• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol, this closet homophobe.  

When Harry Potter became an icon of far right ideology   you can't reason with these clowns.

"trannies" is a bigoted slur which is violence towards the trans community. Be better, be an ally.

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Retardera clowns having a meltdown right now I bet :kaz:

Dismissing transphobia makes you a transphobe which means Harry Potter is literally Hitler and you are literally a Nazi for playing this game. :facep:

I'm on my way to buy a Harry Potter game.

• Haha 1
59 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Retardera clowns having a meltdown right now I bet :kaz:

44 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Dismissing transphobia makes you a transphobe which means Harry Potter is literally Hitler and you are literally a Nazi for playing this game. :facep:

I'm on my way to buy a Harry Potter game.

Just checked that board, not one thread on the front page about it.  Seems like no one cares or is actually outraged.... Shucks:feelsbadman:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Just checked that board, not one thread on the front page about it.  Seems like no one cares or is actually outraged.... Shucks:feelsbadman:

It's not true, it's not true. Fake right wing propaganda. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's not true, it's not true. Fake right wing propaganda. 

giphy.gif

No one really cares about the top sellers on steam in general.  Once it a while that will get a little traction.. But in general no one cares. 

As far as this game it seems like No one is outraged..... Or cared about the "controversy" .... .... Ppppplease be outraged... Wait no one cares? Damn:feelsbadman:

Edited by Goukosan
18 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No one really cares about the top sellers on steam in general.  Once it a while that will get a little traction.. But in general no one cares. 

As far as this game it seems like No one is outraged..... Or cared about the "controversy" .... .... Ppppplease be outraged... Wait no one cares? Damn:feelsbadman:

There have been multiple threads closed over it recently and this has seen several posts today

https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-18

the mods said they will delete any thread that “hypes” the game. 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
17 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

As far as this game it seems like No one is outraged..... Or cared about the "controversy" .... .... Ppppplease be outraged... Wait no one cares? Damn

It's been going for a while already, woke idiots boycotted the game or anything JK Rowling. Your denial and your lack of anecdotal evidences are irrelevant.

It's all over reddit.

3 reasons to boycott the Hogwarts Legacy video game : GamerGhazi (reddit.com)

Once again, as usual, just straight up denial. Typical Leftist. No one is doing anything, until they actually are. Then you're bigot if you disagree. 

29 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's been going for a while already, woke idiots boycotted the game or anything JK Rowling. Your denial and your lack of anecdotal evidences are irrelevant.

It's all over reddit.

3 reasons to boycott the Hogwarts Legacy video game : GamerGhazi (reddit.com)

Once again, as usual, just straight up denial. Typical Leftist. No one is doing anything, until they actually are. Then you're bigot if you disagree. 

We're talking about reset era..... Bbbbbbut please be outraged :feelsbadman:

You seem upset that people aren't as upset as you thought they would be :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Why are the far right psychos injecting their lunacy in every Harry Potter thread and getting them locked. :will2:

TBH I hope this game is good need a good open world rpg.

Bbbut please be mad about this game... Why are'nt you mad? You're lying.. your mad.... Get upset... Please :feelsbadman:

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

We're talking about reset era..... Bbbbbbut please be outraged :feelsbadman:

You seem upset that people aren't as upset as you thought they would be :umad:

Yeah, I'm obviously the upset one for making a joke and not the people actively pushing to boycott the game. 

Makes perfect sense. 

7 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yeah, I'm obviously the upset one for making a joke and not the people actively pushing to boycott the game. 

Makes perfect sense. 

Please be outraged by this games guiz :feelsbadman:

Edited by Goukosan
9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Please be outraged by this games guiz :feelsbadman:

Sorry but it appear your Goukosan NPC.exe is currently experiencing a fatal problem. Please reboot your Goukosan NPC.exe. 

• dead 1