This is why the steam deck will fail

Just now, jehurey said:

the part where you know that the PS5 version is "running silky smooth"

You not making a general statement............because why wouldn't you say "the CONSOLE VERSIONS are running silkly smooth"?????????

Because you have personally seen the PS5 version.

...............because you have a PS5

..............which is why you don't show your current PSN account, because we would easily notice that you are playing PS5 games.

LOL.... it sounds like I'm saying "The PC version is a stutter-fest"  because THAT is the version I'm playing............  And I know the PS5 version is smooth.... because I could clearly see it in youtube walkthroughs when I decided to check if the same shit was happening on the console versions :drake: 

OMFG :lawl: 

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sheep bought a second Shitch at 350$ for a OLED screen. stfd   A portable PS4 sounds infinitely better than the Nintendo pos you currently have.     Nintendo are selling their games at

Lol I remember that well, Jerry specifically. Its like how waggle was the future, then it was the touchscreen, now sheep are back to playing fps with fumblesticks and loving it. Funny how it changes i

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL, the idiot who is basing everything on a test database "leak" from a third-party company is now trying to lecture me about "rumors"

:hest:

Yes I am..... because you're speaking about rumored hardware not released... being better than hardware that is in people's hands... right now....

Nintendo SIMPLY CANNOT make a product for release this year, that is better than what the Steam Deck is.

And you know that. :reg: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL.... it sounds like I'm saying "The PC version is a stutter-fest" 

No, let's see your tweet again.

You state it matter-of-factly about the PS5 version

YjX5RP6.png

You are stating about something that you KNOW about the PS5 version.

Because you've personally seen the PS5 version.

.........because you've played the PS5 version.

..........because you have a PS5.

Which is why you don't want to show anybody your current profile, because we would easily see that you have been playing PS5 games.

Baby............prepare to stay mad for a very long time, because I'm going to anchor you to this from this point forward.

Yes I am..... because you're speaking about rumored hardware not released... being better than hardware that is in people's hands... right now....

Really?????????

The 25 games from the geforce now leak are in people's hands right now?

Hardware manufacturing actually has leaks...........because other companies end up seeing the hardware.

The GeForce now................was a database leak, of a TEST DATABASE from an outside company.

And your geforce now database can be compiled of .exe that are transferred to people's steam libraries. Which people can bring ANY file into their steam library to populate it with bogus stuff.

please, if you want to believe that Nintendo and nVidia aren't working on new hardware that isn't, at minimum, the equivalent of the Steam Deck. Go right ahead.

The Nvidia Tegra X1+ was developed in 2015, and Nintendo went into manufacturing in 2016, to release it in early 2017.

Yet you somehow think that Ampere GPUs that were developed in 2020 wouldn't end up in a Nintendo handheld in late 2022/early 2023..........for "reasons", apparently. LOL

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, let's see your tweet again.

You state it matter-of-factly about the PS5 version

YjX5RP6.png

You are stating about something that you KNOW about the PS5 version.

Because you've personally seen the PS5 version.

.........because you've played the PS5 version.

..........because you have a PS5.

Which is why you don't want to show anybody your current profile, because we would easily see that you have been playing PS5 games.

Baby............prepare to stay mad for a very long time, because I'm going to anchor you to this from this point forward.

LMFAO you really are a clown.  I state it matter of factly... because that's the version I compared it to...

Jesus christ... if I owned a PS5, I would say so. :tom: 

LMFAO you really are a clown.  I state it matter of factly... because that's the version I compared it to...

No.

Why wouldn't you say "the console versions run silky smooth"

Why specifically say the PS5 version???

...................beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecause???????????

you've personally played the PS5 version.

You're stuck, buddy.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Really?????????

The 25 games from the geforce now leak are in people's hands right now?

Hardware manufacturing actually has leaks...........because other companies end up seeing the hardware.

The GeForce now................was a database leak, of a TEST DATABASE from an outside company.

And your geforce now database can be compiled of .exe that are transferred to people's steam libraries. Which people can bring ANY file into their steam library to populate it with bogus stuff.

please, if you want to believe that Nintendo and nVidia aren't working on new hardware that isn't, at minimum, the equivalent of the Steam Deck. Go right ahead.

The Nvidia Tegra X1+ was developed in 2015, and Nintendo went into manufacturing in 2016, to release it in early 2017.

Yet you somehow think that Ampere GPUs that were developed in 2020 wouldn't end up in a Nintendo handheld in late 2022/early 2023..........for "reasons", apparently. LOL

LMAO what does the Geforce Now leak have to do with the fact that NOTHING shows Nvidia ramping up production for an SoC that would magically release in 2022.

What did I say Jehurey?

I said that Nvidia and Nintendo could NOT release a better than Deck device this year.

It's NOT happening this year.

So thus... you're wrong.  There's no better device out there in that form factor for that price, than the Deck.  So you can stop pretending like it's a let down.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

LMAO what does the Geforce Now leak have to do with the fact that NOTHING shows Nvidia ramping up production for an SoC that would magically release in 2022.

really?

what proof do you have that nVIdia isn't ramping up production of an SoC?

Show me your source on that.

Also, its funny, because it wouldn't necessarily be nVidia overseeing that manufacturing, it would also be Nintendo, because nVidia would be developing a custom-SoC for them and then Nintendo would probably be the one booking production for that.

Just now, jehurey said:

No.

Why wouldn't you say "the console versions run silky smooth"

Why specifically say the PS5 version???

...................beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecause???????????

you've personally played the PS5 version.

You're stuck, buddy.

Because that's the version I compared it to...  I looked up a PS5 walkthrough and checked the instances where I was getting stutter to see if the PS5 did it as well :drake: 

You're so dumb.  I say I've played PS4 games.... you say I didn't.  I say I didn't buy a PS5.... and you're telling me I did :danylol: 

• Geese 1

Because that's the version I compared it to...

No, that's not even remotely acceptable as an excuse.

Why did you not compare it to the XBox Series X version, in your tweet?

Why just the PS5?

Here, let's re-post your tweet again so that we can see:

YjX5RP6.png

Why would you have not said a much more logical "console versions"

Why did you go out of your way...............to say the PS5 version?

And "silky smooth", like as if you REALLY KNOW that its smooth with no discernable flaws in performance.

Nothing that you are typing remotely makes sense?

Unless???????????????????

You've played the PS5 version before.

Because?????????????????

You have a PS5.

Which suddenly explains why you don't show your current PSN account.

Just now, jehurey said:

really?

what proof do you have that nVIdia isn't ramping up production of an SoC?

Show me your source on that.

Also, its funny, because it wouldn't necessarily be nVidia overseeing that manufacturing, it would also be Nintendo, because nVidia would be developing a custom-SoC for them and then Nintendo would probably be the one booking production for that.

Nintendo just said they have no intentions of releasing another Switch console any time soon.  They said the Switch is about half-way through it's life.  You're NOT getting another Nintendo console this year Jerky.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, that's not even remotely acceptable as an excuse.

Why did you not compare it to the XBox Series X version, in your tweet?

Why just the PS5?

Here, let's re-post your tweet again so that we can see:

YjX5RP6.png

Why would you have not said a much more logical "console versions"

Why did you go out of your way...............to say the PS5 version?

And "silky smooth", like as if you REALLY KNOW that its smooth with no discernable flaws in performance.

Nothing that you are typing remotely makes sense?

Unless???????????????????

You've played the PS5 version before.

Because?????????????????

You have a PS5.

Which suddenly explains why you don't show your current PSN account.

Because... the PS5 was the version I checked. :lemming: 

And I'm saying silky smooth... because in comparison it is...

You fucking clown, lmao.  What version does it sound like I'm playing there huh??? :drake: 

"The first impression is everything"................. does that sound like someone who's played the PS5 version already? :lemming: 

You think if I was as big into console gaming as you think I am, I'd be bugging Alex to mention the issues of PC versions more? :drake: 

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nintendo just said they have no intentions of releasing another Switch console any time soon. 

No, the last known remarks about that were November of last year.

Sorry, that's not sufficient evidence of anything.

LOL, a fucking press release statement.

No, no.........you spoke of MANUFACTURING

So show me evidence regarding MANUFACTURING.

Because that's where you made your claim.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

oh really?

how'd you check it?

Explain to me how you checked the PS5 version, in sufficient detail.

I made a recording of the stutter in the very first cutscene of the game..... (UE4 shader compilation stuttering)

then I searched "It Takes Two PS5 walkthrough" and checked out this youtube video....

and compared them :drake: 

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, Remij said:

I made a recording of the stutter in the very first cutscene of the game..... (UE4 shader compilation stuttering)

then I searched "It Takes Two PS5 walkthrough" and checked out this youtube video....

and compared them :drake: 

except that youtube PS5 video is dated March 28th 2021

and your tweet is dated March 24th 2021

YjX5RP6.png

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

he just got busted lying.

he owns a PS5:blessed:

Even if Nintendo announced their next hardware tomorrow we know it wouldn't be in the same generation as Steam Deck. Nintendo isn't ready to make games at that level yet. They're taking Pokemon back to the N64 era, and they haven't made a game that couldn't run equally well on Xbox 360.

1 minute ago, sugarhigh said:

Even if Nintendo announced their next hardware tomorrow we know it wouldn't be in the same generation as Steam Deck.

you're right.

it'd almost certainly would be better.

LOL there were articles reviewing the Steam Deck launch in which their rationale from releasing a product with an unfinished, half-broken OS is because they couldn't wait any longer because the internal hardware is not going to look impressive six months from now.

Sweetie. an Ampere-based SoC, especially if they utilize the latest versions of DLSS, will absolutely perform better than this low-end hardware that probably isn't even as good as a low-end gaming laptop.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

except that youtube PS5 video is dated March 28th 2021

and your tweet is dated March 24th 2021

YjX5RP6.png

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

he just got busted lying.

he owns a PS5:blessed:

It was one of those youtube channels who got the game early........ must have been a different one.  And I can prove that....

I posted that tweet on the 24th... but the game didn't release until the 25th :drake: 

I must be better than I thought :mjgrin: