Anyone know has Aza is doing?

Just now, Remij said:

All the game companies are limiting or halting game sales and connections in Russia...

... Aza may be at risk of suicide :francis: 

But he was asking for this... so :shrug: 

Everything is being halted. I was interested in hearing his view but i figured his posting on the internet abilities were most likely taken away.

Just now, JonbX said:

Everything is being halted. I was interested in hearing his view but i figured his posting on the internet abilities were most likely taken away.

He made a thread about Putin invading Ukraine and was apparently all for it, iirc...

But, yea I haven't seen anything from him in the past couple of days.

46 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

He's been fully brainwashed by the Russian government and was making some pretty ridiculous Pro-Russia posts on the politics forum. I lost a lot of respect for him because of that stuff.

He is Russian though right? It would be like a gung ho American posting about how great 'merica is. 

Edited by Sublyminal
fixed spelling
14 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

He is Russian though right? It would be like a gung ho American posting about how great 'merica is. 

No there's a huge difference. Im not going to get into it because this isn't the politics forum, but he clearly voiced his support for Putin and believes the Ukraine invasion is justified.

Just now, Twinblade said:

No there's a huge difference. Im not going to get into it because this isn't the politics forum, but he clearly voiced his support for Putin and believes the Ukraine invasion is justified.

I'm not sure bro, but, you're right this isn't the politics forum. That's a whole other beast to get into. 

I was @ing the dude and even pm'd asking if he's still alive and ok. I doubt he will function without his beloved mango pepsi... not to mention he went from rich to poor in a matter of days :kaz: 

he's applying for low level jobs right now because he has no skills at all 

welcome to the real shitty world aza, ENJOY

he avoids sw like a plague now, he knows his stupid war rhetoric caught up with him and he's a fucking loser :kaz:  patriotic pos :kaz: 

Edited by kaz
6 hours ago, ghostz said:

He was on 8 hours ago

tbh i doubt that. he never responded to my pm or posted anything for weeks now. it doesn't even show read. even if the guy is hiding 

to be honest I expect him to commit suicide at this point, not that I want that but this guy clearly realized how fucked up his government and beloved putin is. 

9 hours ago, JonbX said:

Wonder if aza was in military or anything. Has he posted at all lately?

He was posting in the politics club about how unknowingly brainwashed he is. He has since disappeared. I am starting to think he is now a conscript on the front lines.