Sony Blocks Subscription Stacking As Pre-Paid PS Plus Cards Stop Working on PS5, PS4 (UP: Sony confirms the Cows are getting milked, post #9)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You shoulda stayed outta here bro. Now I’m gonna have to up and own you.      @Remij it’s like they forget their own stupidity 

Another shitty backfired ghostz thread. This is like your third consecutive backfired thread. What a retard 

he actually has an unbroken backfire thread streak since the very first thread he ever made  

And ghost is wrong, what a complete surprise

HF30xRM.png

xbox even has a "Cheap Ghost" policy:tom::tom::tom:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Paying $18/mo for demos :kaz: :kaz: :kaz:

That's what you do.

And those demos are EA's flops like Battlefield.

And those end up being your most anticipated games in Spring 2022 because Xbox has NOTHING

:lawl:ghost has lost absolutely every talking point in this thread

Just now, jehurey said:

HF30xRM.png

That's what you do.

And those end up being your most anticipated games in Spring 2022 because Xbox has NOTHING

There are “often”. Doesn’t say there is, fail number 1. 

i don’t pay for demos. I pay for gamepass. There are trials (8 hours longer than Sony is offering, btw.. and for you to get these games, you’d have to pay $22 a month for EA access too LOL) for EA games than are eventually free. Sony will never make these games free, LOL.  Fail number 2. 

and now you’re back to going off topic, talking about summer lists LOL. Fail number 3. 

god damn this kid has NOTHING :banderoos:

There are “often”. Doesn’t say there is, fail number 1. 

:tom::tom::tom::tom:he's trying to explain how he tries to get his refunds.

No, there is a limit on how many refunds you can apply per year.

so you cannot do it as you can do it on ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL MAJOR games releasing on Playstation 5 that are full retail priced games.

And you don't go through the customer service website like some pathetic cheap bastard, while having a stopwatch while you play a game

Oh my goodness, is that pathetic.:lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

:tom::tom::tom::tom:he's trying to explain how he tries to get his refunds.

No, there is a limit on how many refunds you can apply per year.

so you cannot do it as you can do it on ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL MAJOR games releasing on Playstation 5 that are full retail priced games.

And you don't go through the customer service website like some pathetic cheap bastard, while having a stopwatch while you play a game

Oh my goodness, is that pathetic.:lawl:

unless you can tell me what the limit is, there isn’t one.

let me know when you have the proof. 

otherwise, enjoy paying $18/mo for 2 hour demos. We now know Sony lied to you on announcement, encouraged you to buy prepaid cards, then took the rug from under your feet, too. Don’t worry, there are a lot of you. You’ll get a few cents in the lawsuit I bet! 

Just now, ghostz said:

So what’s the limit????

:banderoos:

Go ask xbox.

you seem to be on the phone with their customer service pleading for money, all the time.:lawl:

But, unless you provide an Xbox source that says its UNLIMITED...............I already posted Xbox saying there's a limit.

Just now, jehurey said:

Go ask xbox.

you seem to be on the phone with their customer service pleading for money, all the time.:lawl:

But, unless you provide an Xbox source that says its UNLIMITED...............I already posted Xbox saying there's a limit.

Why would I have to call them when I already told you it’s a click of one button? :D 

holy fuck, the memory loss is insane :kaz:

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Why would I have to call them when I already told you it’s a click of one button? :D

he's even admitting that he's a cheap pete

thanks for agreeing with what I typed, I posted directly from Xbox saying there's a limit.

.........and you don't have any source to backup your claim.

because you're claim is made up.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

he's even admitting that he's a cheap pete

thanks for agreeing with what I typed, I posted directly from Xbox saying there's a limit.

.........and you don't have any source to backup your claim.

because you're claim is made up.

and the limit is …..? 

he thought that would work, but he has no idea if the limit even exists. It even say it “often” exists, it didn’t say it did :kaz:

meanwhile i know the limit that he’ll have to spend to get this on ps, $18.99 a month!

and the limit is …..?

ask xbox.

I already posted proof that there is a limit.

and you don't have proof to backup your claim, correct?????????????

yes, correct, you don't.:reg:

27 minutes ago, jehurey said:

HF30xRM.png

That's what you do.

Yup, and hobos like Ghostz are why these limits exist otherwise people like him will treat it as a rental service....which is exactly what he admitted to doing. This cheapfuck has no shame.

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

Yup, and hobos like Ghostz are why these limits exist otherwise people like him will treat it as a rental service....which is exactly what he admitted to doing. This cheapfuck has no shame.

Dude is returning shit to Best Buy.

he got his phone plan by having his uncle sign, because he was a Sprint employee.

And...........he talks about iphones all the time..........he's never actually had the money to pay for an iphone, upfront.

he's paying it in payments, and he always trades phones, so he's continually upside down in his phone payments. (under his uncle's name).

that's 100% true.  Me, Gouko, and Liquid Pimp were laughing at him.

2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Now he’s mad when people don’t give money to Microsoft. This dude just can’t keep his own story together. :kaz:

btw, there is no limit until either of you give me a number. Go scour the web, peasant. :blessed:

Just now, jehurey said:

he got his phone plan by having his uncle sign, because he was a Sprint employee.

And...........he talks about iphones all the time..........he's never actually had the money to pay for an iphone, upfront.

he's paying it in payments, and he always trades phones, so he's continually upside down in his phone payments. (under his uncle's name).

I got this boy typing up novels because I exposed him for not owning or playing ps5 :kaz:

holy fuck, he’s actually furious :banderoos:

Just now, ghostz said:

I got this boy typing up novels because I exposed him for not owning or playing ps5 :kaz:

holy fuck, he’s actually furious :banderoos:

LOL he's angry and is now trying to project it onto me.

he even tries to REFUND THAT, as well:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL he's angry and is now trying to project it onto me.

he even tries to REFUND THAT, as well:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

there is no trying, I just did. 

you still don’t play video games. :D 

meanwhile I have every console, damn it feels good to play games.. not just talk about them. :blessed:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I usually don't rip on people for living in poverty, hard times happen, but this cuck tries so hard to convince everyome he's wealthy that he brings it all on himself.

You can tell Ghostz is a poor person who imagines how rich people live - buying Apple products, $300 dinners and branded sneakers and then bragging about them online. Literally no rich person lives like that lol