Trump withheld classified Nuclear Docs at his house, refused to return it.. Gets raided by the FBI for said documents. *update* he is under criminal investigation for breaking the espionage act* *update 2* Affidavit released,

1 hour ago, Substatic said:

Cooke's just here to defend rich white bigots. 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah those were the unclassified documents that he took and for for an entire year he avoiding returning and eventually returned in Feb 2022.. Not those.    The classified ones they found out

What a corrupt fuck.    They have probable cause to believe he broke the Espionage act.    "FBI agents who searched former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home in Florida this

Oh the nuclear documents, sources say. 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh, the MSM vs conservative misinformation topic. I'll gladly post some studies about how misinformed conservatives are vs independents and left leaning folk. 

Here's a hint, conservative news is designed to be dishonest and misrepresent the facts. Feel free to to prove me wrong. 

There's no anount of proof I could show you that you would accept, your belief is firmly locked into the mainstream media now. That's how America became so divided.

As for your studies there are studies showing the opposite, that it's the left whoare misinformed. Again you can show or "prove" anything now, anyone can find an article confirming ehat they want to hear. Your politics has become a belief system now.

All I will say is that if you can't view stories from ppaces like CNN and immediately see the lies, omissions and spin then you aren't capable of critical thinking. With some of these it's in your face and they barely even try to hide it.

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

There's no anount of proof I could show you that you would accept, your belief is firmly locked into the mainstream media now. That's how America became so divided.

Post legitimate studies and we'll talk about it. Should be interesting as there isn't a single credible conservative news channel out there. Is there one that isn't a dedicated propaganda machine for Donald Trump? Or cheered for him to have Clinton locked up now they want to disband most of our intelligence agencies for daring to show up and quietly retrieve stolen materials. 

Conservative media is just propaganda. Look at fox during the Bush years defending everything he did then after Obama everyone on the right immediately took a negative stance on Bush and Iraq. 

They weren't as bad as they were during the Trump years but pretty bad. Fox is the most credible source and they don't do even do hard hitting investigative journalism and most of the hours of the day are host that freely admit they are not  credible when they have to be honest. 

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

As for your studies there are studies showing the opposite, that it's the left whoare misinformed.

Please, post them. 

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Again you can show or "prove" anything now, anyone can find an article confirming ehat they want to hear. Your politics has become a belief system now.

All I will say is that if you can't view stories from ppaces like CNN and immediately see the lies, omissions and spin then you aren't capable of critical thinking. With some of these it's in your face and they barely even try to hide it.

It's funny how you guys are ace detectives whenever CNN breaks news but take anything from some right wing hack as the gospel from just a headline yall like.

It's also funny you guys act like the left loves CNN and MSNBC when it's the left constantly drags them. During the Obama years the administration was always being called out for drone strikes, deportations, and constantly negotiating counter productive legislation to appease Republicans who would still do what they can to derail the country as much as possible. Like making Obamacare a giveme for insurance companies. 

The difference is that the Left makes valid complaints about the MSM while right wingers are only venting their greivences they are told they should feel. 

Obviously I'm some what biased but at the end of the day, the people yall consider leftist are constantly burying the right wingers on this site. Right wing media in its current form only exist as counter programming. It's the reason right wing comedy sucks, the news is laughable propaganda, and the books are hyperbolic trash meant to offend. 

11 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Coincidentally boycott CNN is trending. I wonder what the discussion is about it. 

This is how informed leftist view CNN. Then you have a conservative retard saying the stupid fact free rant bullshit they always spew or posting memes because they are incapable of making valid points. Then the reality that every network is in fact infested with Republicans and are not the liberal heaven right wing tards think they are. 

Mainstream media is corporate media. They are there to help the left do anything. 

You live in such a bubble. If some liverals are finally realizing CNN is full of shit then good for them, maybe there is hope for some. You're paranoid as fuck if you thnk they're full of Republicans though, or if you think those on the right can't see the bullshit in say Fox News.

I don't know why you want me to post anything I think you missed the point that there is nothing we can post at this point that you will take as true, and vice versa to a degree. Your media is so split its all faith based at this point. Shit you still have thousands upon thousands of people believing the Russian collusion hoax, or the piss tape etc etc

On 2022-08-20 at 6:40 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh, the MSM vs conservative misinformation topic. I'll gladly post some studies about how misinformed conservatives are vs independents and left leaning folk. 

Here's a hint, conservative news is designed to be dishonest and misrepresent the facts. Feel free to to prove me wrong. 

Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All

https://www.businessinsider.com/study-watching-fox-news-makes-you-less-informed-than-watching-no-news-at-all-2012-5

:lawl: 

A right wing media outlet leaked a May 10, 2022 letter/corospondence between NARA and Trump and it backfired spectacularly. 

It shoots down all the lies by Trump and the right and confirms this investigation is by the book and that Trump broke the law. 

The amount of self ownage by the right these last few weeks has been spectacular. 

Cooke - "bbbbbut her emails though"   :awww:

Edited by Goukosan
On 2022-08-22 at 12:35 PM, TLHBO said:

You live in such a bubble. If some liverals are finally realizing CNN is full of shit then good for them, maybe there is hope for some. You're paranoid as fuck if you thnk they're full of Republicans though, or if you think those on the right can't see the bullshit in say Fox News.

I don't know why you want me to post anything I think you missed the point that there is nothing we can post at this point that you will take as true, and vice versa to a degree. Your media is so split its all faith based at this point. Shit you still have thousands upon thousands of people believing the Russian collusion hoax, or the piss tape etc etc

A bit off topic, but the new CNN CEO is trying to make them centrist straight news again like it used to be for the longest time.

A good move, but people have to realize being "politically balanced" sometimes flies in the face of objective news. A good example of this would be climate change or abortion coverage. It's one sided factually/scientifically speaking, but very lopsided politically.

Edited by Substatic
On 2022-08-20 at 1:33 PM, Cooke said:

sources say. 

The affidavit has been released..... It worse than we all imagined:umad:

1) There's a significant number of witnesses to said documents being at Mar-a-Lago...civilians who saw what's on the documents 😳

2) The classified documents included the REAL names of our intelligence officers that are around the world in foreign countries 😐

3) For context,  the human intelligence information is even higher classification than TS/SCI clearance.   

3) 4 different levels of classified documents were found. 

• Goukosan changed the title to Trump withheld classified Nuclear Docs at his house, refused to return it.. Gets raided by the FBI for said documents. *update* he is under criminal investigation for breaking the espionage act* *update 2* Affidavit released,

You live in such a bubble.

lmfao lol rofl you alt right motherfuckers. 

If some liverals are finally realizing CNN is full of shit then good for them, maybe there is hope for some.

lol they realized the complete opposite of what you're claiming though. Pesky fact

You're paranoid as fuck if you thnk they're full of Republicans though, or if you think those on the right can't see the bullshit in say Fox News.

They tell you who the people retard. Hell, Trump hired like 3 staffers right from CNN. I'm not talking about behind the scenes people because who knows but remember when Rick Santorum was dragged for his homophobic bullshit like 15 years ago and yet "woke" CNN still has him on the air bulldozing other commentators. 

I don't know why you want me to post anything I think you missed the point that there is nothing we can post at this point that you will take as true,

Yes, there is. It's called the truth. Just because you're a dishonest piece of shit doesn't mean everyone else is.  I actually strive for intellectual curiosity and want to know what is true or not. I think it's more of a case that you know you're full of shit so you're doing this fake ass "what's the point" stalemate while also trying to condescend me, unaware of how stupid and dishonest you sound. 

Like most of the incel edge lords online you're only concern is taking down woke people. Its got nothing to do with what's real or true and just insecurity and well loathing.

and vice versa to a degree. Your media is so split its all faith based at this point. Shit you still have thousands upon thousands of people believing the Russian collusion hoax, or the piss tape etc etc

There are thousands of people who believe Hilary Clinton had JFK assassinated. There are also thousands of people who think that JFK survived the assassination attempt and went into hiding. THere are thousands of people who think that JFK will come out of hiding and run for vice  president under Donald Trump. They also believe Clinton drinks baby blood to extend her life. These are the people you see eye to eye with about what's true or not. 

