Trump withheld classified Nuclear Docs at his house, refused to return it.. Gets raided by the FBI for said documents. *update* he is under criminal investigation for breaking the espionage act* *update 2* Affidavit released,

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

I'm saying you're just as zealous of a partisan democrat than you are a Nintendo fanboy. And don't give me shit about other non Nintendo platforms you owned, I know you. 

No one, I'm just saying there need to be something more than mishandling or withholding documents from the archives.

And to the bolded part.  This is a perfect example or your ignorance.  You're making up shit on the fly and passing it off as facts. 

You're getting curb stomped so you're trying to latch on to anything... Lmfao at you running to bbbbut you like Nintendo and somehow trying to tie that to politics ::drake:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah those were the unclassified documents that he took and for for an entire year he avoiding returning and eventually returned in Feb 2022.. Not those.    The classified ones they found out

What a corrupt fuck.    They have probable cause to believe he broke the Espionage act.    "FBI agents who searched former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home in Florida this

Oh the nuclear documents, sources say. 

Posted Images

Just now, Goukosan said:

And to the bolded part.  This is a perfect example or your ignorance.  You're making up shit on the fly and passing it off as facts. 

You're getting curb stomped so you're trying to latch on to anything... Lmfao at you running to bbbbut you like Nintendo and somehow trying to tie that to politics ::drake:

Lol calm your tits. Unlike you I'm not trying to pass myself as some kind of authority figure. I'm not a lawyer. 

If this is supposed to be some kind of major punishable offense under the law that guarantee prison time like you're advocating for then I really didn't know and I find it quite surprising.

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lol calm your tits. Unlike you I'm not trying to pass myself as some kind of authority figure. I'm not a lawyer. 

If this is supposed to be some kind of major punishable offense under the law that guarantee prison time like you're advocating for then I really didn't know and I find it quite surprising.

We live in an information age.  The information is at your finger tips. 

At minimum it's 5 years just for mishandling classified information and knowing removing it. Thanks to Trump himself,.previously it was a year. 

"one of the multiple laws covering the mishandling of government information is one that Trump himself amended during his tenure in the Oval Office" 

"Tucked into a bill Trump signed into law in January 2018 was a provision increasing the punishment for knowingly removing classified materials with the intent to retain them at an “unauthorized location.”

" Previously, someone found guilty of this crime could face up to one year in prison.

Now, a person convicted of violating this law can face up to five years in prison ― making it a felony-level offense to mishandle classified documents under 18 U.S.C. 1924."

And that's just for knowingly mishandling it, they are also investigating him for obstruction and breaking the espionage act. 

I'm not guaranteeing prison time,  ironically that will be up to him if he pleads guilty and takes a whatever plea deal the Feds offer or if he is a dumbass and keep saying the documents are his and that he is still president and should have won and he declassified it etc... 

Which route you think he will take? :cmpunk1:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

We live in an information age.  The information is at your finger tips. 

At minimum it's 5 years just for mishandling classified information and knowing removing it. Thanks to Trump himself,.previously it was a year. 

"one of the multiple laws covering the mishandling of government information is one that Trump himself amended during his tenure in the Oval Office" 

"Tucked into a bill Trump signed into law in January 2018 was a provision increasing the punishment for knowingly removing classified materials with the intent to retain them at an “unauthorized location.”

" Previously, someone found guilty of this crime could face up to one year in prison.

Now, a person convicted of violating this law can face up to five years in prison ― making it a felony-level offense to mishandle classified documents under 18 U.S.C. 1924."

And that's just for knowingly mishandling it, they are also investigating him for obstruction and breaking the espionage act. 

I'm not guaranteeing prison time,  ironically that will be up to him if he pleads guilty and takes a whatever plea deal the Feds offer or if he is a dumbass and keep saying the documents are his and that he is still president and should have won and he declassified it etc... 

Which route you think he will take? :cmpunk1:

One year is probably the kind of trial they would pardoned on quite easily before he changed it for having possible higher sentences up to 5. You called me out but I wasn't that far off, this isn't that threatening unless there's more to it. Why are people so mean? :laff: 

Trump is going to fight with everything he can before ever pleading guilty. That would mean he couldn't run for President, isn't it? 

10 minutes ago, Ramza said:

One year is probably the kind of trial they would pardoned on quite easily before he changed it for having possible higher sentences up to 5. You called me out but I wasn't that far off, this isn't that threatening unless there's more to it. Why are people so mean? :laff: 

Trump is going to fight with everything he can before ever pleading guilty. That would mean he couldn't run for President, isn't it? 

I seriously think you can't read. 

The minimum for just taking it knowingly is 5 years, that doesn't mean that's all they're looking at. 

They're investigating him on MULTIPLE CHARGES each of which carries it own additional penalty on top the minimum of 5 years. 

Exactly my point, he is not going to take a plea deal so that means penalty for breaking the law will stick :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I seriously think you can't read. 

The minimum for just taking it knowingly is 5 years, that doesn't mean that's all they're looking at. 

They're investigating him on MULTIPLE CHARGES each of which carries it own additional penalty on top the minimum of 5 years. 

Could face up to 5 years. Why is it that I'm reading wrong?

So, that doesn't mean he will be guilty on everything.

Edited by Ramza
7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Could face up to 5 years. Why is it that I'm reading wrong?

So, that doesn't mean he will be guilty on everything and I doubt the other two charges (obstruction of justice and breaking the espionage act) have the exact same penalties as mishandling document with a up to 5 years prison. Are you the one pulling shit out of your ass to me now? 

Are you serious? 😐

The espionage act carries a penalty of up to 20 to 30 years in prison.

You intially claimed you think there is no jail time tied to it... Two of them carry multiple years of jail time as penalty. Shall I Continue with the others as well? 

Now you're saying your were not that far off? Lmfao. 

Your dumbass is really deluded, you have this thing where you must convince yourself you're right even while you admit you're wrong... But somehow still right.. Lol

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Are you serious? 😐

The espionage act carries a penalty of up to 20 to 30 years in prison.

You intially claimed you think there is no jail time tied to it... Two of them carry multiple years of jail time as penalty. Shall I Continue with the others as well? 

Now you're saying your were not that far off? Lmfao. 

Your dumbass is really deluded, you have this thing where you must convince yourself you're right even while you admit you're wrong... But somehow still right.. Lol

I said mishandling of document wasn't a huge offense and only talked specifically about that and I didn't know it could lead to prison time. How many times do we need to get over this? At one year time it wasn't a very serious punishment either, so as I said, I wasn't that far off in not thinking that mishandling of document itself is that serious of a crime unless there's more to it. Which there is. 

I was wrong not to think it could lead to prison time though and I've said that three times by now. Happy? 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

I said mishandling of document wasn't a huge offense and only talked specifically about that and I didn't know it could lead to prison time. How many times do we need to get over this? At one year time it wasn't a very serious punishment either, so as I said, I wasn't that far off in not thinking that mishandling of document itself is that serious of a crime unless there's more to it. Which there is. 

I was wrong not to think it could lead to prison time though and I've said that three times by now. Happy? 

You're forgetting that Trump mishandled various different levels of classified info..from basic to nuclear to human assets

The 1 year to 5 year penalty is the basic charge for low level shit... That doesn't apply to Trump because he had much more than that hence the multiple things they're investigating. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

You're forgetting that Trump mishandled various different levels of classified info..from basic to nuclear to human assets

The 1 year to 5 year penalty is the basic charge for low level shit... That doesn't apply to Trump because he had much more than that hence the multiple things they're investigating. 

But he's also the ex sitting President. That probably gives him certain rights and protections for exactly these kind of situations. 

On 2022-09-03 at 10:21 PM, Ramza said:

But he's also the ex sitting President. That probably gives him certain rights and protections for exactly these kind of situations. 

No, it doesn't

He is now longer the president from 12:00pm noon Washington DC time on January 20th, 2021.

He is a regular civilian.

The only protection he receives are secret service protections.

LOL, you attempted to call him an ex "sitting" President. The only "sitting" he does is on his fat ass.

He has NO executive powers.

Those powers lie entirely with the current President.

The CURRENT President has a responsibility to ensure the security and protection of our top secret documents and government property. Its literally one of the responsibilities of the CURRENT president.

Which is Joe Biden.

On 2022-09-03 at 10:18 PM, Ramza said:

But you're the self appointed expert on everything.

On 2022-05-14 at 1:22 PM, Ramza said:

Can't talk about vaccines unless you are a scientist. 

Can't talk about about genders unless you're a biologist. 

Can't talk about races if you're white. 

Lmao. 

43 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

But you're the self appointed expert on everything.

Huh? You thought I was claiming I was both a biologist and a scientist? I was being sarcastic in that second post.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Huh? You thought I was claiming I was both a biologist and a scientist? I was being sarcastic in that second post.

you guys are so fucking dishonest it's fucking with my high lol. 

Yes, that's what I thought. That you were literally claiming that you were a scientist and biologist...although that might be redundant. Fucking cunt. Lol. 

Well you were being sarcastic, but the sarcasm was that you still had some level of credibility and could, by the sheer strength of character and will make expert opinions on topics you know nothing about. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

you guys are so fucking dishonest it's fucking with my high lol. 

Yes, that's what I thought. That you were literally claiming that you were a scientist and biologist...although that might be redundant. Fucking cunt. Lol. 

Well you were being sarcastic, but the sarcasm was that you still had some level of credibility and could, by the sheer strength of character and will make expert opinions on topics you know nothing about. 

Maybe you should smoke weed instead of crack. 

• 1 month later...
On 2022-08-20 at 1:33 PM, Cooke said:

Oh the nuclear documents, sources say. 

The nuclear docs were there but Trunp claims they were planted. 

Oh by they way.... Those same documents that were planted.. Its all mine because I had it in storage. 

Yes.. All The documents that I claimed I didn't have...oh wait wrong lie.... The one's that I have but I declassified... Oh wait wrong lie.... The one that they planted.. Yea those.... They should come back because it belongs to me now. 

Sources say :umad: