So what were your top 10 games of the year?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have no problem with anyone shitting on my list, because you are all fucking stupid anyway and I have no respect for any of you. GoW this, Elden Ring that. Like a bunch of fucking NPCs. Embarrassing

I don't think I can even list 5, let alone 10. I've played a lot of games but most of them aren't good enough for me to put on a "Best Game" list. A lot of them fall in the 6-7 rating area. I mean, my

Jerry didn't even play 10 games all year  

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

The flashbacks scenes are good but they're a pretty small part of the story if you think about it. The rest of the stuff that happens when you're actually playing the game isn't that great.

Overall I just found both the story and gameplay to be a downgrade compared to the original game which is why it left a bad taste in my mouth.

I was probably a bit too harsh but I think its a 6.0 game at best.

I agree, it almost feels as something that was added later or before as it stands out for the rest. Haha, still really cool stuff though. I mean it's three people sitting in a room and yet it's super captivating. 

I agree that DP1 is a better game, better gameplay though? No way. At least on PC, DP2 is a tolerable gameplay experience. DP1 was far clunkier and shittier. 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

That's great and all but those aren't 2022 games.  You playing it years later doesn't make them new releases :umad:

They're 2022 games on PC, dumbass. I've already said it's my top 10 2022 PC games. 

As usual you have nothing interesting to add. No one cares that you played those games at 15FPS a year prior on a shitty handheld. Shut your cunt mouth. 

26 minutes ago, Ramza said:

They're 2022 games on PC, dumbass. I've already said it's my top 10 2022 PC games. 

As usual you have nothing interesting to add. No one cares that you played those games at 15FPS a year prior on a shitty handheld. Shut your cunt mouth. 

They're old games that just released on PC =/= new games dumb fuck

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

They're old games that just released on PC =/= new games dumb fuck

Holy shit you are retarded. I just fucking told you, it's my top 10 2022 PC games list.

Prior to 2022, neither DP2 or NMH3 were on PC. Making them NEW PC games from 2022. 

I even said so in my original post making my list. 

You are the stupidest person in existence, stop talking or quoting me, don't talk to me. Just fuck off. 

• dead 1
25 minutes ago, jehurey said:

"they're new to PC":lemming:

even funnier is the fact that one of those guys ALREADY played those games on a PS4 four years ago...........and they're still putting those games on their 2022 list.:hest:

I know you guys are bitter but for your information, 2022 releases are eligible for someone's 2022 GOTY list.

I don't game outside of PC. If you look at NMH3 PC version on metacritic it says 2022. If you look at 2022 video games releases you will see the PC version of NMHIII or DP2 somewhere. 

I'm supposed to feel sorry because I waited a bit to get a far superior experience in the end than if I played those games on a piece of shit handheld I didn't have in 2021? :D Fuck even if I had a Switch I would have probably waited for a PC port anyway. Lmfao.

And it's great that the port waiting time has become so short, that in the case of let's say Triangle Strategy, it managed to come out during the same fucking year. Soon you won't even a clutch argument, just bitterness. :mickey: 

48 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Holy shit you are retarded. I just fucking told you, it's my top 10 2022 PC games list.

Prior to 2022, neither DP2 or NMH3 were on PC. Making them NEW PC games from 2022. 

I even said so in my original post making my list. 

You are the stupidest person in existence, stop talking or quoting me, don't talk to me. Just fuck off. 

Lol at you trying to spin the definition of old ports into new games... How fucking stupid are you? :drake:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Lol at you trying to spin the definition of old ports into new games... How fucking stupid are you? :drake:

Here's my real list. I know NMH3 and DP2 aren't technically 2022 releases but I only game on PC, so take it as my top 10 PC games in 2022. 

1. Expeditions: Rome (9/10)
  2. Triangle Strategy (9/10)
  3. Postal: Brain Damaged (9/10)
  4. The DioField Chronicle (8/10)
  5. Hell Pie (8/10)
  6. TMNT: Shredder's Revenge (8/10)
  7. Final Fantasy VI Pixel Remaster (8/10)
  8. Chivalry 2 (7/10)
  9. No More Heroes 3 (7/10)
  10. Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise (7/10)

You can't even read. But keep calling me stupid, go on.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

I know you guys are bitter but for your information, 2022 releases are eligible for someone's 2022 GOTY list.

ummmmmmmmmmmm.....no, I don't think there's any publications out there that had established any such thing.

its just your personal rule that you've established.

The game ALREADY exists..........did it not?

You are describing YOUR PERSONAL ability to access a game. It didn't happen until this year.

But you do understand you're talking to an entire forum who ALREADY knows that the game has existed. Right?

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I don't game outside of PC.

I know, I'm describing the other clown who @FIREPOWER and I already got him to admit he played these games 4 years ago, and then paid full price to play them again on PC.

As embarrassing an admission that was, we didn't know he'd go even further and say him replaying PS4 ports on a PC would end up making his 2022 Best Of list.:mjgrin:

• Haha 1
Just now, jehurey said:

ummmmmmmmmmmm.....no, I don't think there's any publications out there that had established any such thing.

its just your personal rule that you've established.

The game ALREADY exists..........did it not?

You are describing YOUR PERSONAL ability to access a game. It didn't happen until this year.

But you do understand you're talking to an entire forum who ALREADY knows that the game has existed. Right?

I know, I'm describing the other clown who @FIREPOWER and I already got him to admit he played these games 4 years ago, and then paid full price to play them again on PC.

As embarrassing an admission that was, we didn't know he'd go even further and say him replaying PS4 ports on a PC would end up making his 2022 Best Of list.:mjgrin:

Pretty sure PC centric publications or other platforms exclusive publications will put a game that has been released that year on their platform and not use the year of the original version of the other platform that has nothing to do with them.

And keep in mind we are not publications, I'm just a PC gamer and this thread is ''your top 10 game of the year''. This is my top 10 list, it's not a list that is supposed to reflect platforms I don't even posses.

NMH3 and DP2 are technically 2022 PC releases. End of story. 

Nothing wrong with this. Hell, I have a 1993 SNES RPG on my list. Granted that port got significant upgrades but still. It's a game from my childhood, but it was not possible to play the Pixel Remaster release until 2022. Make it, technically a 2022 release. 

That's how it fucking works. 

@Ramza the funniest thing about all this is Goukosan came in here with a holier than thou attitude telling me, "why can't you just take the thread serious and post your list.. you just want to Jerry-go-round :tear2:" and yet here he is starting up with you because of some stupid bullshit :tom: 

Both him and Jerky as such lame hypocrites :hest: 

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Remij said:

@Ramza the funniest thing about all this is Goukosan came in here with a holier than thou attitude telling me, "why can't you just take the thread serious and post your list.. you just want to Jerry-go-round :tear2:" and yet here he is starting up with you because of some stupid bullshit :tom: 

Both him and Jerky as such lame hypocrites :hest: 

I actually posted my list before making fun of Ramza's. 

I Never said take the thread seriously you lying sack of shit. 

I said at least post your list before you start your millionth Remij - Jerry go around.   It took me and other posters saying to post you list multiple times before you actually posted it. 

Your first priority was to start a go a around :umad:

19 hours ago, Ramza said:

Here's my real list. I know NMH3 and DP2 aren't technically 2022 releases but I only game on PC, so take it as my top 10 PC games in 2022. 

1. Expeditions: Rome (9/10)
  2. Triangle Strategy (9/10)
  3. Postal: Brain Damaged (9/10)
  4. The DioField Chronicle (8/10)
  5. Hell Pie (8/10)
  6. TMNT: Shredder's Revenge (8/10)
  7. Final Fantasy VI Pixel Remaster (8/10)
  8. Chivalry 2 (7/10)
  9. No More Heroes 3 (7/10)
  10. Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise (7/10)

You can't even read. But keep calling me stupid, go on.

So you admitted they're not new games but when I point it out you get mad? Lmfao

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

I love how a simple "top ten games" thread became a full blown warzone between everyone :D y'all crack me up.

only for people who are embarrassed and overly defensive about their lists.

I bet you can guess which ones those are.:scsa:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

So you admitted they're not new games but when I point it out you get mad? Lmfao

That's the problem, you think you pointed out something when you haven't.

I never tried to claimed they were brand new games, just that they were 2022 releases on PC. You're the one wasting my time with technicalities on my top 10 2022 games list.

Now that the irrelevant issue has been settled, you can stop quoting me, I have better things to do. 

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

I actually posted my list before making fun of Ramza's. 

I Never said take the thread seriously you lying sack of shit. 

I said at least post your list before you start your millionth Remij - Jerry go around.   It took me and other posters saying to post you list multiple times before you actually posted it. 

Your first priority was to start a go a around :umad:

I already explained to you why I posted my first post the way I did. 

twinky.png

It's not my problem that YOU and JERKY get butthurt about simple harmless jokes about Playstation games on PC.

I didn't post my list right that second... because guess what?  I was thinking about it! :wow:

Keep being a massive hypocrite dude... you came in this thread ragging on me for my joke "bubu why don't you take it SRS?!"... and then you start shitting on Ramza for posting his list when he explained exactly why he included the games he did.

You're the one in here trying to start shit :pffft: