This is why the steam deck will fail

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nope.  It turned out it wasn't that particular video

while you SPECIFICALLY claim it was.

thus proving that you were and perfectly willing to lie.

which makes you a liar.

which makes the rest of your story discredited.

You can't get around that............you specifically lied. You specifically said it was that video.

In fact, you didn't even mention multiple videos, you specifically said ONE video.

Edited by jehurey
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sheep bought a second Shitch at 350$ for a OLED screen. stfd   A portable PS4 sounds infinitely better than the Nintendo pos you currently have.     Nintendo are selling their games at

Lol I remember that well, Jerry specifically. Its like how waggle was the future, then it was the touchscreen, now sheep are back to playing fps with fumblesticks and loving it. Funny how it changes i

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

while you SPECIFICALLY claim it was.

thus proving that you were and perfectly willing to lie.

which makes you a liar.

which makes the rest of your story discredited.

You can't around that............you specifically lied. You specifically said it was that video.

In fact, you didn't even mention multiple videos, you specifically said ONE video.

No, I thought it was that video, but it turns out it wasn't... which is fine... because I watched many videos that day about It Takes Two.

That's called a mistake. 

And now you're Jerry 101'ing again :lawl: 

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I only repeat them, because the same butthurt people seem to enjoy hearing them over and over.

Like you, for example.

Nah its because this is all you have. 

Just now, Remij said:

No, I thought it was that video, but it turns out it wasn't... which is fine...

No, it isn't "fine"

you didn't say "i think i was watching this video"

You specifically said THAT video

And secondly.............why would forget that you watched like FIVE OR SIX videos?

Why would you FORGET such a detail?

Probably because that's not you navigating youtube.

You were watching PS5 videos..............because you were going to be buying the PS5 version going live that very midnight.

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

Nah its because this is all you have. 

No, I'm not the one over 40 who came here to repeat their anti-nintendo catchphrases from 17 years ago.

That sounds like somebody who has nothing.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, I'm not the one over 40 who came here to repeat their anti-nintendo catchphrases from 17 years ago.

That sounds like somebody who has nothing.

Its all you have. Stop denying it. This is all you do, and this is all you will continue to do until you are doing it to yourself. Then you will still do it, because this is all you have.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, it isn't "fine"

you didn't say "i think i was watching this video"

You specifically said THAT video

And secondly.............why would forget that you watched like FIVE OR SIX videos?

Why would you FORGET such a detail?

Probably because that's not you navigating youtube.

You were watching PS5 videos..............because you were going to be buying the PS5 version going live that very midnight.

^ :mj: 

Yes, it is fine.  I made a mistake posting the right video... you know there's tons of them out there.. 

And yea, I did watch that video.... but I also watched lots of other ones... comparing them.

Why would I forget? :drake:   Maybe because I didn't expect some fucking clown ass loser to insinuate that I DEFINITELY OWN A PS5, because I said a game performed smoothly on it in a tweet... :drake: 

Jesus fucking christ.... Jerry... seek HELP dude :cruise: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, JonbX said:

Its all you have. Stop denying it. This is all you do

No.........

Look at how angry you are.

Can you imagine an over-40 person screaming on an internet forum (that's he ran away from several times, only to run back) trying to force another person to admit to something?

Jesus, that's an embarrassing look for you.

Just now, Remij said:

^ :mj: 

Yes, it is fine.  I made a mistake posting the right video...

Now you're quick to compromise.

Somebody who is as angrily defiant as you.........is suddenly comprising on things, when you almost never do any such thing before.

Now I really know that I'm hitting very close to home.:rass:

Just now, jehurey said:

Now you're quick to compromise.

Somebody who is as angrily defiant as you.........is suddenly comprising on things, when you almost never do any such thing before.

Now I really know that I'm hitting very close to home.:rass:

No, I made a mistake posting the right video.  I was sure it was that one, but it turned out it wasn't.  I watched a lot of them... as I proved to you.

So your whole theory that I definitely own a PS5 because of that tweet... was debunked HARD.  You brought that on yourself... by making such a stupid fucking claim to begin with.

"No, YOU OWN A PS5, I KNOW IT!@!!" :lemming: 

JFC :rofl: 

Just now, jehurey said:

No.........

Look at how angry you are.

Can you imagine an over-40 person screaming on an internet forum (that's he ran away from several times, only to run back) trying to force another person to admit to something?

Jesus, that's an embarrassing look for you.

Doesnt matter if you admit it to yourself or not. Everyone knows, because you show it every. single. day,

This is all you have. You dont have a GF, a wife, friends. You dont have a good job. No money, no savings. You live in filth, we have seen the pictures. You are fat, no self respect. This is your life and it will continue to be your life. When you lay in bed at night, and day dream....the only satisfaction you get is from your fake Ws on sw.net. 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No, I made a mistake posting the right video.  I was sure it was that one, but it turned out it wasn't.  I watched a lot of them... as I proved to you.

Except you never said that you watched multiple videos.............you said that you watched THAT specific video., and you clearly meant it as singular.

So you're actually changing your story in TWO ways.

because now you suddenly remembered that you watched MULTIPLE VIDEOS?????

You didn't remember..................because it wasn't you who watched the videos.

No, it wasn't debunked.

And you responded by posting a lie that I caught you on.

And then you responded to that by scrambling for change your story in MULTIPLE spots

And then you responded by LYING about the release date.

Its very easy, if you didn't play it on Playstation, then you can simply show your current PSN profile.

But you're not doing that because it would definitely show PS5 games having been played, which is why you have been avoiding from showing it since.............rrrrrrrrrrrrright around the time the PS5 launched. Gee, was a coincidence.

4 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Doesnt matter if you admit it to yourself or not. Everyone knows, because you show it every. single. day,

So you just admitted to lurking on this forum every single day.

And you also just admitted to lying about you being too cool to not visit here.......but you actually do?

You're not really making yourself look good there, my man.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Except you never said that you watched multiple videos.............you said that you watched THAT specific video., and you clearly meant it as singular.

So you're actually changing your story in TWO ways.

because now you suddenly remembered that you watched MULTIPLE VIDEOS?????

You didn't remember..................because it wasn't you who watched the videos.

No, it wasn't debunked.

And you responded by posting a lie that I caught you on.

And then you responded to that by scrambling for change your story in MULTIPLE spots

And then you responded by LYING about the release date.

Its very easy, if you didn't play it on Playstation, then you can simply show your current PSN profile.

But you're not doing that because it would definitely show PS5 games having been played, which is why you have been avoiding from showing it since.............rrrrrrrrrrrrright around the time the PS5 launched. Gee, was a coincidence.

^ omfg :will:

We're done....  LMFAO what a god damn fucking loser :rofl: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

So you just admitted to lurking on this forum every single day.

And you also just admitted to lying about you being too cool to not visit here.......but you actually do?

You're not really making yourself look good there, my man.

Ill occasionally glance on here like once a week. See the same threads on the main page as i did the prior week then dip out because there is nothing new here to talk about.

I never said i was too cool. Its just there is nothing here besides you doing the same loser shit that you always have done, and always will do. 

Thats not interesting.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

^ omfg :will:

We're done....  LMFAO what a god damn fucking loser :rofl: 

So, he easily offers to show us his youtube.

His web browser screen.

But the moment it comes to his PSN account, which should probably take like 5 seconds to type, and would be the easiest evidence to completely my claims....he tries to laugh it off and run off.

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

Ill occasionally glance on here like once a week.

Alright, so now we've gotten you to change your story from "months" to "once a week" for the over-40 year old.

Yes, continue lecturing me on how much of a loser I am.:bena:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Alright, so now we've gotten you to change your story from "months" to "once a week" for the over-40 year old.

Yes, continue lecturing me on how much of a loser I am.:bena:

I wont lecture you anymore. You know its true. 

2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I wont lecture you anymore. You know its true. 

No, I don't know that in the slightest.

I don't lurk in this board for months on end, and then come in and type something a 13 year old would say back in 2005, and then immediately get angry because people are laughing at me, only to leave the forum again.

That, I know, is definitely something that is true and happens regularly.

That's you. And thank goodness I'll never be as pathetic as that.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I don't know that in the slightest.

I don't lurk in this board for months on end, and then come in and type something a 13 year old would say back in 2005, and then immediately get angry because people are laughing at me, only to leave the forum again.

That, I know, is definitely something that is true and happens regularly.

That's you. And thank goodness I'll never be as pathetic as that.

So you just type like a 13 year old everyday? lol. whatever. loser.

stop talking