Returnal spotted on SteamDB

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

one of the rental unit maintenance workers just sent me a message.

says the person who attempted ghost's comeback, and then changed it midway because he knew it was failing.   I already gave a response.............I'm living rent-free inside your head.

I live in it............at no cost. Year-round   you know its bad when you think adopting a ghost idea is the best you can think of. LOL

1 hour ago, sugarhigh said:

I want this on Steam Deck so bad. Hopefully they get cross-play/save in there. Good on Sony for skipping EGS on this one (assuming it's true).

It will be on EGS as well...just like the other ones.

1 hour ago, sugarhigh said:

I'm not mad if it's on both, tho true ballers ignore EGS completely.

I don’t understand how you hermits still have a vendetta against EGS. The age of Steam being the only digital retailer for online games is over, it’s time to stop acting like having another client installed is the end of the world.

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Remij you ever consider teaching college classes? Im sure there would be a sizeable audience for Port Begging 101 :hest:

No, but I've thought about becoming a psychiatrist to help butthurt cows deal with losing their games on an ever increasing basis.  There's far more money in that :tom: 

• Haha 1

lol i have to admit i laughed at that, twinb.... but it's true, PC will end up with EVERYTHING :blessed: 

also EGS Returnal version will be the "best" version because it will be free :hest: 

Edited by kaz
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I don’t understand how you hermits still have a vendetta against EGS. The age of Steam being the only digital retailer for online games is over, it’s time to stop acting like having another client installed is the end of the world.

Bruh, EGS is only good for the free games, I hope they never stop dishing them out. But the client is awful. Sometimes my library doesn't load at all until I restart, it's overall slow and just yesterday I was finishing tomb raider reboot from 2013 and was downloading rise of at the same time. After I finished I wanted to delete TR and it fucking queued the uninstall. It wouldn't uninstall until the other download was finished :tom:  

Origin I have no problems with for the games I got, it works fast and easy and any other client too tbh. Steam will remain the king for obvious reasons. EGS is just garbage right now. 

Edited by kaz
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Ramza said:

Meh, who cares. I had forgotten the game even existed. 

Yet it’s considered one of the hardest games this gen. I thought this would be up your alley. Excellent combat too. The lack of manual save turned me off, when I briefly played it, but I’d like to give it another shot since they added the feature. 

10 hours ago, Twinblade said:

EGS is dogshit and makes it worse to game on PC. If someone wants to make a better client than Steam, we can talk. There's room to improve on Steam, but Epic isn't even in the competition. The most likely one would be MS porting the Xbox UI as a Windows app/overlay.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

Yet it’s considered one of the hardest games this gen. I thought this would be up your alley. Excellent combat too. The lack of manual save turned me off, when I briefly played it, but I’d like to give it another shot since they added the feature. 

Meh, it's not like I relish super punishing roguelikes. I play a lot of rogue and I tend to prefer the ones that feels like it rewards the player for it's tenacity long term, something like Hades let's say, if it's just hard and punishing for the sake of it that's rarely fun. 

13 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Meh, it's not like I relish super punishing roguelikes. I play a lot of rogue and I tend to prefer the ones that feels like it rewards the player for it's tenacity long term, something like Hades let's say, if it's just hard and punishing for the sake of it that's rarely fun. 

All I know is every true hardcore gamer I know say it’s amazing. 

14 hours ago, Twinblade said:

They pay for developers to not publish their games on Steam, thus taking away consumer choice. I'm ok with them making their own games exclusive but paying third parties to keep their games off steam is some sleazy Microsoft shit. It turns out they're taking it further though because Epic actually buys out existing games and developers and then pulls existing versions of game from Steam.

Fuck Epic. Tim Sweeny is a real sleazebag, he had a 90's Microsoft attitude. Fuck him and his shitty store.

It's not another client that is the problem, it's this client in particular.

4 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

EGS is dogshit and makes it worse to game on PC. If someone wants to make a better client than Steam, we can talk. There's room to improve on Steam, but Epic isn't even in the competition. The most likely one would be MS porting the Xbox UI as a Windows app/overlay.

Are you kidding? Microsoft UI has been possibly the worst ui of the past 10 years. The xflop ui was the only one that has had me feeling lost and unsure how to navigate. Same for ms teams. Windows 8 and windows phone where ghastly as well. I think microsoft has the worst designers out of any major tech company by far.

4 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Are you kidding? Microsoft UI has been possibly the worst ui of the past 10 years. The xflop ui was the only one that has had me feeling lost and unsure how to navigate. Same for ms teams. Windows 8 and windows phone where ghastly as well. I think microsoft has the worst designers out of any major tech company by far.

I agree, it goes to show how far ahead Valve is from all of its so-called competitors and why Steam effectively IS PC gaming. Efforts to take games out of the Steam ecosystem just make PC gaming worse for players. Developers and publishers should be trying to integrate more with Steam APIs.