Tom Cruise

He is something else, just like Jackie Chan doing ALL of their stunts themselves. You can only have respect for them. but yea, I don't care about this scientology bullshit or if he's being mean to his co-stars sometimes he's a BEAST to me. 

The OG mission impossible might be my fav but he played so many roles it's kinda hard to actually choose a winner. 

• Like 1

Just got my copy of Top Gun Maverick 4K steelbook in the mail, and the version sold by walmart comes with a huge lenticular 3D image magnet that's the size of the front of the steelbook, so it sticks to the aluminum steelbook.

Just a damn entertaining movie. And good to test out the home theater system.

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, jehurey said:

Just got my copy of Top Gun Maverick 4K steelbook in the mail, and the version sold by walmart comes with a huge lenticular 3D image magnet that's the size of the front of the steelbook, so it sticks to the aluminum steelbook.

Just a damn entertaining movie. And good to test out the home theater system.

I’m going to keep Maverick as a theater experience. It was the first “big blockbuster” I had seen in the theaters, post covid. It was the perfect escapism, in general (it’s been a rough year for me/family). So, I don’t want to tarnish my view of the experience, even though I’m sure this is amazing to showcase TVs and sound systems. 

3 hours ago, -GD-X said:

I’m going to keep Maverick as a theater experience. It was the first “big blockbuster” I had seen in the theaters, post covid. It was the perfect escapism, in general (it’s been a rough year for me/family). So, I don’t want to tarnish my view of the experience, even though I’m sure this is amazing to showcase TVs and sound systems. 

I saw it on demand. It was a fun time and at the time it came out, I can see why it hit so hard but I doubt I'll ever watch it again. No one needs to see this movie multiple times lol. 

4 hours ago, ghostz said:

Outside of imax, I vastly prefer the quality of my oled compared to standard movie theaters. Watched this at home and thought it was great. 

Pretty sure the sound system in the theater destroys whatever you have at home as well. 

I still haven't seen the new Top Gun. 

Tom Cruise owns, I don't like him as a person and he's actually very limited in his acting BUT you can tell the dude gives it his 110%, is super committed every time and I can respect that. Especially since this guy has absolutely nothing to prove at this point in his career but he's still doing it.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I saw it on demand. It was a fun time and at the time it came out, I can see why it hit so hard but I doubt I'll ever watch it again. No one needs to see this movie multiple times lol. 

Yeah, I don’t need to rewatch it. It was a great theater experience. I just want to leave it at that. 

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I still haven't seen the new Top Gun. 

Tom Cruise owns, I don't like him as a person and he's actually very limited in his acting BUT you can tell the dude gives it his 110%, is super committed every time and I can respect that. Especially since this guy has absolutely nothing to prove at this point in his career but he's still doing it.

Yeah, you can tell he just loves the adrenaline rush. 

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

Yeah, you can tell he just loves the adrenaline rush. 

He's a beast, alright. I mean, he threw himself in freefall like it was nothing. He barely even had a reaction on his face. It's just Tuesday for Tom. 

• aitch 1