Plague Tale 7.0 from Gayspot |OT|

13 minutes ago, Remij said:

I really love the material quality in this game.  Looks really good.

(not my pic, just from twitter)

FfkthK8WQAA9QC-?format=jpg&name=large

The combination of strong art and a strong technical engine/backend is why this game is so impressive. Everyone on the dev team really brought their A game when it came to putting the game's settings and characters together and making sure they're all on the same page as one another.

I hope it ends up being a big success for Focus/Asobo.

• Like 2
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hid these two pics, since once shows a pretty twisted scene. the other is another example of how diverse the environments can be.  

Some more captures

PC version            

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

The combination of strong art and a strong technical engine/backend is why this game is so impressive. Everyone on the dev team really brought their A game when it came to putting the game's settings and characters together and making sure they're all on the same page as one another.

I hope it ends up being a big success for Focus/Asobo.

i can't agree more. i'm constantly amazed by the mix of artistry and technical work.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I hid these two pics, since once shows a pretty twisted scene. the other is another example of how diverse the environments can be.

Reveal hidden contents

thumbnail_41b5ca49-ad14-494f-83f6-a6b033f2dd9e.jpg

thumbnail_943af5d7-bfe7-466e-9748-9d9637ef0056.jpg

Yeah I definitely appreciated the constantly changing color palettes, plus it actually evokes the current mood of the story. Bright colors = more lighthearted moments are happening. While darker, muted colors typically means you’re about to get into some dark shit.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah I definitely appreciated the constantly changing color palettes, plus it actually evokes the current mood of the story. Bright colors = more lighthearted moments are happening. While darker, muted colors typically means you’re about to get into some dark shit.

i re-uploaded the pics. for some reason, they had came in ultra compressed. but yeah, 💯

• Like 1
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

Reveal hidden contents

nice spoiler, bro! :mjgrin:

(I don't mind no spoiler for me, but the pics aren't hidden?)

Edited by kaz
16 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

@Twinblade some of these later areas are stunning! Like wow! On an artistic level, this is a new standard for the genre. 

Im guessing you just got to

Spoiler

the island :wow2: I was surprised at how there's a couple of spots off the beaten path that you can easily miss, yet the art design in those areas is still fantastic.

• aitch 1
13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Im guessing you just got to

Hide contents

the island :wow2: I was surprised at how there's a couple of spots off the beaten path that you can easily miss, yet the art design in those areas is still fantastic.

Oh yeah! I’m on chapter 9. Amazing! 

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

On chapter 12. Hoping to finish it tonight. Non-spoiler pic from earlier. The artistry is amazing. The crazy part is…there are sections that top it later. 

1DAD753B-3C09-475F-A541-B7A6C9244131.jpeg

You're close to the end. The last few chapters are the shortest.

I wish I had taken screens but in the same area

Spoiler

the storm in combination with the cliffs, ocean, and sunset lighting looked amazing.

41 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You're close to the end. The last few chapters are the shortest.

I wish I had taken screens but in the same area

Hide contents

the storm in combination with the cliffs, ocean, and sunset lighting looked amazing.

I took some! I’ll dm you. This game is getting beyond incredible. Godly af story and voice acting. Some incredibly tense sections. This is why I don’t take reviews seriously. So far, it’s definitely a 9+ game. 

• Like 2

Up to Chapter 4 now.

Game looks stunning and while still extremely limited in scope it does an amazing job of just making it look and feel grand and epic due to it's presentation. Some cool set pieces too and the voice acting is superb. Liking the themes in this one a lot more than the first also. Good game so far. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Up to Chapter 4 now.

Game looks stunning and while still extremely limited in scope it does an amazing job of just making it look and feel grand and epic due to it's presentation. Some cool set pieces too and the voice acting is superb. Liking the themes in this one a lot more than the first also. Good game so far. 

They expand the areas quite a bit later into it. 

• Like 1

Damn, just finished it. I had a feeling the end of one arc was inevitable. I won’t elaborate more, since I don’t want to spoil anything. As for the game, itself, it was an improvement in every way. Naughty Dog has their work cut out for them, since this game has set a new standard for storytelling, elevated by the best acting in gaming - period. Sure, the game isn’t a huge evolution from the first (but the combat is definitely better, with significantly larger battle areas later in the campaign).  Bur who cares? This is a labor of love for the fans. 9.5/10

• Like 1
  • Twinblade★ changed the title to Plague Tale 7.0 from Gayspot |OT|