Trump withheld classified Nuclear Docs at his house, refused to return it.. Gets raided by the FBI for said documents. *update* he is under criminal investigation for breaking the espionage act* *update 2* Affidavit released,

3 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Erm...did you forget about the reactions to roe vs wade not too long ago?

It's incredible how far you have your head buried in the sand. Lets not forget when they shot that republican congressman, or the multiple swatting incidents that have happened recently. I'm not even a yank and yet I can see all of this. The whole world can see it, it's like those inside America just have the mainstream brainwashing and propaganda beating down on them 24/7 so they are unable to see it. 

You most likely watch right wing shit, which might be better than American right wing shit, but not to the point you're anymore informed. You use the same misused buzzwords and vague wording, so give us a break. 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah those were the unclassified documents that he took and for for an entire year he avoiding returning and eventually returned in Feb 2022.. Not those.    The classified ones they found out

What a corrupt fuck.    They have probable cause to believe he broke the Espionage act.    "FBI agents who searched former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home in Florida this

Oh the nuclear documents, sources say. 

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Erm...did you forget about the reactions to roe vs wade not too long ago?

It's incredible how far you have your head buried in the sand. Lets not forget when they shot that republican congressman, or the multiple swatting incidents that have happened recently. I'm not even a yank and yet I can see all of this. The whole world can see it, it's like those inside America just have the mainstream brainwashing and propaganda beating down on them 24/7 so they are unable to see it. 

Point to where the left wanted to kill a judge or kill fbi agents on sight.  Simple question you can't seem to answer :umad:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Point to where the left wanted to kill a judge or kill fbi agents on sight.  Simple question you can't seem to answer :umad:

I can't cap and say that there's no left leaning extremist but most American militia types are right wingers. Hell, someone running for THE MAGA house had to be deplatformed because he was vowing to make it legal to shoot federal agents who show up to people's doors. 

Conservatives have entirely different opinions on law enforcement for themselves vs other people. After years of blue lives matters and crying about abolishing agencies the right wing want to burn down all of out intelligence agencies because they showed up to search Donald Trump's house. 

This shows how they value people's lives. One fat 75 year old bigot's convenience is worth more than every black America's life to them. 

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

They were outside the judges house and they were calling for death on social media :|

Funny how you switched it to fbi agents now after you cant deny they actually try to kill republican politicians :D

Fuck just go read Reeeetardera, they call for death all the time.

12 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

They were outside the judges house and they were calling for death on social media :|

Funny how you switched it to fbi agents now after you cant deny they actually try to kill republican politicians :D

A Democrat was shot too, but weird flex to rely on. 

39 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Switched? 

I said from the start, Judges and the FBI. 

Post the proof of the left calling for the death of Judges and FBI agents on sight.  The call for this on the right came from POLITICIANS running for election on the GOP ticket by the way :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

You were saying? :umad:

I don't get it. Were people contesting that he actually had top secrets documents or something? As far as I know it's not irregular for ex President to still have documents after their term are over, especially if they were created during his Presidency, that's in his legal rights to have or see.

Also, explain to me why someone like Hillary Clinton wouldn't get raided by the FBI when under direct investigation for breaking the espionage act but it's okay to do so for ex President Trump over documents?... There are process to get files back for the archives, none of which involve the FBI. 

33 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I don't get it. Were people contesting that he actually had top secrets documents or something? As far as I know it's not irregular for ex President to still have documents after their term are over, especially if they were created during his Presidency, that's in his legal rights to have or see.

Also, explain to me why someone like Hillary Clinton wouldn't get raided by the FBI when under direct investigation for breaking the espionage act but it's okay to do so for ex President Trump over documents?... There are process to get files back for the archives, none of which involve the FBI. 

Yes the intial lie from the right was that he didn't have it. 

The 2nd lie (which apparently you just go to) was that all presidents do this. 

No... Presidents don't take classified documents with them when they leave their presidency. 

You're way behind on their lies... They're past that point.  The new lie is that the FBI planted it.. But get this.. Trump is now saying he declassified it..... Umm if they planted it.. How did you declassify it? Lmfao. 

Unless you were living under a rock, Hilary was investigated by the FBI and she co-operated. 

The republicans also held a number of committees and subpoenaed her... She showed up and testified for 11 hrs. 

Hilary had a private email server at her home and while she was sec of state she sometimes used her personal email server to email her state staff and others. 

The FBI didn't raid her because... Everything was electronic and she cooperated. They took all the information off her server and read through it and found that she discussed some work related stuff. 

She didn't take the highest level of confidential information, lie and say she didn't have it, allow others to access it and refuse to return it. 

Trump was given numerous chances to come clean. 

As the documents that Trump's own people released show, NARA gave Trump enough time and warning. Trump chose to lie and obscure them from what he had.   

And NoW we see why.  He had the highest level of confidential documents... The highest level... Which included human intelligence... Real names of CIA spies and  human assets that are stationed around the globe. 

"coincidentally" last Oct the CIA had to notify its assets and stations across the globe that a high number of their spies and human assets are being captured and killed. 

Fast forward to the now... And we see Trump had this at Mar-a-Lago which has been comprised a million times by civilians and foreign powers. 

Edited by Goukosan
  • Upvote 1
30 minutes ago, Ike said:

Ramza, just like Cookester, reading and watching a bunch of conservatives on YouTube/Social Media and just parroting their points while also not living in the USA. :mj: 

This Cracks me up every time :drake:

57 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

This Cracks me up every time :drake:

I was simply asking questions. 

Hillary Clinton destroyed her computer that had classified documents that she would transfer unto her private email. 

But let's not get into that.

34 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Hillary Clinton destroyed her computer that had classified documents that she would transfer unto her private email. 

But let's not get into that.

You mean the thing where she actually sat down for testimony for several hours (something Trump would never even consider) and was found of no wrongdoing after an investigation? :wonder: 

58 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lmfao you guys always say this stupid shit for some reason after 'asking' stupid or dishonest 'questions' that are in reality poorly disguised distractions. 

Some tard on Twitter used this same stupid line after asking if 'nasa hadn't gotten equipment in the past 15 years.' Lol like, no they didn't. NASA is still using computers from 2006. Great question. 

I don't think I've seen a smart or honest statement from a right winger in 6 years. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible

Remember the people that belueve this told us

- Trump was taking orders from Russia

- Putin had a tape of Trump being pissed on and was using it as leverage

- The Hunter/Joe shady dealings and laptop were Russian disinformation

- Trump said xyz and supports neo nazis and called for an insurrection even though none were true.

Its 6 years of lie after lie after lie after lie after lie. They tell you you're brainwashed for not believing it and even after it was disproven many keep repeating the "Russian puppet" lie. They literally believe lies and propaganda then turn around and tell you it's you who is brainwashed.

I'll never trust any of these bullshit media outlets and LOL your alphabet agencies certainly can't be fucking trusted.