Spider-Man: Remastered AND Miles Morales are both coming to PC

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Bruh, the games you are hyped for them now is the story driven games. Spiderman, Uncharted and GOW are story driven AAA games, and is what Sony is good at. I don't give two shits about their live service games I haven't seen yet. Why would I be?

Because their live service games are going to be what funds their ability to continue to make ever increasingly costly single player games........

Do you really not see what's happening here my dude?  I'm trying to be nice to you, because when you're not being a dick, you're alright... but damn breh... their entire strategy it's extremely obvious by now..

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ps5 just lost its “best” exclusive

The lemming circle jerk in the comments is just as cringey and pathetic   Look at those retards that think they're gangsta too "He aint got no bitches", yeah I bet this " LemG" pulling all

Why get a 3090 and play games on PS. lol. Oh, ik why

Posted Images

Just now, JonbX said:

The graph shows every year more and more PS5 games go to PC

No...........you literally already provided an answer that explains that.

The new game development that stems from the Bungie acquisitions is what is causing that gray bar to increase by 2025.

The other increase of the gray bar would be more old PS4 ports.

Those are NOT PS5 games.

If you notice, there are more exclusive PS5 games in 2025 than there will be in 2022.

You are absolutely wrong in everything you just attempted to insinuate.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's hilarious how PROUDLY Jehurey proclaims that there will still be 1 or 2 PS5 exclusives for PS5...

this poor guy is pretending to play stupid and not read the bar graph correctly.

the blu area INCREASES in size................and he attempts to say "there's only going to be 1 or 2 PS5 games"

:lawl::lawl::lawl:I love when they have to play stupid in order to make their narrative work.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

That's the hilarious thing.... they think we're just sitting... waiting for Sony games :rofl: 

yes.............you literally are.:lawl:

he's now trying to backtrack. LOL

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

You aren't waiting for Spiderman but you're in here acting like you won the Super Bowl because Spiderman is coming to PC 4 years later? C'mon man, even you don't believe the bullshit that you are typing :kaz:

Im just seeing whats happening. You need to open your eyes and ears

• Upvote 1

You aren't waiting for Spiderman but you're in here acting like you won the Super Bowl because Spiderman is coming to PC 4 years later? C'mon man, even you don't believe the bullshit that you are typing :kaz:

Cmon breh... this is Systemwars... how are we not going to make threads when Sony puts their exclusives on another platform... :really:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, JonbX said:

Im sure you will give a shit once they start coming out. Because thats a major focus for sony. 

I won't unless they are good. I don't hype garbage like you lemshits do with anything Microsoft releases. I'm a fan of great games not the Playstation brand itself. If a Sony game is trash, I won't be excited for it.

2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Jenb literally lurks the forum logged out waiting for days like these where he can log in and feel like hes part of the systemwar, instead of just sitting on the sidelines like a useless lemshit lile he does the rest of the time:fatcruise:

You cannot download a game and play it, period. So who is on the sideline, bucky?

Just now, Remij said:

Because their live service games are going to be what funds their ability to continue to make ever increasingly costly single player games........

No, they're successful single-player exclusives already make them enough money to fund that.

My guess is that their PC centric developments are to close off Microsoft from achieving any success.

In fact, Sony is doing 3 different things right now to close off Xbox at this moment.

I won't unless they are good. I don't hype garbage like you lemshits do with anything Microsoft releases. I'm a fan of great games not the Playstation brand itself. If a Sony game is trash, I won't be excited for it.

I somehow do NOT believe this 😂

Just now, jehurey said:

No, they're successful single-player exclusives already make them enough money to fund that.

My guess is that their PC centric developments are to close off Microsoft from achieving any success.

In fact, Sony is doing 3 different things right now to close off Xbox at this moment.

And Sony knows that if any one of their massive bets fails... it could spell disaster....  The live service games are meant to reduce that risk, and allow them to continue to fund those types of games...

Shawn Layden spelled all this shit out

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Do you really not see what's happening here my dude?  I'm trying to be nice to you, because when you're not being a dick, you're alright... but damn breh... their entire strategy it's extremely obvious by now..

Bro, I don't care about their live service games. If they aren't good, I won't be playing them, it's that simple. I don't care what Sony's strategy is to fund their AAA blockbuster single player games. If they can't make good live service games then they will have to find a new source of revenue. I'd argue that releasing ports of the AAA games on PC years later is more than enough to fund their sequels and new IPs on PS5 to be honest.

2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I somehow do NOT believe this 😂

Believe whatever you want but you don't see me in threads hyping Destruction All Stars and Knack 2 like you lems were doing with Crackhead 3 and Gaylo Midfinite :kaz:

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Believe whatever you want but you don't see me in threads hyping Destruction All Stars and Knack 2 like you lems were doing with Crackhead 3 and Gaylo Midfinite :kaz:

I dont even know who you are tbh

Bro, I don't care about their live service games. If they aren't good, I won't be playing them, it's that simple. I don't care what Sony's strategy is to fund their AAA blockbuster single player games. If they can't make good live service games then they will have to find a new source of revenue. I'd argue that releasing ports of the AAA games on PC years later is more than enough to fund their sequels and new IPs on PS5 to be honest.

It's obvious what they're doing.  If you don't like them, they don't care.  They've already said they just need a few of them to be successful and it will change their entire business.

Those are Jim Ryan's words.  If they have PS5 and PC live service games which are extremely successful... at that point they'll just be like "We make PS and PC games now period"...  

That's exactly what's happening.  The house of cards will fall... and cows will act like they knew it was going to happen all along.

7 minutes ago, JonbX said:

You cannot download a game and play it, period. So who is on the sideline, bucky?

You. You only ever log in when a PS game gets ported or when ms buys a new publisher. What a sad existence you lead Jonathan.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's obvious what they're doing.  If you don't like them, they don't care.  They've already said they just need a few of them to be successful and it will change their entire business.

Those are Jim Ryan's words.  If they have PS5 and PC live service games which are extremely successful... at that point they'll just be like "We make PS and PC games now period"...  

That's exactly what's happening.  The house of cards will fall... and cows will act like they knew it was going to happen all along.

Well we'll see what happens in the next coming years but the graph posted still shows them investing a lot on PS5 exclusives. There's nothing stopping them from having PC/PS5 live service games and still having their traditional PS5 only games. They can have their cake and it eat it too by dipping their toes in live service multiplat money and still making AAA PS5 exclusives that get ported to PC years later. They still wanna sell tons of consoles for the foreseeable future unlike Microsoft, and they've gone on record with that many times this gen.

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

You. You only ever log in when a PS game gets ported or when ms buys a new publisher. What a sad existence you lead Jonathan.

I log in when i need to do something on my computer. Which is like once a month.

Just now, JonbX said:

I log in when i need to do something on my computer. Which is like once a month.

You only post when there is pro ms news or what you consider negative sony news. Everybody knows this. A lemming with no balls lmao

But I know you as one of the saddest fanboys on this forum :jordan3:

IK you as the guy that posts like Bodycount did 10 years ago. I thought you didnt like old stuff :rofls: