• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fourn 

We'll soon find out whether or not the lemmings have been Fournicated 

Breaking News: Alien Penis Simulator flops!     TLHBFR!

1 hour ago, sugarhigh said:

Tentpole AAA games on Gamepass are so few and far between, you're way better off buying games.

Let's be honest, it's the day one MS first party that made it a sweet deal, but MS aren't releasing games anymore it seems. They're so bad at long term management and content delivery. They're going through the 2022 holiday season with no games or nothing special planned to promote Xbox/Gamepass. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Let's be honest, it's the day one MS first party that made it a sweet deal, but MS aren't releasing games anymore it seems. They're so bad at long term management and content delivery. They're going through the 2022 holiday season with no games or nothing special planned to promote Xbox/Gamepass. 

I subscribed for nearly 2 years and never finished a game I played on it. I (and everyone else on earth) forget to cancel subscriptions like this, and holding save files over you is a constant pressure to keep paying. I get way more value out of buying games I'm hyped about at whatever price and getting a ton of cheap games on Steam.

Just now, sugarhigh said:

I subscribed for nearly 2 years and never finished a game I played on it. I (and everyone else on earth) forget to cancel subscriptions like this, and holding save files over you is a constant pressure to keep paying. I get way more value out of buying games I'm hyped about at whatever price and getting a ton of cheap games on Steam.

Wait, you lose your save files if you unsubscribe? 

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I think you're allowed to have the save files stored locally on your console, at which point you should be able to make a backup onto a flash drive.

At least that's the way it was in the 360 era, I haven't touched one since then.

I would imagine they do something like PS+ where if you unsubscribe, you can still get everything back if you subscribe within 6 months, or else its all gone.

Just now, Ramza said:

Oh I dunno they probably save to MS' cloud. But like you get 20% into a bunch of games and it's hard to disconnect from all that. Whereas if Ive got the same situation on Steam, I don't feel like I'm wasting money if I get pulled away from gaming for a couple weeks.