This is why the steam deck will fail

1 minute ago, Remij said:

^look at the cope here because I caught him proudly posting his true feelings about the highest rated Nintendo games :rofl: 

You did that on your own Jerky... don't be mad at me that you've completely discredited Nintendo's highest rated game, and the highest rated game on Metacritic.  LOL  You'll NEVER be using an of those games/franchises in an attempt to defend Nintendo ever again :hest: 

The fakeboy (or the Historical Liar, I'm not quite sure which label is more apt at this point) is trying really hard to move the subject away from him having admitted that he has been lying or fakeboying, this entire time.

Yeah that's not going to work, Fakeboy/ConstantLiar.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sheep bought a second Shitch at 350$ for a OLED screen. stfd   A portable PS4 sounds infinitely better than the Nintendo pos you currently have.     Nintendo are selling their games at

Lol I remember that well, Jerry specifically. Its like how waggle was the future, then it was the touchscreen, now sheep are back to playing fps with fumblesticks and loving it. Funny how it changes i

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The fakeboy (or the Historical Liar, I'm not quite sure which label is more apt at this point) is trying really hard to move the subject away from him having admitted that he has been lying or fakeboying, this entire time.

Yeah that's not going to work, Fakeboy/ConstantLiar.

You've hated SM64 and Zelda OOT all this time.  Metroid Prime series too.

And the hilarious thing is that you posted that post... with the intent of showing me it as proof that you played games in a series... that you said was boring as shit. :lawl: 

You've also said that 3D Zelda's suck because they aren't fast paced enough.. with TONS of enemies coming at you...

LOL so by that... we know that your love of Breath of the Wild is complete BULLSHIT too.. because that's one of the slowest 3D Zelda games ever made.  :ovolol: 

Just now, Remij said:

You've hated SM64 and Zelda OOT all this time.  Metroid Prime series too.

No I didn't, in fact.................you clearly lied about what I said.

No surprise, seeing as though you edited and REMOVED the rest of what I said:

-I don't really like SM64 all that much. SMS had the fastest moving Mario in the 3-dimensional games, but it was only interesting for the first few worlds.

I'm saying I don't like SM64 because Mario moves slower than in more recent 3D Mario games.

You lied and said that I hated 3D Marios, even though just last week I had already said this:

I said I didn't like OOT as the BEST Zelda, because I considered LttP to be the best Zelda.

-I don't like the N64 Zeldas, LttP is still the best one.

And I did a replay of OOT in 2017 on the 3DS, and my opinion of it changed

And you should know............because me and you already discussed this before.

vKotRLH.png

Look at what I call you there at the end:hest:Gee, there's a clear and obvious pattern.

And last metroid, you cut off the last part of what I typed:

-I don't get into the Metroid Prime games all that much because the level design can make me nauseous. However I played MP3 just fine, that game had a more horizontal wide-open level design for most levels.

I was talking about the claustophobic level design, and how I felt that actually got better with MP3

Holy shit.

You got busted LYING AND MISLEADING 3 outta 3 times.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No I didn't, in fact.................you clearly lied about what I said.

No surprise, seeing as though you edited and REMOVED the rest of what I said:

I'm saying I don't like SM64 because Mario moves slower than in more recent 3D Mario games.

You lied and said that I hated 3D Marios, even though just last week I had already said this:

I said I didn't like OOT as the BEST Zelda, because I considered LttP to be the best Zelda.

And I did a replay of OOT in 2017 on the 3DS, and my opinion of it changed

And you should know............because me and you already discussed this before.

vKotRLH.png

Look at what I call you there at the end:hest:Gee, there's a clear and obvious pattern.

And last metroid, you cut off the last part of what I typed:

I was talking about the claustophobic level design, and how I felt that actually got better with MP3

Holy shit.

You got busted LYING AND MISLEADING 3 outta 3 times.

^ oh my god look at that meltdown :sabu: 

Dude will never... NEVER talk about Mario 64, and Zelda OOT again.  He outed himself :geese: 

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

^ oh my god look at that meltdown :sabu: 

Dude will never... NEVER talk about Mario 64, and Zelda OOT again. 

Nope.

I just caught you lying on all three things that I've said.

Didn't I?

Yup, I did.

So, we have more evidence of you....................lying,

4 hours ago, Remij said:

He's also admitted a lot of other things about Nintendo...

-The highest rated Zelda game... sucks according to him

-The 3d Mario games aren't good.  He doesn't like SM64 all that much either.

-He's not into Metroid Prime games

:hehe: 

Then whats the point in being a sheep? :lul:

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

LOL no surprise that these guys have to resort to lying to themselves to keep the pretense going

a fakeboy lying about what i said, and another fakeboy pretending to like the steam deck:drake:

27 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

I think it's pretty safe to say that he's about as much of a Sheep as he is a Cow or Hermit... LOL and we've seen THOSE profiles... which is to say... not at all :rofl: 

He even admitted to not ever owning an N64...  LOL he rented one eventually though:cruise: 

Rent-a-centhurey :rofl: 

Couldn't find a coupon I guess :hehe: ... and this fucking hypocrite has the nerve to talk about Ghostz renting things :freeman:

Edited by Remij
10 minutes ago, Remij said:

I think it's pretty safe to say that he's about as much of a Sheep as he is a Cow or Hermit... LOL and we've seen THOSE profiles... which is to say... not at all :rofl: 

He even admitted to not ever owning an N64...  LOL he rented one eventually though:cruise: 

Couldn't find a coupon I guess :hehe: ... and this fucking hypocrite has the nerve to talk about Ghostz renting things :freeman:

LOL he's been going through my post history this past hour:lawl::lawl::lawl:

he was trying to find more.

