Trump withheld classified Nuclear Docs at his house, refused to return it.. Gets raided by the FBI for said documents. *update* he is under criminal investigation for breaking the espionage act* *update 2* Affidavit released,

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Remember the people that belueve this told us

- Trump was taking orders from Russia

- Putin had a tape of Trump being pissed on and was using it as leverage

- The Hunter/Joe shady dealings and laptop were Russian disinformation

- Trump said xyz and supports neo nazis and called for an insurrection even though none were true.

Its 6 years of lie after lie after lie after lie after lie. They tell you you're brainwashed for not believing it and even after it was disproven many keep repeating the "Russian puppet" lie. They literally believe lies and propaganda then turn around and tell you it's you who is brainwashed.

I'll never trust any of these bullshit media outlets and LOL your alphabet agencies certainly can't be fucking trusted.

You said alot of nothing.  What exactly about this is a lie?  Be specific :cmpunk1:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah those were the unclassified documents that he took and for for an entire year he avoiding returning and eventually returned in Feb 2022.. Not those.    The classified ones they found out

What a corrupt fuck.    They have probable cause to believe he broke the Espionage act.    "FBI agents who searched former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home in Florida this

Oh the nuclear documents, sources say. 

Posted Images

You guys noticed after more information from the affidavit was released, the right wing media went silent about it for a day or two. 

They crawled back out if their hole now with the realization that Trump really has no way out of this.  So now they're slowly preparing their viewers for the inevitable. 

News max

Fox 

Lock him up, lock him up :salute:

9 hours ago, Goukosan said:

You said alot of nothing.  What exactly about this is a lie?  Be specific :cmpunk1:

Have you ever heard of The boy who cried wolf? :sass1:

Who am I going to believe? The side who has demonstably lied time and time again iver the past 6 years or the side who has been far more honest?

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

Who am I going to believe? The side who has demonstably lied time and time again iver the past 6 years or the side who has been far more honest?

Yes, when people think of honesty, they think Donald Trump. lmfao Y'all just dumb for no reason. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yes, when people think of honesty, they think Donald Trump. lmfao Y'all just dumb for no reason. 

That's not even the point he was making and you have the audacity, with your low IQ, to call other people dumb. 

Sit down you embarrassing moron.

4 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Answer the question, what exactly about this is a lie? :cmpunk1:

51 minutes ago, Ramza said:

That's not even the point he was making and you have the audacity, with your low IQ, to call other people dumb. 

He has no point besides deflecting from a direct question :umad:

6 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Answer the question, what exactly about this is a lie? :cmpunk1:

Another retard leftist that can't read it seems. He's saying that after all the attacks on Trump prior and other scandals like Hunter Biden laptop story being suppressed as Russian disinformation makes him doubt anything from the Mar-A-Lago raid which is just common sense. 

You've only been saying lock him up for the past 6 years. How embarrassing. 

57 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Another retard leftist that can't read it seems. He's saying that after all the attacks on Trump prior and other scandals like Hunter Biden laptop story being suppressed as Russian disinformation makes him doubt anything from the Mar-A-Lago raid which is just common sense. 

You've only been saying lock him up for the past 6 years. How embarrassing. 

It's apparent you can't read and comprehend. 

"your alphabet agencies certainly can't be fucking trusted." 

"Who am I going to believe?" 

Aka he doesn't believe the FBI. 

Mind you let's ignore the fact that this is the first FBI investigation that Trump is under. So everything else TLHBO brought up was irrelevant to the current story at hand. 

So let me ask you guys again... What about this is a lie? :cmpunk1:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

It's apparent you can't read and comprehend. 

"your alphabet agencies certainly can't be fucking trusted." 

"Who am I going to believe?" 

Aka he doesn't believe the FBI. 

Mind you let's ignore the fact that this is the first FBI investigation that Trump is under. So everything else TLHBO brought up was irrelevant to the current story at hand. 

So let me ask you guys again... What about this is a lie? :cmpunk1:

Yeah, I wouldn't trust the FBI either, pretty obvious they have been partly compromised by partisanship. They have been a constant embarrassment since the day they started going after parents for complaining at school boards meetings.

I haven't made up my mind on the Mar-a-Lago raid so don't ask me, but I'm definitely skeptical, only a complete idiot wouldn't have questions or doubts on the integrity of this whole operation. 

Just now, Ramza said:

Yeah, I wouldn't trust the FBI either, pretty obvious they have been partly compromised by partisanship. They have been a constant embarrassment since the day they started going after parents for complaining at school boards meetings.

I haven't made up my mind on the Mar-a-Lago raid so don't ask me, but I'm definitely skeptical, only a complete idiot wouldn't have questions or doubts on the integrity of this whole operation. 

So you can't say what's a lie or skeptical about this? Figures. 

I mean we're really having this conversation about the FBI just a few days after Zuckerberg said on Joe Rogan's podcast that the FBI approached them ahead of the last election and basically suppressed the Biden laptop story as Russian disinformation.

Trust in Government agency without questions! :salute: 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I mean we're really having this conversation about the FBI just a few days after Zuckerberg said on Joe Rogan's podcast that the FBI approached them ahead of the last election and basically suppressed the Biden laptop story as Russian disinformation.

Trust in Government agency without questions! :salute: 

Again.. What about this story is a lie or skeptical? 

You're having a hard time answering that question and instead deflecting all over the place :umad:

Just now, Goukosan said:

So you can't say what's a lie or skeptical about this? Figures. 

I think I explained why I'm skeptical well enough already. You fail in your reading comprehension again. Figures. 

As for what's a lie, the thing is I don't put it pass Trump to do extremely shady illegal stuff with Government confidential information. So, I'm not really taking a stance, just waiting for more things to unravel, skeptically. How is that a bad thing? I just realized you're as much of a political biased democrat as you are a Nintendo fanboy. Figures.

16 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I think I explained why I'm skeptical well enough already. You fail in your reading comprehension again. Figures. 

As for what's a lie, the thing is I don't put it pass Trump to do extremely shady illegal stuff with Government confidential information. So, I'm not really taking a stance, just waiting for more things to unravel, skeptically. How is that a bad thing? I just realized you're as much of a political biased democrat as you are a Nintendo fanboy. Figures.

Again with more reflecting bringing up Nintendo because you can't articulate your BS lmfao. 

First off the FBI is run by Trump appointee.  

2nd off when the FBI is in the middle of an investigation they keep it under wraps. 

Trump was the one who broke the news about the investigation. 

Trump's people was the one's asking for the affidavit to me made public. 

They did that because typically the FBI doesn't comment on an ongoing investigation...they were banking on the info being sealed... So they could control the narrative with the lies

And it backfired.. ounce the courts said make some info public because of the gravity of the case.. Trump was forced  to keep changing the lie.

Bbbut I didn't have it. 

Oh yea I did but all Presidents do it. 

Oh wait they don't... Ok the FBI plated it.. 

Oh wait I already said I took it... Well I Declassified it... Yea that it 

Oh wait.. That's not possible... Well um... Hillary's email... Umm why are people so mean. 

That picture of the documents on the floor is staged... I had then BOXES ON THE FLOOR AND IN NY DESK.. 

OHH WAIT

If Trump and his team had not made it public we wouldn't have heard about the investigation until it got to the grand jury phase. 

Trump and his people made a huge miscalculation by making this public so early Or at all :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Again with more reflecting bringing up Nintendo because you can't articulate your BS lmfao. 

First off the FBI is run by Trump appointee.  

2nd off when the FBI is in the middle of an investigation they keep it under wraps. 

Trump was the one who broke the news about the investigation. 

Trump's people was the one's asking for the affidavit to me made public. 

They did that because typically the FBI doesn't comment on an ongoing investigation...they were banking on the info being sealed... So they could control the narrative with the lies

And it backfired.. ounce the courts said make some info public because of the gravity of the case.. Trump was forces now to keep changing the lie.

Bbbut I didn't have it. 

Oh yea I did but all Presidents do it. 

Oh wait they don't... Ok the FBI plated it.. 

Oh wait I already said I took it... Well I Declassified it... Yea that it 

Oh wait.. That's not possible... Well um... Hillary's email... Umm why are people so mean. 

That picture of the documents on the floor is staged... I had then BOXES ON THE FLOOR AND IN NY DESK.. 

OHH WAIT

If Trump and his team had not made it public we wouldn't have heard about the investigation until it got to the grand jury phase. 

Trump and his people made a huge miscalculation by making this public so early Or at all :umad:

I'm not talking about Nintendo, I'm talking about you.

Ex Presidents doesn't get locked up for mishandling confidential documents unless they could prove there was an ulterior motive or leak of documents to third parties on purpose. 

24 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm not talking about Nintendo, I'm talking about you.

Ex Presidents doesn't get locked up for mishandling confidential documents unless they could prove there was an ulterior motive or leak of documents to third parties on purpose. 

What does me being a Nintendo fan have to do with anything? 

I've owned a gaming PC two gens ago when PC actually had games made for it instead of 100% console ports, I've had a PS2, PS3 and a now a PS5 along with Nintendo systems.  How is my gaming habits relevant to this topic at hand? Stop deflecting. 

And Who told you that bolded part? 

Let me even use a right wing media source because even they have come to realize the gravity of the situation. 

Edited by Goukosan
11 hours ago, Ramza said:

lol at how pouty you are because you got exposed again. Motherfucker, this is a text forum. You act like people can't read and confirm how you're constantly being proven wrong and can't articulate all of the things you're afraid of. 

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

What does me being a Nintendo fan have to do with anything? 

I've owned a gaming PC two gens ago when PC actually had games made for it instead of 100% console ports, I've had a PS2, PS3 and a now a PS5 along with Nintendo systems.  How is my gaming habits relevant to this topic at hand? Stop deflecting. 

And Who told you that bolded part? 

Let me even use a right wing media source because even they have come to realize the gravity of the situation. 

I'm saying you're just as zealous of a partisan democrat than you are a Nintendo fanboy. And don't give me shit about other non Nintendo platforms you owned, I know you. 

No one, I'm just saying there need to be something more than mishandling or withholding documents from the archives.

16 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol at how pouty you are because you got exposed again. Motherfucker, this is a text forum. You act like people can't read and confirm how you're constantly being proven wrong and can't articulate all of the things you're afraid of. 

Well, you can barely manage to read, that much is evident. Being proven wrong on what exactly? That I am bigoted. I mean you have yet to prove me wrong on anything.