Plague Tale 7.0 from Gayspot |OT|

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hid these two pics, since once shows a pretty twisted scene. the other is another example of how diverse the environments can be.  

Some more captures

PC version            

Posted Images

As expected the game runs on my old pc at 60fps no problem until the CPU gets hammered with rats. Im not sure how my cpu compares to the new consoles ( im guessing its a lot worse ) but no way they cant add a 60 fps mode in this game. At worse it will drop frames when the rats come out. 

Just over 8 hours in. Its been quite the journey so far and I've been taking my time so I think I still have a lot of game left. There was one part I thought was bullshit but other than that I've enjoyed the gameplay. It requires some patience and I admit i've died quite a few times as a result of my own carelessness, but when everything clicks its pretty rewarding.

The pacing is on point too. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Just over 8 hours in. Its been quite the journey so far and I've been taking my time so I think I still have a lot of game left. There was one part I thought was bullshit but other than that I've enjoyed the gameplay. It requires some patience and I admit i've died quite a few times as a result of my own carelessness, but when everything clicks its pretty rewarding.

Nice bro! I’m going to have to wait until Sunday until I can really sink some time into this. I’m just playing it an hour here and there, and loving it so far. I disabled chromatic aberration (in addition to motion blur) btw. No clue if it helped, but I’m getting a very clean picture and the movement feels like a smooth 30 fps. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Nice bro! I’m going to have to wait until Sunday until I can really sink some time into this. I’m just playing it an hour here and there, and loving it so far. I disabled chromatic aberration (in addition to motion blur) btw. No clue if it helped, but I’m getting a very clean picture and the movement feels like a smooth 30 fps. 

I did the same because while it looked good, it had some weird artifacts and seemed to lower the resolution in the corners of the screen. Looks much better with both off. 

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, ghostz said:

It pisses me off I can’t pick up enemy’s hatchets or bows. Like wtf 

Amicia still using the slingshot, eh? I'd say she jsut doesn't have experience with those weapons so she doesn't bother with it 🤓

2 hours ago, kaz said:

Amicia still using the slingshot, eh? I'd say she jsut doesn't have experience with those weapons so she doesn't bother with it 🤓

True, plus it makes sense that she wouldn’t use melee weapons like a hatchet. She’s a teenage girl, she’s not going to get into hand to hand combat with trained soldiers.

3 hours ago, kaz said:

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

True, plus it makes sense that she wouldn’t use melee weapons like a hatchet. She’s a teenage girl, she’s not going to get into hand to hand combat with trained soldiers.

But she already does via a knife ????

Just now, Twinblade said:

She doesn’t use it for combat though. It’s a defensive last resort when the enemy is nearly on top of her plus she practically falls over after using it.

yeah, she can barely use it. i actually dig seeing her being inexperienced with the blade.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The visuals in this part are just insane......im gonna spoiler tag this screen I took, in case people want to discover it for themselves

Reveal hidden contents

afsfgerfefe.thumb.jpg.33759b4bed47dedaa6b70ae55dcc4f5a.jpg

God damn :wow2:

• aitch 1
  • Twinblade★ changed the title to Plague Tale 7.0 from Gayspot |OT|