This is why the steam deck will fail

6 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

I knew you guys argument wasn't finished. You can tell its coming to an end when jehurey starts spamming :blessed:And we havent seen this one yet

LOL, you know you just contradicted Lemij who tried to say that I was spamming.

Good job, you two.:mjgrin:

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sheep bought a second Shitch at 350$ for a OLED screen. stfd   A portable PS4 sounds infinitely better than the Nintendo pos you currently have.     Nintendo are selling their games at

Lol I remember that well, Jerry specifically. Its like how waggle was the future, then it was the touchscreen, now sheep are back to playing fps with fumblesticks and loving it. Funny how it changes i

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, you know you just contradicted Lemij who tried to say that I was spamming.

Good job, you two.:mjgrin:

Spamming that emoji specifically, but then you knew that.

9 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Spamming that emoji specifically, but then you knew that.

That's you'd try and backtrack and change your story?

And considering the fact that I've already used multiple smileys in my posts?

I knew you couldn't keep any story straight to make you sound clever. :drake:

On 2022-03-09 at 7:50 PM, jehurey said:

LOL he closed his twitter account because he knows the proof of him having a PS5 is in his tweets.

:mjgrin:

:mjgrin:

....good thing I already had screenshots of it. LOL

YjX5RP6.png

:hest:

His begging knows no limits... This man takes this thing seriously and is actively posting on social media begging for better PC ports...... Pathetic :sabu:

10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

His begging knows no limits... This man takes this thing seriously and is actively posting on social media begging for better PC ports...... Pathetic :sabu:

LMAO Dingle-san mad because he lost in the other thread... now he's trying to co-opt Jerky's pathetic attempts in this thread to own me.. Trying to help his fellow fake-ass sheep out :rofl: 

LOL what is social media for if not to complain about issues you're having with things? :drake: 

15 hours ago, Remij said:

Nope.  You're pushing hopes and dreams right now.  You hope Nvidia's leak is accurate.  And you're accepting of Nvidia's leak being accurate, because it's a positive thing.. regarding Nintendo.

And that's great if you want to leave after losing.  That's one prop I can give you over Jerky :hehe: 

Once again look at you trying to argue just to argue after you lost.   You sure do love to go around. 

I have no issues with the deck it's going to be a niche system for enthusiasts to play their steam library of indies, last gen AAAs and current cross gen titles. 

But the delusions of grander in this thread by some posters are hilarious, Deck isn't threatening any mainstream system. 

But lets also not pretend that if Nintendo launched a brand new hybrid in 2022 that was base PS4 level aka last gen that you would say it's not impressive as we saw when Switch launched and it was more powerful than the last gen systems but not as powerful as the current gen and that was the stance you guys held. 

The Switch 5 years ago launched more powerful than the previous gen, but just below current gen system and was a rounding success. 

If you guys think the Switch 2 won't follow the same path of being more powerful than last gen but just below this gen... Then you're the delusional ones hoping and dreaming it doesn't happen that way :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
10 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMAO Dingle-san mad because he lost in the other thread... now he's trying to co-opt Jerky's pathetic attempts in this thread to own me.. Trying to help his fellow fake-ass sheep out :rofl: 

LOL what is social media for if not to complain about issues you're having with things? :drake: 

You losing in the other thread has nothing to do with this. You agree with me but keep trying to start a go around in that thread just to argue... Sorry I'm not going around with you after you already agreed with my stance :umad:

But anyway.. Unlike you I don't take this shit seriously, go around for hours and hours for pages and pages, make revenge threads and bring issues from other threads into different threads. 

And now your even posting on social media about gaming too?

It's video games bro, it's not that serious.  Are games that much of your indentity that it infiltrates your social media life too?   How many selfies of your new Video card do you have on FB, IG and Twitter?  :sabu:

Edited by Goukosan

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

But lets also not pretend that if Nintendo launched a brand new hybrid in 2022 that was base PS4 level aka last gen that you would say it's not impressive as we saw when Switch launched and it was more powerful than the last gen systems but not as powerful as the current gen. 

The Switch 5 years ago launched more powerful than the previous gen, but just below current gen system and was a rounding success. 

If you guys think the Switch 2 won't follow the same path of being more powerful than last gen but just below this gen... Then you're the delusional ones hoping and dreaming it doesn't happen that way :umad:

I think you're making a lot of assumptions about what I'd think.  There's a reality that you have to understand and face when it comes to creating this type of device... and that's the fact that power limits exist.  Nintendo... will not settle for 1.5h of battery life for their next Switch.  Steam Deck can get away with that...  Nintendo can't.  Let's be honest.  That right there puts a limit on what Nintendo can do.  Not to mention that Nvidia is currently less power efficient than RDNA2.  If Nvidia are producing Switch Pro/2 chips as we speak... it's on Samsungs 8nm process.  Less efficient.

You add those things together... and you're NOT getting something more powerful than Steam Deck in 2022.

That's just the reality.  They can fallback on DLSS sure... that helps a bit... but I actually understand that there's currently hard limits in place which limit the potential of these devices... not to mention form factor.  Does Nintendo go the size of the Deck, with a fan that constantly whines at a high pitch like the Deck?  Doubtful.   Again, that limits what they can do.  So no, I don't think I'd say it wasn't impressive.

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You losing in the other thread has nothing to do with this. You agree with me but keep trying to start a go around in that thread just to argue... Sorry I'm not going around with you after you already agreed with my stance :umad:

But anyway.. Unlike you I don't take this shit seriously, go around for hours and hours for pages and pages, make revenge threads and bring issues from other threads into different threads. 

And now your even posting on social media about gaming too?

It's video games bro, it's not that serious.  Are games that much of your indentity that it infiltrates your social media life too?   How many selfies of your new Video card do you have on FB, IG and Twitter?  :sabu:

^ lol are you serious? :tom: 

Dude's been posting about sales-wars for the last 15 years... jerking off to every Nintendo win... posting analysts tweets about sales.... and then he acts like it's nothing to him :rofls: 

Are you one of those guys that your family doesn't know you game, because you're ashamed of it?? :cruise: 

We got a fucking American Aza over here :rofl: 

LOL I've complained about some games having issues on a twitter account made for it... and this fucker is acting like it's my entire identity :omglol: 

Dude, are you married, do you have kids?  Have you done anything with your life?  Or are you another 39 year old Jerky who still single and lives with his brother?  LOL fuck off:cruise: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

I think you're making a lot of assumptions about what I'd think.  There's a reality that you have to understand and face when it comes to creating this type of device... and that's the fact that power limits exist.  Nintendo... will not settle for 1.5h of battery life for their next Switch.  Steam Deck can get away with that...  Nintendo can't.  Let's be honest.  That right there puts a limit on what Nintendo can do.  Not to mention that Nvidia is currently less power efficient than RDNA2.  If Nvidia are producing Switch Pro/2 chips as we speak... it's on Samsungs 8nm process.  Less efficient.

You add those things together... and you're NOT getting something more powerful than Steam Deck in 2022.

That's just the reality.  They can fallback on DLSS sure... that helps a bit... but I actually understand that there's currently hard limits in place which limit the potential of these devices... not to mention form factor.  Does Nintendo go the size of the Deck, with a fan that constantly whines at a high pitch like the Deck?  Doubtful.   Again, that limits what they can do.  So no, I don't think I'd say it wasn't impressive.

I guess I should have been more clear. 

The Nvidia hack and my Switch 2 comments are two different systems. 

The Switch Pro that was delayed or canceled, if it does come out in 2022 will be around just what the leak showed... At Deck level or slightly above when you factor in the low level API access of NVN2.  The Switch routinely punched above its weight and the Pro if released will do that as well

The Switch 2 that I just mentioned in my previous post is not a 2022 system.  Here im talking about the full next gen Switch.  Different from the Pro.  That system will be powerful than the Switch pro that Nintendo was targeting and the Deck whenever it comes out be it in 2 years or whatever. 

16 minutes ago, Remij said:

^ lol are you serious? :tom: 

Dude's been posting about sales-wars for the last 15 years... jerking off to every Nintendo win... posting analysts tweets about sales.... and then he acts like it's nothing to him :rofls: 

Are you one of those guys that your family doesn't know you game, because you're ashamed of it?? :cruise: 

We got a fucking American Aza over here :rofl: 

LOL I've complained about some games having issues on a twitter account made for it... and this fucker is acting like it's my entire identity :omglol: 

Dude, are you married, do you have kids?  Have you done anything with your life?  Or are you another 39 year old Jerky who still single and lives with his brother?  LOL fuck off:cruise: 

I don't hide my gaming, it's just not an integral part of my identity :umad:

Yes im married, have a kid, have a very successful career, bought a house about 3 years ago.  Planning to purchase another one soon as an investment property. 

Those are things I post on my Social Media, share pictures of my kid, family and other life shit that's what social media is for. 

My social media doesn't have any of  this SW nonsense, it's videogames it's not that serious kid.  SW is just a minor distraction that doesn't cross over into my social media. :cmpunk1:

Honestly I don't care if you do post all that shit on your socials... That's your business. 

It was just hilarious that you do, It's just a joke no need to cry about it.  Lol

Edited by Goukosan
12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I guess I should have been more clear. 

The Nvidia hack and my Switch 2 comments are two different systems. 

The Switch Pro that was delayed or canceled, if it does come out in 2022 will be around just what the leak showed... At Deck level or slightly above when you factor in the low level API access of NVN2.  The Switch routinely punched above its weight and the Pro if released will do that as well

The Switch 2 that I just mentioned in my previous post is not a 2022 system.  Here im talking about the full next gen Switch.  Different from the Pro.  That system will be powerful than the Switch pro that Nintendo was targeting and the Deck whenever it comes out be it in 2 years or whatever. 

So why are you saying that if Nintendo released a 2022 system, that I'd be acting unimpressed about it if it was Deck level?  That's what you said.

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I don't hide my gaming, it's just not an integral part of my identity :umad:

Yes im married, have a kid, have a very successful career, bought a house about 3 years ago.  Planning to purchase another one soon as an investment property. 

Those are things I post on my Social Media, share pictures of my kid, family and other life shit that's what social media is for. 

My social media doesn't have any of  this SW nonsense, it's videogames it's not that serious kid.  SW is just a minor distraction that doesn't cross over into my social media. :cmpunk1:

Honestly I don't care if you do post all that shit on your socials... That's your business. 

It was just hilarious that you do, It's just a joke no need to cry about it.  Lol

Guess what.... ME TOO :wow:

Guess what as well... that Twitter account..... isn't my only twitter account.  I've never posted anything on that that wasn't tech or gaming focused... lmfao  It's called Self Destructive for fuck sakes :cruise: 

Are you fucking dense and think that's the account I use to share my thoughts on world issues, post pictures of my kid, and other family shit??  You think I'm going to post THAT account on SystemWars :drake: 

Holy shit... you're as dumb as Jerky... since you really seem to think that's the case :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

So why are you saying that if Nintendo released a 2022 system, that I'd be acting unimpressed about it if it was Deck level?  That's what you said.

Because you did the samething when Switch released 5 years ago in better albeit similar position than Deck is right now (hardware wise) because Switch was more powerful than the last gen systems at the time when it launched. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Because you did the samething when Switch released 5 years ago in better albeit similar position than Deck is right now (hardware wise) because Switch was more powerful than the last gen systems at the time when it launched. 

No, I didn't.  Switch was clearly the most powerful you could get in that form factor.

Comparing it to consoles and saying it's unimpressive.... is it's own thing.

We're comparing handheld to handheld devices here now....

Just now, Remij said:

Guess what.... ME TOO :wow:

Guess what as well... that Twitter account..... isn't my only twitter account.  I've never posted anything on that that wasn't tech or gaming focused... lmfao  It's called Self Destructive for fuck sakes :cruise: 

Are you fucking dense and think that's the account I use to share my thoughts on world issues, post pictures of my kid, and other family shit??  You think I'm going to post THAT account on SystemWars :drake: 

Holy shit... you're as dumb as Jerky... since you really seem to think that's the case :tom: 

Did you miss the part where I said I really don't care what you do with your socials and it was just a joke? :umad:

You and Jerry can go around and around about it.

Just now, Goukosan said:

Did you miss the part where I said I really don't care what you do with your socials and it was just a joke? :umad:

You and Jerry can go around and around about it.

Oh, well everything is a joke.

And you just gave your boy more incentive to keep Jerry-go-rounding about it.  The forum thanks you.

Can you imagine if when the Nintendo Switch came out............the sheep would suddenly start bashing the PS Vita, and then start doing comparisons to a device to came out 5 years ago.

TO make themselves feel good?

UNironically?

:tom:That is literally...........................literally....................what Lemij and THLOB are currently doing right now. That's how desperate they are.