All because he got angry that I caught him being

A.) A repeat liar

or

B.) A fakeboy

and there's nothing he can do about it, because his posts already paint him as bashing PC 10 years ago, so at minimum he's a fakeboy.:drake:

So he's now trying to project what he is.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's been going through my post history this past hour:lawl::lawl::lawl:

he was trying to find more.

All because he got angry that I caught him being

A.) A repeat liar

or

B.) A fakeboy

and there's nothing he can do about it, because his posts already paint him as bashing PC 10 years ago, so at minimum he's a fakeboy.:drake:

So he's now trying to project what he is.

No I wasn't.  I saw that post when I looked at your historic "real opinions" post LOL

Shut your fucking mouth bitch ass hypocrite... you're not talking about Mario or Zelda, or Ghostz renting things EVER AGAIN.. because this is coming up EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU TRY :will:

Just now, Remij said:

No I wasn't. 

Yeah you were.

Mr. I can't remember which youtube video.........suddenly starts listing off several things that I posted years ago

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

this poor bastard just got busted.

And he did because he's mad that I brought up the fact that he was bashing PC gaming 10 years ago.

Making him.

A.) A repeat liar

or

B.) A fakeboy.

Ultimately............he's both.:hest:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yea... I did... YOU POSTED:cruise: 

Mr. Neva-owned-a-N64 :rofl: 

Renthurey :kaz: 

LOL, he thinks something from 25 years ago, when I was underage, is ownage:tom:

that's what he's currently fighting.........a 14 year old Jerry

because he doesn't know what to do against the fact that I just proved that he's a proven liar AND a fakeboy who wasn't even a hermit 10 years ago

:lawl:

He's getting wound up again.

3LiVjiV.png

Edited by jehurey
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, he thinks something from 25 years ago, when I was underage, is ownage:tom:

that's what he's currently fighting.........a 14 year old Jerry

because he doesn't know what to do against the fact that I just proved that he's a proven liar AND a fakeboy who wasn't even a hermit 10 years ago

:lawl:

He's getting wound up again.

You're 39... LOL you're older than me.  You think we all weren't young at one point?  By 14 I had a job and was buying my own consoles :reg: 

....and I liked Mario 64 and Zelda OOT.  You didn't buy one... in all the years it was available?  You rented it....eventually... and hated it's most popular games :drake: 

You're not a Nintendo fanboy... you're a fake ass hypocrite loser.  :cruise: 

And 10 years ago I still owned a beastly PC... and played tons of games on it LOL... I always have.

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

You're 39... LOL you're older than me.

:lawl::lawl:he's trying to run to another subject:lawl::lawl:

he knows he's failing and not winning with his previous material.

The Lyin'Fakeboy is angry because I keep on repeating that he's a repeat liar...........and a fakeboy who wasn't even a hermit ten years ago.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:lawl::lawl:he's trying to run to another subject:lawl::lawl:

he knows he's failing and not winning with his previous material.

The Lyin'Fakeboy is angry because I keep on repeating that he's a repeat liar...........and a fakeboy who wasn't even a hermit ten years ago.

You brought up the subject of your age dipshit :drake: 

bubu I wuz 14 :awww:

LOL he's MAD for outing himself as a massively fake sheep.... after I outed him as a fake hermit and cow too :lawl: :omglol: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You brought up the subject of your age dipshit :drake: 

Nope, I brought up the fact that you were trying to go back 25 years ago to try and find some sort of "fakeboy" argument.

You are the one who decided to TRY and make fun of somebody's age.

Oh................and by the way..............what massive relevation did you discover?

That I didn't own a N64.........but a playstation.

Jerry owning a playstation back then?

Oh man..............that's way out of character to the Jerry of 2022. :drake:

Not to mention, you once again re-confirmed that you are a fakeboy. You were bashing a PC, and now you're telling us you secretly were playing PC, while bashing it on this forum.

Gee.................I wonder if you're doing something similar right now in 2022:patrice:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope, I brought up the fact that you were trying to go back 25 years ago to try and find some sort of "fakeboy" argument.

You are the one who decided to TRY and make fun of somebody's age.

Oh................and by the way..............what massive relevation did you discover?

That I didn't own a N64.........but a playstation.

Jerry owning a playstation back then?

Oh man..............that's way out of character to the Jerry of 2022. :drake:

Not to mention, you once again re-confirmed that you are a fakeboy. You were bashing a PC, and now you're telling us you secretly were playing PC, while bashing it on this forum.

Gee.................I wonder if you're doing something similar right now in 2022:patrice:

^ my god the meltdown continues :rofl: 

He's failed literally every attempt... so his recourse is to... repeat the same shit he's said before...

What do we call that again?  Oh, that's right... the Jerry-go-round :hest: 

Hates Mario 64, hates Zelda OOT, hates Metroid Prime.... and we know those are his HONEST opinions... because that was LITERALLY THE POINT OF HIS POST ADMITTING IT :rofls: 

Just now, Remij said:

^ my god the meltdown continues :rofl: 

He's failed literally every attempt... so his recourse is to... repeat the same shit he's said before...

he doesn't how to explain everything that he thought were massive relevations, are pathetic attempts by him.

all because I reminded him that he was a fakeboy 10 years ago, and not even a real hermit.

OR he's a proven liar.

Ultimately, he's both, and he knows he can't get out of it.

I got this bitch foaming at the mouth.:tom:Maybe we should prescribe from NEON GAS, but from where??????? I hear that we're all out!!