Forza Motorsport apparently slated for Spring 2023

What?

Their game, that probably doesn't even look as good as Gran Turismo 7, isn't even going to come out until a year later?

Good thing for jonb that its rumored that Ubisoft is releasing The Crew 3 by this winter, to help him get through the season.

• dead 1

LMAO what the FUCK?

How is Forza not ready to go for this year? :mj: 

And Hot Wheels DLC again? :woo:

I heard on Twitter that apparently even the rumored Gears Collection isn't going to be there...  :holeup:

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMAO what the FUCK?

I heard on Twitter that apparently even the rumored Gears Collection isn't going to be there...  :holeup:

and apparently Fable and Perfect Dark aren't gonna be in the showcase at all.........

If all that is true it is actually impressive just how badly MS studios are managed :biggrin: Literally would take effort for it to be this bad with that many studios at your disposal

• Haha 1
44 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Pussy jonb wont log in until he gets some negative sony news :hest:

he's like the gollum of systemwars.

sneaks in every few months, and then scurries off underground.

they even share a resemblance.

2 hours ago, madmaltese said:

and apparently Fable and Perfect Dark aren't gonna be in the showcase at all.........

If all that is true it is actually impressive just how badly MS studios are managed :biggrin: Literally would take effort for it to be this bad with that many studios at your disposal

I dunno breh :shake: 

How does Perfect Dark not have a gameplay slice to show by now?

How does Forza not release this year?

How does Fable not have anything to show yet?

Apparently Jez from Windows Central is saying that Gears Collection probably isn't even a thing never mind not being at the show :pavarotti:... which is sad for me because I was honestly kind of hyped to have them all on PC in updated visuals :mjcry: 

I think the show itself will end up good.  I want to see Starfield gameplay and we'll see Forza gameplay for sure.  Avowed should be there and I'm interested in that.

Hopefully they've got some out of left field surprise... but my expectations are tempered. 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

I dunno breh :shake: 

How does Perfect Dark not have a gameplay slice to show by now?

How does Forza not release this year?

How does Fable not have anything to show yet?

Apparently Jez from Windows Central is saying that Gears Collection probably isn't even a thing never mind not being at the show :pavarotti:... which is sad for me because I was honestly kind of hyped to have them all on PC in updated visuals :mjcry: 

I think the show itself will end up good.  I want to see Starfield gameplay and we'll see Forza gameplay for sure.  Avowed should be there and I'm interested in that.

Hopefully they've got some out of left field surprise... but my expectations are tempered. 

The Initiative was founded in friggin 2018 and we still haven't seen a thing.....Kojima left Konami, founded Kojima Productions and then released Death Stranding in 3 years lol

Turn 10 went from making a Motorsport every 2 years to now having released nothing since 2017.

I don't get what is going on. It's clear at this point it is a severe management issue because it is such a widespread thing. Problem is now that games are going to stack heavily upon each other and dilute each other. I honestly feel that that already happened at end of last year. Forza Horizon 5 was the biggest yet and reached such a large audience then Halo came out after a couple weeks and completely stole the limelight and users and then died itself.

I also think the show is going to be great. They have so many studios and we know and have seen practically nothing from so many that it can't really not be great. I think as usual Obsidian will carry the show tbh. Avowed is going to heavily impress and they will prob show multiple projects. Obvs Starfield will get a massive blow out too and that will be great. Prob see games from machinegames, Complusion (think this will be a good surprise) and inxile. Get release window for multiple stuff like Hellblade 2, Avowed and State of Decay 3.

I think their biggest surprise will be revealing a Kojima horror game exclusive to Xbox (but will be like a smaller episodic type game). 

What's taking so long with the Forza Motorsport games? The last one was a while back. They used to pump them out really fast. 

Anyway, the Horizon spin off is actually good unlike it's mother series so whatever. FH4 was so good. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

What's taking so long with the Forza Motorsport games? The last one was a while back. They used to pump them out really fast. 

Anyway, the Horizon spin off is actually good unlike it's mother series so whatever. FH4 was so good. 

Upgrading engine, and presumably redoing the car models up to next gen standards.

Yea FH is awesome :wow2: 

They need to start changing it up though...

5 hours ago, Remij said:

Upgrading engine, and presumably redoing the car models up to next gen standards.

Yea FH is awesome :wow2: 

They need to start changing it up though...

FH should have jet skis, motorcycles, boating, snowboarding, etc. as miscellaneous side stuff. 

• Upvote 2
4 hours ago, -GD-X said:

FH should have jet skis, motorcycles, boating, snowboarding, etc. as miscellaneous side stuff. 

Other type of vehicles that are not cars is a wonderful idea, my man. ATVs and bikes would be cool without feeling too much out of place.

• aitch 1

:dbry:Xbox is truly fucked this holiday if not even the yearly Fartza can save them.

According to Jason Schrier GOW:R is still heading for a November release. Imagine lemshits having nothing to play this holiday while cows are enjoying God of War Ragnarok and TLOU Remake, absolutely brutal :mj:

:mroff: Imagine if Sony is petty and goes for a 11/11/22 release?

19 hours ago, Remij said:

LMAO what the FUCK?

Probably because they are focusing on FH5 dlc.

I just hope Forza 8 is more like 6 instead of 7.

Still, I'll be fully aware that it won't be a fully fledged sim like Assetto Corsa.