This is why the steam deck will fail

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

I typed out a long reply but once again as I went to hit submit my thumb hit that fucking notifcation button which cancelled the entire post :reg: I hid that shit on the menu but the next time I log in its back.

@AlphonsePlease remove this garbage

LOL even the forum's code was unable to process your bullshit:hest:

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sheep bought a second Shitch at 350$ for a OLED screen. stfd   A portable PS4 sounds infinitely better than the Nintendo pos you currently have.     Nintendo are selling their games at

Lol I remember that well, Jerry specifically. Its like how waggle was the future, then it was the touchscreen, now sheep are back to playing fps with fumblesticks and loving it. Funny how it changes i

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, jehurey said:

31 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You hear that noise???????????????????????:ufdup:

That the silence of nobody talking about the steam deck one week after its been released. A new hardware platform has been launched............and the hermits have gone quiet.

Actually *everyone* is talking about it and Nintendo is busy doing copyright takedowns because they're terrified of the competition outclassing their shit.

Spoiler

6 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Actually *everyone* is talking about it and Nintendo is busy doing copyright takedowns because they're terrified of the competition outclassing their shit.

Hide contents

Sorry, seems like basic observable facts don't agree with you, chumley.

HQbkZv1.png

Even worse:

7D0QsbC.png

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

its the only point i've said.

i guess you're not disputing it.

you're trying to use a steam deck...........that you know damn well you would never buy, to try and hate on the Switch.

That's all you're doing........we can see this from a mile away.

Half the people on this forum boasting about the steam deck don't actually want the steam deck, would never buy the steam deck.  They're just here because they thought it would "own" the Switch.

You hear that noise???????????????????????:ufdup:

That the silence of nobody talking about the steam deck one week after its been released. A new hardware platform has been launched............and the hermits have gone quiet.

Disputing what? That your theoretical scenario is not real? No need to debate anything, there are no Switch 2. It's all in your imagination, nothing is confirmed and we have no idea what the hardware/price point is going to be like. On top of you using this poor excuse to try and pretend you know what people actually think deep down. Lol, please.

I'm not into handhelds and I'm tight on cash these days so you're right for once, I most likely won't buy a Deck. I wouldn't mind having one though, because I already own over 200 games for it. As an extension for heavily invested steam users like me it's fucking awesome.

Who the hell even has one here anyway? There's barely any on the market right now. While the Switch is at what, 80+ million and you expect the Steam Deck to be discussed as much? Lmao. 

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Sorry, seems like basic observable facts don't agree with you, chumley.

HQbkZv1.png

Even worse:

7D0QsbC.png

Yea no shit. Like 100 people have a Steam Deck right now. What's embarrassing is Nintendo is too scared their customers will find out Steam Deck plays Nintendo games better than their own hardware. They have to be copyright trolls. Pretty cucked move, couldn't be me.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Disputing what? That your theoretical scenario is not real?

It absolutely is real.

We know you would bash a new Nintendo handheld with PS4-equivalent power selling for $400 in 2021/2022.

C'mon man, why are you pretending to play dumb.

We KNOW exactly how you guys would respond.

1 hour ago, sugarhigh said:

Yea no shit. Like 100 people have a Steam Deck right now. What's embarrassing is Nintendo is too scared their customers will find out Steam Deck plays Nintendo games better than their own hardware. They have to be copyright trolls. Pretty cucked move, couldn't be me.

Oh, so the new excuse is that Valve hasn't marketed it properly.

...............to their 120 million users of steam.

And, just like I predicted............you're talking about 2D games and emulated ROMs as the main attraction to the Steam Deck.

Just like I figured.

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh, so the new excuse is that Valve hasn't marketed it properly.

...............to their 120 million users of steam.

And, just like I predicted............you're talking about 2D games and emulated ROMs as the main attraction to the Steam Deck.

Just like I figured.

Approximately 100% of those Google searches were "can Nintendo switch play elden ring?". (Answer: 🤣🤣)

• dead 1
3 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Approximately 100% of those Google searches were "can Nintendo switch play elden ring?". (Answer: 🤣🤣)

guess they already know that it doesn't run well on their steam deck, so they didn't bother to google search that.

