you need to buy and play most of your games on another system then you have been owned.

Even outside of the systemwars faction roleplay the fact is that you need to choose between Switch or Steam. With the Deck it's one account, one purchase, both systems. You can pick and choose what you want to play it on at any point and you have access to an already existing library of games yhat you own - this isn't true for Switch where you were spending £50 per game at launch for shit like Bomberman. £150 just to walk away with 3 new games to play on your device.

"So you now admit that the Steam Deck purely exists for Valve to try and convince people to come and buy those 2D indie games on the Steam store"

No retard, you keep trying to pidgeon hole the Deck as if you get to dictate what it can and can't be used for, or what it's meant to be.

The reason myself and others who previously had little to no interest in handhelds are now interested by the Deck is precisely because it's a versatile device. It can be used for whatever you want to use it for and the fact that its compatible with most peoples already large Steam games collection is what seals the deal.

I'm sure in your mind - where Deck isn't as good as the hardware Nintendo definitely would have put out had they made a new handheld this year, where its not allowed to be used for medium settings, where its not allowed to be used for indie games and where it's not allowed to be used for retro games - I'm sure in that reality it isn't a very enticing device and we all worship the Switch as a gift from the gods but in the REAL world, the Deck lools pretty cool.

:hest:who is in who's mind, now?

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

We were on SS at the time as I can't find any comment on the actual launch from me. I didn't expand the search below 2017 though.

I hate Nintendo first party and the company in general, no surprise there. I barely made any comment on it's hardware from what I could find. And lol I was completely right on the long term effect of a somewhat weak handheld at launch. 

Worth nothing that Switch is not exclusively a handheld, I would have never played one for the portability so I probably looked at it more as a console than anything.

I don't remember you complimenting the Switch hardware on SS, either.

You begrudgingly got one the same way you got a 3DS. For your Atlus games.

Just now, jehurey said:

I don't remember you complimenting the Switch hardware on SS, either.

You begrudgingly got one the same way you got a 3DS. For your Atlus games.

3DS was a disgusting piece of trash from day one. It's a whole other thing.

Just now, Ramza said:

3DS was a disgusting piece of trash from day one. It's a whole other thing.

Yeah, you pretty much behaved the same with the Nintendo Switch.

On 2017-10-13 at 9:21 AM, Ramza said:

The Switch is trash. I hate it. The games already looks outdated and Nintendo are going to milk this thing for the next 7 years.

We're talking about you making this comment SIX MONTHS after launch.

Believe me, its not an issue of you complimenting it in March, and then suddenly changing your mind.

The same games people were using to demonstrate the Switch in October 2017 were the same games used to demonstrate the Switch at launch March 2017

29 minutes ago, jehurey said:

uh huh

[proceeds to look at the rest of his post]

:hest:who is in who's mind, now?

Oh a typo because I'm on mobile :grimaceleft: You sure got me.

At least now you're done and I can step off the Jerry-go-round without having to pull the night shift.

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Jerry 101

No, I've repeatedly explained to him what the point I've made about him since the beginning.

he's the one that's actually shifted his argument.

And you are trying to dingleberry off of anything to make you feel good, because you can't talk right now since your gums are swollen from last night.

tooth-decay-illustration-id1097728724

Thats Lemij 101:hest:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I've repeatedly explained to him what the point I've made about him since the beginning.

he's the one that's actually shifted his argument.

And you are trying to dingleberry off of anything to make you feel good, because you can't talk right now since your gums are swollen from last night.

Thats Lemij 101:hest:

You haven't shut up since you lost big time last night... when I repeatedly FORSPANKED that ass of yours... like usual.

LOL you REALLY weren't expecting me to be able to pull up my history which proved your little bitch ass theory completely wrong LOL.

That was hilarious... watching you attempt to move goal posts after you set them :rofl: 

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

You haven't shut up since you lost big time last night... when I repeatedly FORSPANKED that ass of yours... like usual.

he's now trying to lie to himself after I caught him lying last night, multiple times.

butthurt entering a second day.

no, it didn't prove me wrong, because you literally tried to say that it was THAT particular video........and then I caught you lying.

If you're lying about that.......then you're lying about everything else.

you're the one that attempted to move the goalposts, and then you lied about the release date being two days away, but in fact it would've been that very midnight of when you made that tweet.

in other words, you got caught lying again.

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Yall just gonna continue to Groundhog Day with this loser for the rest of you lives.

Are you talking about yourself?

Do you have a reverse-period compared to most menstruating women?

Where your pussy bleeds for 25 days out of the month, and then you come back here for 5 days?:hest:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Are you talking about yourself?

Do you have a reverse-period compared to most menstruating women?

Where your pussy bleeds for 25 days out of the month, and then you come back here for 5 days?:hest:

I dont come back here because the forum is dead. The only activity here is you repeating the same words over and over again. This is all you have, though. Carry on.

• dead 1
Just now, JonbX said:

I dont come back here because the forum is dead. The only activity here is you repeating the same words over and over again. This is all you have, though. Carry on.

I only repeat them, because the same butthurt people seem to enjoy hearing them over and over.

Like you, for example.

29 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he's now trying to lie to himself after I caught him lying last night, multiple times.

butthurt entering a second day.

no, it didn't prove me wrong, because you literally tried to say that it was THAT particular video........and then I caught you lying.

If you're lying about that.......then you're lying about everything else.

you're the one that attempted to move the goalposts, and then you lied about the release date being two days away, but in fact it would've been that very midnight of when you made that tweet.

in other words, you got caught lying again.

Nope.  It turned out it wasn't that particular video.... as my history proved.  That was a simple mistake, not a lie.  You can see I watched many videos that day.

That post sure fucked you up hard... especially when you were so confident that I didn't watch ANY videos that day LOLOL

Then after that pathetic attempt you started looking for anything else you could muster up... which wasn't much.  You'd taken too much of a beating already. :trump: