This is why the steam deck will fail

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sheep bought a second Shitch at 350$ for a OLED screen. stfd   A portable PS4 sounds infinitely better than the Nintendo pos you currently have.     Nintendo are selling their games at

Lol I remember that well, Jerry specifically. Its like how waggle was the future, then it was the touchscreen, now sheep are back to playing fps with fumblesticks and loving it. Funny how it changes i

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

One thing I disagree with is using Horizon as a measure of Steamdeck technical problems. The game had a number of reported provblems on PC when it launched (https://www.republicworld.com/technology-news/gaming/horizon-zero-dawn-crashing-on-pc.html), which is a reason I avoided it. I'm not sure how effective any patches were but as I've said, Proton can't magically fix problems inherent in the games code. If a game is buggy on windows it's going to be buggy on Linux.

When it launched it had problems, they've since released a ton of patched and literally fixed everything.  The game pre-compiles shaders and is extremely well threaded for background shader compilation.  I played many hours of it not long ago after Nixxes released the latest patch for it, and it didn't stutter a single time.  4K 60fps perfectly locked.

So it's nothing to do with the game itself anymore.  It could be that the background shader compilation requires more than 4 cores 8 threads to background compile without causing performance issues on the Deck.  So waiting for the compilation process to finish before playing it would probably be best for the Deck.

3 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

You just implied that it was, you can't go back now :face: not even 20 pages of Jerry-go-rounding is getting you out of this.

He's also admitted a lot of other things about Nintendo...

-The highest rated Zelda game... sucks according to him

-The 3d Mario games aren't good.  He doesn't like SM64 all that much either.

-He's not into Metroid Prime games

:hehe: 

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

He's also admitted a lot of other things about Nintendo...

-The highest rated Zelda game... sucks according to him

-The 3d Mario games aren't good.  He doesn't like SM64 all that much either.

-He's not into Metroid Prime games

:hehe: 

LOL look at this butthurt, entering the fourth day.:hest:

They've now derailed their own talk of the steam deck to talk about me (for, like the third in this thread).. Now that's butthurt.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL look at this butthurt, entering the fourth day.:hest:

They've now derailed their own talk of the steam deck to talk about me (for, like the third in this thread).. Now that's butthurt.

They're your words bitch... you proudly posted them.... while also posting that you hate Gran Turismo.... further proving I'm right about you only buying and "playing" the game to attempt to have credibility when talking about it :cruise: 

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

In that case, you're not a real hermit, because you bashed PC ten years ago

:tom:Its just too easy to make him look stupid

Nope... you posted your "honest opinions"...  that was the entire point of that post of yours.

We know your ACTUAL opinion about those games/series.

All you have on my from 10 years ago is systemwars fuckery.

And you're MAD about that LOL... even after you posted it so proudly :cruise: 

Just now, Remij said:

Nope... you posted your "honest opinions"...

Oh, so your saying that you have a history of lying??????????????

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

he just traded a temporary loss for an even bigger loss that I'll hold over him for years and years

oh man, he really is that stupid and short-sighted.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh, so your saying that you have a history of lying??????????????

he just traded a temporary loss for an even bigger loss that I'll hold over him for years and years

oh man, he really is that stupid and short-sighted.

No... that's actually saying YOU have a history of lying :drake: 

He thought he could deflect his lying onto me:rofl: 

You hate Mario 64, you hate Zelda OOT, and you hate Metroid :rofls: 

This fake Nintenderp :hehe:

He's also faking liking GT7 too :tom: 

Edited by Remij
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

No... that's actually saying YOU have a history of lying :drake: 

no, you just said that my posts from back then are "actually honest"

which means, you are saying that the 10 year old posts of you bashing the PC............are LIES

So, I proved you were a liar TWO DAYS AGO

And now you're admitting to lying 10 years ago

So you have a very long history of lying.

You're done, pretty much. Anything you say now, from this point forward, has no credibility.

And all because you didn't want to take responsibility for the FACTUAL THINGS YOU SAID ten years ago.

You traded a loss in this thread..............for losing on SOOOOOOOOOOO many future subjects, because I can point out your history of lying. Talk about short-sighted, we've come full circle to my original post.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

no, you just said that my posts from back then are "actually honest"

which means, you are saying that the 10 year old posts of you bashing the PC............are LIES

So, I proved you were a liar TWO DAYS AGO

And now you're admitting to lying 10 years ago

So you have a very long history of lying.

You're done, pretty much. Anything you say now, from this point forward, has no credibility.

And all because you didn't want to take responsibility for the FACTUAL THINGS YOU SAID ten years ago.

You traded a loss in this thread..............for losing on SOOOOOOOOOOO many future subjects, because I can point out your history of lying. Talk about short-sighted, we've come full circle to my original post.

Nope.  You aren't going to pretend to be stupid Jerky.  I said that your single post was the only time you were being honest about Nintendo games.

We all know it now... and you posted it PROUDLY :kaz: 

You hate SM64.. hate OOT.. hate Metroid Prime :cruise: 

You're not even a Nintendo gamer for fuck sakes :rofl: 

And trust me, I'm going to get a LOT of mileage out of that post you made. :hehe: 

Just now, Remij said:

Nope.  You aren't going to pretend to be stupid Jerky. 

Those are your words.

Don't get angry because I'm clearly just posting your own words against you.

You basically said that MY (jerry's) old post were actually honest, as a response to me bringing up your ten year old posts in which you were bashing PC.

So you're saying you WEREN'T HONEST in your old posts.

So..............you're a liar.

And we now have multiple incidents of you getting straight-up busted for lying.

So...........you're a repeat liar.

And I will be bringing this up from this point forward. It will be your label.

Its either that, or you're a fakeboy.........which basically ends up with your credibility also being shot.

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Nope.  Not going to work with me kid.  I get bundled in with lemmings all the time for shit they say.

You and jerky only accept rumors when it comes to Nintendo... if they're of the positive variety.  Anything else, it's all just Hopes and Dreams™

Deal with it.

You get bundled with lemmings because you're a lemming as seen by your lemming activity :umad:

But you're only held accountable for what you say and do.. Not others. 

Resorting to attributing others claims to me is pretty desperate.. Even for you.

It's ok LemiJ, take the L.  You'll be alright. 

Just now, jehurey said:

Those are your words.

Don't get angry because I'm clearly just posting your own words against you.

You basically said that MY (jerry's) old post were actually honest, as a response to me bringing up your ten year old posts in which you were bashing PC.

So you're saying you WEREN'T HONEST in your old posts.

So..............you're a liar.

And we now have multiple incidents of you getting straight-up busted for lying.

So...........you're a repeat liar.

And I will be bringing this up from this point forward. It will be your label.

Its either that, or you're a fakeboy.........which basically ends up with your credibility also being shot.

Don't get angry because I have literal proof of you giving AND SPECIFICALLY STATING these were your honest opinions on those games...

It's not MY fault you did that.

Actually... what's worse for you... is that you also said this....

Let me see, I'll just do simple "this game is..." opinions instead of giving opinions that'll really get peoples' panties in a twist.

So... those are actually your MUTED opinions on those games.... you actually hate them far more than you even let on.

But then there's also... this :hest: 

There's several reasons for why the N64 Zeldas don't mesh with me. For one, I never owned a N64, I had only rented it during the Winter of 2006-2007, so I never played them.

The truth comes out:deadronda:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You get bundled with lemmings because you're a lemming as seen by your lemming activity :umad:

Resorting to attributing others claims to me is pretty desperate.. Even for you.

No.. you've definitely told me that I've "Hoped and Dreams" about rumors before.  You're no better than Jerky.

Deal with it.  You're a sheep, and that's exactly the shit sheep say about any rumors that aren't positive Nintendo rumors.

Well.... Hopes and Dreams of a Switch Pro is exactly what you have.. and now it's "bubu the Nvidia leak sez so!! :tear2:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Don't get angry because I have literal proof of you giving AND SPECIFICALLY STATING these were your honest opinions on those games...

Nope we're talking about your being a liar or a fakeboy.

So...............you lied 10 years ago

I caught lying just 2 days ago.

So you have a history of lying.

So..........you're a liar, just in general.

Its either that, or you're a fakeboy.

You faking what platforms you supposedly liked or hated 10 years ago.

Gee, I wonder if you're doing the same exact things today, and being a fakeboy.:patrice:

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Mind you, that he says he's not a lemming, but clearly is demonstrating that he is.

So we now have another, VERY-CURRENT example of Lemij being a fakeboy.

So its really hard to determine, because we have MULTIPLE EXAMPLES of him lying.

And we also have MULTIPLE EXAMPLES of him fakeboying.

Ultimately, choosing him as either one still ends up with the same conclusion: his credibility is completely shot from this point forward.

Just now, Remij said:

No.. you've definitely told me that I've "Hoped and Dreams" about rumors before.  You're no better than Jerky.

Deal with it.  You're a sheep, and that's exactly the shit sheep say about any rumors that aren't positive Nintendo rumors.

Well.... Hopes and Dreams of a Switch Pro is exactly what you have.. and now it's "bubu the Nvidia leak sez so!! :tear2:

Hopes and dreams are Baseless claims which you are famous for.

But again you resorting to trying to attribute others claims to me is you admit you lost kid because you have no legs to stand on :umad:

Anyway... Enjoy your go around on a Sat afternoon :sabu:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope we're talking about your being a liar or a fakeboy.

So...............you lied 10 years ago

I caught lying just 2 days ago.

So you have a history of lying.

So..........you're a liar, just in general.

Its either that, or you're a fakeboy.

You faking what platforms you supposedly liked or hated 10 years ago.

Gee, I wonder if you're doing the same exact things today, and being a fakeboy.:patrice:

^look at the cope here because I caught him proudly posting his true feelings about the highest rated Nintendo games :rofl: 

You did that on your own Jerky... don't be mad at me that you've completely discredited Nintendo's highest rated game, and the highest rated game on Metacritic.  LOL  You'll NEVER be using an of those games/franchises in an attempt to defend Nintendo ever again :hest: 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Hopes and dreams are Baseless claims which you are famous for.

But again you resorting to trying to attribute others claims to me is you admit you lost kid because you have no legs to stand on :umad:

Anyway... Enjoy your go around on a Sat afternoon :sabu:

Nope.  You're pushing hopes and dreams right now.  You hope Nvidia's leak is accurate.  And you're accepting of Nvidia's leak being accurate, because it's a positive thing.. regarding Nintendo.

And that's great if you want to leave after losing.  That's one prop I can give you over Jerky :hehe: