So what is your guys' most anticipated upcoming game?

I think mine is probably Diablo 4.  It's close between it and Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.. but it's been a lot longer since the last mainline Diablo game.  It's looking awesome, and the previews have been really positive.  I can't wait to get back into that world. :wow2: 

Tomorrow the Collector's Edition goes up for order.  Hoping I can get one. I have all the other Diablo Collector's Editions, so I kinda want this.  It's pathetic though how it doesn't have a copy of the game included...  Diablo 3 had a USB with the code, as well as D2 and D2:LoD.

• Like 1

Probably a tie between Death Stranding 2 and The Witcher remake for me. Death Stranding blew me away with how unique and ambitious it’s ideas were. And the original Witcher had so many great moments in its story. I know a lot of people never got to play it, but it honestly has some of the best storytelling in the entire series and I can’t wait to see that stuff with a current gen coat of paint.

• Like 1

GODpunk expansion... and maybe Death Stranding 2. 

Idk about Diablo 4 yet but it looks very promising. I dropped Lost Ark pretty fast and I'm looking forward to the mmo-style-Diablo this time. I never enjoyed the gameplay loop of grinding for items for no reason. The multiplayer aspect was always my fav

Edited by kaz
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, Remij said:

Tomorrow the Collector's Edition goes up for order.  Hoping I can get one. I have all the other Diablo Collector's Editions, so I kinda want this.  It's pathetic though how it doesn't have a copy of the game included...  Diablo 3 had a USB with the code, as well as D2 and D2:LoD.

lol wtf blizz

• Like 1

I'm not particularly hyped for anything but that's how I am these days. 

Yakuza: Ishin, Octopath Traveller 2 and Street Fighter 6 are no brainers for me, I know I will enjoy those games.

Wanted: Dead looks super cool. 

Fallout 76 next season. Yeah... And Starfield is the kind of game that will probably make me buy a new PC.