Notice how Jerry is settings the standards here for Steamdeck and what you're allowed to do with it.

Sheep lauded Switch for being able to play AAA games like Doom and Witcher - but you're not allowed to play those games on Steamdeck because they're inferior versions.

Sheep lauded Switch for how great a device it was to play indie games on - but you're not allowed to play indie games on a steam deck, that's not what it's for.

Sheep lauded Nintendo's premium online service and its handful of roms as a cool way to play classics - but you're not allowed to play emulators on steamdeck  thats not what it's intended for.

The very things that Sheep used Switch for you're not allowed to do with steamdeck because Jerry says you're only allowed to play AAA games on it, but also you're not allowed to play anything less than max settings and 4k.

Sheep double standards are almost as bad as the lemmings.

Edited by TLHBO
  • Upvote 1
  • dead 1
2 hours ago, jehurey said:

It absolutely is real.

We know you would bash a new Nintendo handheld with PS4-equivalent power selling for $400 in 2021/2022.

C'mon man, why are you pretending to play dumb.

We KNOW exactly how you guys would respond.

Every argument you have said has fell flat on it's face and your last ditch argument is to pretend you know what I would think of a product that doesn't exist. 

Wow, it doesn't get much more delusional than this.

7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Every argument you have said has fell flat on it's face and your last ditch argument is to pretend you know what I would think of a product that doesn't exist. 

Wow, it doesn't get much more delusional than this.

I like that he talks about the hardware not being impressive for 2022... and yet if Nintendo was releasing a Switch successor this year... they wouldn't be able to beat the Steam Deck.

Reasons:

1. There's no comparable SoC out there today that's going to perform better

2. Nintendo would require better battery life for their console, which means lower TDP.. which means less power for games

3. Nintendo wont be releasing a $530 console.  Less expensive console, and Nintendo wanting to sell for a profit means less powerful technology.

There's not going to be any new Switch before 2024... so by the time Switch 2 comes out... Valve will be set to counter with the Deck 2.

2 hours ago, Remij said:

Jerky knows everything.  He knows I have a PS5, despite me not owning one and not ever intending to buy one.

You guys better take his word for it :bena: 

LOL he closed his twitter account because he knows the proof of him having a PS5 is in his tweets.

:mjgrin:

:mjgrin:

....good thing I already had screenshots of it. LOL

YjX5RP6.png

:hest:

1 hour ago, Remij said:

I like that he talks about the hardware not being impressive for 2022... and yet if Nintendo was releasing a Switch successor this year... they wouldn't be able to beat the Steam Deck.

Reasons:

1. There's no comparable SoC out there today that's going to perform better

No, the existing rumors of an Ampere-based SoC would absolutely be better, and with nvidia's DLSS would end up punching higher than the Steam Deck.

You're wrong there, as well.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL he closed his twitter account because he knows the proof of him having a PS5 is in his tweets.

YjX5RP6.png

Where's the part that says I own a PS5? :drake: 

JFC... that's his "proof" I own a PS5... :lawl: 

Just now, jehurey said:

No, the existing rumors of an Ampere-based SoC would absolutely be better, and with nvidia's DLSS would end up punching higher than the Steam Deck.

You're wrong there, as well.

Oh, rumors you say?  You mean, a thing that doesn't exist... and that there's no signs of Nvidia releasing in any product?

So the one that doesn't exist.... would magically be better, huh? :drake: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Where's the part that says I own a PS5? :drake: 

JFC... that's his "proof" I own a PS5... :lawl: 

the part where you know that the PS5 version is "running silky smooth"

You not making a general statement............because why wouldn't you say "the CONSOLE VERSIONS are running silkly smooth"?????????

Because you have personally seen the PS5 version.

...............because you have a PS5

..............which is why you don't show your current PSN account, because we would easily notice that you are playing PS5 games.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Oh, rumors you say?  You mean, a thing that doesn't exist... and that there's no signs of Nvidia releasing in any product?

So the one that doesn't exist.... would magically be better, huh? :drake: 

LOL, the idiot who is basing everything on a test database "leak" from a third-party company is now trying to lecture me about "rumors"