Sony Blocks Subscription Stacking As Pre-Paid PS Plus Cards Stop Working on PS5, PS4 (UP: Sony confirms the Cows are getting milked, post #9)

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

They should be, considering its far inferior. 

They're not concerned about it.

You see, they actually make most of their money by selling good video games, that people actually want.

Its a lucrative business, Microsoft should try it sometime.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You shoulda stayed outta here bro. Now I’m gonna have to up and own you.      @Remij it’s like they forget their own stupidity 

Another shitty backfired ghostz thread. This is like your third consecutive backfired thread. What a retard 

he actually has an unbroken backfire thread streak since the very first thread he ever made  

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

They're not concerned about it.

You see, they actually make most of their money by selling good video games, that people actually want.

Its a lucrative business, Microsoft should try it sometime.

You dont want them, apparently. You're embarrassing. Stop talking. 

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

You dont want them, apparently. You're embarrassing. Stop talking. 

Oh, are we seeing another lemming who can't debate me on the subject, and trying to shift the discussion over to me?

......again?:drake:

Good to know that you are aware that what I said was correct.

Just now, JonbX said:

You need to stop acting like a child with autism.

Bahahaha, again you gwt bitchslapped with the truth :willslap: But you don't want to accept it so you resort to personal attacks.

No games you cuck....literally no games but Snorza rehashes.

Last AAA exclusive was 9 years ago :rofls: 9 fucking years without a single exclusive worth a damn :rofl:

Just now, TLHBO said:

Bahahaha, again you gwt bitchslapped with the truth :willslap: But you don't want to accept it so you resort to personal attacks.

Last AAA exclusive was 9 years ago :rofls: 9 fucking years without a single exclusive worth a damn :rofl:

No games and outselling PS the past month with GT7 and Horizon: FW released:rofl: 

No games and yet last year won Publisher of the Year at Metacritic with higher rated exclusives :rofl: 

You're so fucking stupid these days.. :tom: 

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh, are we seeing another lemming who can't debate me on the subject, and trying to shift the discussion over to me?

......again?:drake:

Good to know that you are aware that what I said was correct.

Nothing you say is correct. You just like to hear yourself talk. I understand, as this is the only place someone is willing to converse with you. Your whole live is arguing with other people everyday, and losing. Haha. Now stop talking, i dont speak with beta male incels.

Just now, JonbX said:

Nothing you say is correct.

No it is.

If it wasn't correct.............you'd PROVE ME wrong.

And............you're not currently doing that right now, are you?

Let me know when you're actually man enough to debate the subject, instead of running to write jerry fanfic.

You're 46, and writing jerry fanfic? Think about that for a sec.

2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Its not a personal attack. Its an observation, This response you gave just proved me correct. Nobody cares what you think about Xbox. Nobody cares about you, period. You act like an obnoxious retarded child. ( observation ) 

Just now, jehurey said:

No it is.

If it wasn't correct.............you'd PROVE ME wrong.

And............you're not currently doing that right now, are you?

Let me know when you're actually man enough to debate the subject, instead of running to write jerry fanfic.

You're 46, and writing jerry fanfic? Think about that for a sec.

Shut up. Look how obsessed you are when i post here. Follow me to every thread. You are desperate for attention. Get a life.

Just now, JonbX said:

Shut up. Look how obsessed you are when i post here. Follow me to every thread.

No, you followed me into every thread.

And you're immediately talking about me, when I clearly want to debate the subject.

So why would you even post in these threads if you don't even want to debate the subject?

Oh..........its because you're a child

5 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Its not a personal attack. Its an observation, This response you gave just proved me correct. Nobody cares what you think about Xbox. Nobody cares about you, period. You act like an obnoxious retarded child. ( observation ) 

Classic JonnyB rage :jonb: Your console has been absolutely WORTHLESS for a decade and you got scammed with the XBO  the One S, the One X, and now the Series L and you kept upgrading thinking the gamed were coming but they never did so instead you take it out on everyone else.

Nobody cares about xbox, nobody cares about endless forza rehashes. It eats you up inside knowing that.

yeah like he acts like a 13 year old girl who is experiencing their first menstruation period.

he wants to come in and talk shit..........and then he tries to back out by saying "nobody cares" repeatedly.

And he thinks we don't notice the obvious pattern.

10 minutes ago, JonbX said:

lol at this obsessive behavior. IRL mad ^^

he's still talking about me, after he says he doesn't do that.

who's obsessive?:drake:

he even avoided quoting me, yet still attempting to talk about me.

tell me that's not  13 year old tween behavior. LOL

23 minutes ago, JonbX said:

lol you are literally just repeating things. 

because you're literally doing the same thing I described before.

I love how you really don't have anything to say at this point, but you're just spitting words out, because you feel like you have to.

[i can already see what he's going to type next]

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

because you're literally doing the same thing I described before.

I love how you really don't have anything to say at this point, but you're just spitting words out, because you feel like you have to.

You are doing the same thing.  And are pre-planning to do the same thing, again.

3 minutes ago, JonbX said:

You are doing the same thing.  And are pre-planning to do the same thing, again.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he's so predictable. I can't wait to see just how confidently he attempts to type his next projection.