2 hours ago, Ike said:

Also, a big reason the affidavit had to be redacted was because Trump looneys are threatening violence against the people in the documents. It's disgusting. :shake: 

The violent right.   They immediately started going after the Judge who gave the OK for the search and the FBI agents... Two Crazy MAGA retards attacked the FBI and the got killed. 

You have republicans running for office advocating the killing ON SIGHT of any federal law enforcement agency. 

The right are unhinged. 

Edited by Goukosan
5 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Just because you're a dishonest piece of shit doesn't mean everyone else is.  I actually strive for intellectual curiosity and want to know what is true or not.

:|

:rofls:

The truth could slap you in the face and you still wouldn't know it. Go back to believing Russiagate and tell me when you find that elusive pisstape.

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

The violent right.   They immediately started going after the Judge who gave the OK for the search and the FBI agents... Two Crazy MAGA retards attacked the FBI and the got killed. 

You have republicans running for office advocating the killing ON SIGHT of any federal law enforcement agency. 

The right are unhinged. 

Lmfao :D because the left havent gone after judges right? Because the left haven't tried fo kill republicans right?

Fuck you fools really are drinking the koolaid. Your fbi is pretty much the democeats gestapo at this point so on that point I think American citizens are right to defend themselves :trump2:

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Lmfao :D because the left havent gone after judges right? Because the left haven't tried fo kill republicans right?

Fuck you fools really are drinking the koolaid. Your fbi is pretty much the democeats gestapo at this point so on that point I think American citizens are right to defend themselves :trump2:

Talk about drinking the kool aid :drake:

Show me when has the left called for the killing of Judges? :umad:

The FBI does its job and takes the documents from Trump and opens an investigation.... And all of a sudden that means the FBI is coming after law abiding citizens?   So citizens now have the right to attack the FBI unprovoked? Lmfao. 

You MAGA clowns are something else. 

The FBI investigated Hillary... Did anyone on the left call for a Judge to be killed?   Or to shoot federal agents on sight? 

The right is a cult and when their cult leader is in hot water,  they get violent and rabid. 

Edited by Goukosan

Coincidently... Last year October. A high number of CIA assets were being captured and killed across the globe... So much so that they had to alert their global stations of this. 

"counterintelligence officials issued a memo to all of the CIA’s global stations saying that a concerning number of U.S. informants were being captured and executed." 

And today we have just learned that the docs Trump took and mishandled included the classified Human intelligence information which included the real names of operatives and assets. 

Goes into Faux News mode - 

" Now I'm not saying Trump sold the information or gave the information to our enemies, but the FBI is investigating him for espionage and they found Human intelligence documents that he stole.... We also know that about 11 months ago A high number of CIA assets around the globe were being captured and killed at an alarming rate....to repeat we're not saying that he did it... But we're  just giving you the information... the FACTS that are out there , so that you can come to your own conclusions"

Edited by Goukosan
16 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Talk about drinking the kool aid :drake:

Show me when has the left called for the killing of Judges? :umad:

The FBI does its job and takes the documents from Trump and opens an investigation.... And all of a sudden that means the FBI is coming after law abiding citizens?   So citizens now have the right to attack the FBI unprovoked? Lmfao. 

You MAGA clowns are something else. 

The FBI investigated Hillary... Did anyone on the left call for a Judge to be killed?   Or to shoot federal agents on sight? 

The right is a cult and when their cult leader is in hot water,  they get violent and rabid. 

Erm...did you forget about the reactions to roe vs wade not too long ago?

It's incredible how far you have your head buried in the sand. Lets not forget when they shot that republican congressman, or the multiple swatting incidents that have happened recently. I'm not even a yank and yet I can see all of this. The whole world can see it, it's like those inside America just have the mainstream brainwashing and propaganda beating down on them 24/7 so they are unable to see it.