Trump withheld classified Nuclear Docs at his house, refused to return it.. Gets raided by the FBI for said documents. *update* he is under criminal investigation for breaking the espionage act* *update 2* Affidavit released,

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah those were the unclassified documents that he took and for for an entire year he avoiding returning and eventually returned in Feb 2022.. Not those.    The classified ones they found out

What a corrupt fuck.    They have probable cause to believe he broke the Espionage act.    "FBI agents who searched former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home in Florida this

Oh the nuclear documents, sources say. 

Posted Images

Someone just tried to ram through the U.S. Capitol barrier, fired shots in the air and shot themselves as they were being surrounded.

0YvklQ4.png

vkFQjCd.png

Yesterday, Trump's lawyer sent a message to Merrick Garland that is structured like a textbook mob threat.

NjLjVBG.png

He is basically threatening the US Government with more of these right-wing terrorist attacks.

And he's implying that he, Trump, "controls" that "heat."

40 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Someone just tried to ram through the U.S. Capitol barrier, fired shots in the air and shot themselves as they were being surrounded.

0YvklQ4.png

vkFQjCd.png

Yesterday, Trump's lawyer sent a message to Merrick Garland that is structured like a textbook mob threat.

NjLjVBG.png

He is basically threatening the US Government with more of these right-wing terrorist attacks.

Bbbbut Trump doesn't incite violence :awww:

8 hours ago, Substatic said:

Armed Trump supporters protest outside of FBI office in Phoenix following Mar-a-Lago probe

Armed Trump supporters protest outside of FBI office in Phoenix following Mar-a-Lago probe (fox10phoenix.com)

FBI-Phoenix-protesters-Sean-Campbell-3.j

Lmao retards. Also what's up with the confederate flag?

'Slavery was a very long time ago'... says the people still obsessed with the confederacy. 

8 hours ago, jehurey said:

0YvklQ4.png

vkFQjCd.png

NjLjVBG.png

The documents were so sensitive, it only took two years before the FBI decided it was now of the outmost urgency? It makes no sense and the timing in the current political context is questionable to say the least. I'm skeptical about this and not because I really care about Trump, if he was doing shady shit with other countries he should be prosecuted by the full extent of the law and publicly shamed for it but I am willing to bet nothing will come out of this as usual. 

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

The documents were so sensitive, it only took two years before the FBI decided it was now of the outmost urgency? It makes no sense and the timing in the current political context is questionable to say the least. I'm skeptical about this and not because I really care about Trump, if he was doing shady shit with other countries he should be prosecuted by the full extent of the law and publicly shamed for it but I am willing to bet nothing will come out of this as usual. 

Except they didn't. This whole bullshit has been going on pretty much the entire year and Trump's staff returned files months ago, but decided to hold on to these. 

This is a former president. Feds don't just show up and turn the place upside down. Trump had many opportunities to give the documents back. Buuut, bring an entitled rich white man Trump went the Alex Jones, Steve Bannon, Roger Stone path and decided to blow off authorities.

For people who call for black people to always comply with laws enforcement, they always seem to do whatever they want and expect no fallout from it. 

Maybe because they know their retarded base of followers will automatically give them the benefit of the doubt. 

Yes, nothing will come of it because Washington isn't going to let an ex president and party leader go to jail or pay any price for his actions. 

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Trump left office January 2021.  We're in 2022.  

This isn't the first time the government went to his house.   Trump returned some boxes around Feb  this year and lied and said he returned everything.  Not only that he lied and said he didn't take any classified shit. 

It's around March or so,  they realized he took classified shit and they started investigating him. 

Also... Doesn't matter if he was doing shady stuff with other countries or not.   It's a federal felony to mishandle that level of classified information in the manner that he did. 

The penalty for this is stiffer than it used to be because.... And you're going to love this one... Because of a law Trump himself passed to make the penalty harsher. 

Lock him up lock him up :salute:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Goukosan changed the title to Trump withheld classified Nuclear Docs at his house, refused to return it.. Gets raided by the FBI for said documents. *update* he is under criminal investigation for breaking the espionage act*
18 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Imagine being such a pathological liar/deadbeat that lawyers don't want to represent you despite being one of the most famous people in the world. 

Being an attorney requires at least 8 years of college and being a decently intelligent person who can use logic which is not something Trump uses. :lul: 

59 minutes ago, Ike said:

Being an attorney requires at least 8 years of college and being a decently intelligent person who can use logic which is not something Trump uses. :lul: 

Lol I mean they don't care, they want to get paid. What makes Trump a nightmare client is he doesn't pay people (deadbeat), he's such a liar he can't even meet their bare minimum of credibility, and lastly he's such an impulsive child he can't be trusted to not blow a case because of a tantrum. 

• Goukosan changed the title to Trump withheld classified Nuclear Docs at his house, refused to return it.. Gets raided by the FBI for said documents. *update* he is under criminal investigation for breaking the espionage act* *update 2* Affidavit released,