Woke nonsense of 2023: The thread.

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

trad.thumb.JPG.942e6abcff70ae2e7d8e676956b04189.JPG

You keep talking about "too many" of them as if it's something that needs to be addressed and reduced. You also have never stated why this is bad either...I mean get saying "it's bad to be gay" might sound like a bigot...but isn't that kind of what you're saying in an indirect...kind of dumb... kind of dishonest way?

Too many has in abnormally high compared to previous generations. Not there's too many so let's kill them all. That's your fucked up interpretation.

I never said being gay is bad either. Being influenced at a young age to identify as non binary, choosing your gender or some other confusing nonsense is wrong though. Being influenced by peer pressure and woke purple hair activists who shouldn't be giving sex advices to anyone posing as teachers is wrong.

Dishonest Remy is at it again. Trying to paint me as the Goebbels of antigayness making hate speeches. You are one crazy, delusional motherfucker. You know that, right? 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because I am constantly bombarded by wokeism insanity, I will use this thread as my personnel dumping ground of random woke shit I see on the internet. As some sort of archive on the insane, so that f

More creepy propaganda 🤮  

I was pretty woke last night. I had a lot of coffee, not much sleep. I mean that's one thing we can agree with walsh about when it comes to those parents. No argument there. He's still creeper

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

:pavarotti:

You mean that girl who keeps coming back to me because her new man is a violent piece of shit who doesn't actually give a shit about her? 

Yeah man, you sure know. 

So she went from an emotional abuser/manipulator to a physical one. I hope she finds herself in a better situation. She clearly has terrible taste in men. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

But I have proven you wrong. :mad: I wonder who really is the thick headed moron here who annoys people irl. Lmao,

You have. Ok, show me. Again, you are making up shit to keep up in an months long debate you are constantly losing.

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

I try to never talk politics with my GFs so you can calm down with your insane allegations. 

I never mentioned politics. I'm sure you're as big an asshole about everything else. I'll say I'm still a little surprised that you managed to surpass how obnoxious you actually are and I didnt think much of you to begin with.

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

That's not identity politics. 

Except for the black people I guess? I'm not sure what you mean by identity politics since conservatives are so vague (like always) about what constitutes identity politics to them. 

The general definition of Identity Politics is a tendency for people of a particular religion, ethnic group, social background, etc., to form exclusive political alliances, moving away from traditional broad-based party politics.

So if Identity politics are exclusively a woke leftist tactic, what are the conservatives doing who talk about their Religion, Regional values, protection of their race, as well as their political targets such as the LGBTQ community, or their "heritage"? It's one of those buzzwords they use because they know the idiots like you and cooke or twinblade will take from it what they want you to without having to fear you guys can generate an original thought or any level of skepticism and just run with it. Which is why you guys are constantly being made fools of here.

13 hours ago, Cooke said:

Waiting for the ice caps to melt reminds me of waiting for the second coming of Jesus. When the fuck is it happening?? 

They've been melting. Do you mean melt to nothing? That might take a while.

Ice Sheets | Vital Signs – Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet (nasa.gov)

Is President Trump right that polar ice caps are setting records for growth, instead of melting? – Climate Feedback 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Too many has in abnormally high compared to previous generations. Not there's too many so let's kill them all. That's your fucked up interpretation.

I've already shown you charts that show that the LGBTQ community has been "growing" exponentially generation to generation. It's also a loaded stat because at no time in history has the actual number of gay people ever been established. We only ever had the number of people who admitted to being gay. Seeing as we're still living in a time where people are hiding their sexuality, we still dont know how many are truly gay. So you have no fucking clue what the "right" number of gay people are. You're so far up your own ass that never actually occurs to you. 

Personally, I think social media and the internet generation have created a social support network that has made more and more people feel open about living how they actually feel. You claim to have gay friends but have the mindset of someone completely devoid of any actual interactions with any.

Your whole 'confused kid' theory to start. I'm sure far more gay adults were confused when they were younger and experimented in heterosexual relationships than straight people were so confused having gay hook ups until they realized they were actually straight. You can only see this issue from a hetero normative POV because fundamentally you see gay as a bad thing, so all aspects of it has to be treated as a problem.

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

I never said being gay is bad either. Being influenced at a young age to identify as non binary, choosing your gender or some other confusing nonsense is wrong though. Being influenced by peer pressure and woke purple hair activists who shouldn't be giving sex advices to anyone posing as teachers is wrong.

Anytime you identify a problem...it's always a vague, broad term that is open to dishonest interpretation. Which I think you do on purpose. What constitutes 'being influenced'? Also if a teacher can trick entire classrooms of kids to be gay, straight people have a big problem. EVERY child is "groomed" to be hetero, monogamous, and procreate from the time they can walk. If a single teacher can undue all of the social programming a child receives and can easily trick them into being asexual gray day NB queerdos with multi-colored hair something is up. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Dishonest Remy is at it again. Trying to paint me as the Goebbels of antigayness making hate speeches. You are one crazy, delusional motherfucker. You know that, right? 

I literally quoted what you said. "Dishonest" is making months of open ended statements and broad soft accusations, never actually bringing your ideology to any sort of conclusion. You've brought up the 'problematic' number of gays but never state why it's a problem, or how to properly address it. Have you said you wanted to kill gays? No. Have I accused you of that? Also, No. I simply asked you why this was a problem and if you are alarmed by the numbers what is the solution? Do I think you want to harm anyone? No. I dont think Peterson or Walsh want anyone hurt either. However they want people to shun, shame, and make the lives hard for queer people. The intended goal is to push the LGBTQ population back into the closet as much as possible.

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

More like they are given new materials easily every week to come up with more content on their own. 

Yeah, like how sexy M&M candies should be. They are so brave to expose how woke people are making candy less sexy.

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

And their popularity just shows how most normal people doesn't actually adhere to the woke garbage principles in real life but most of these voices are silenced, or fear to speak at all, so the one saying what everyone else think out loud are popular. What a surprise. 

No it doesn't at all since most surveys show the general population disagree with conservative points of view on must hot button topics. The right is just more activated and easily manipulated. I'm enjoying the entire Crowder vs Daily Wire fight as everything I've said before about these guys in particular and the entire conservative media is proven right. Crowder, using faux populist bullshit and propaganda for his own clout chasing. Please conservatives, talk to us about power imbalances that favor companies and employers over employees and how unfair that is but also shit on unions and workers any chance you get.

11 minutes ago, Chicano3000X said:

Imagine how bad things are if people have to resort to stealing food.

I find it hard to believe that if you work and live smartly according to your wage (meaning not covering yourself up in debt by buying crap you don't need or that far exceed your earning, such as your car, your house, your new Iphone, your 300$ air jordan) that you can't afford food at all and have to steal it. 

And if you don't work then that's on you. 

So what we have left are actual criminals who steal and sell the stuff. Or simply steal because they can.

I've had shit wages all my life and I always made due so it's not like I ever been spoiled. I don't get it. And I'm going through the same ridiculous price hikes in Canada. The rents are insane in big cities, the price of food is ridiculous. I changed a lot of my habits though, I feel like most people can't do as much. I stopped smoking, and started buying some of the less desirable cut of meat (they're great when you know what to do with them). I dunno man, I just feel like most people are financially retarded. 

I could be wrong though.

28 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I find it hard to believe that if you work and live smartly according to your wage (meaning not covering yourself up in debt by buying crap you don't need or that far exceed your earning, such as your car, your house, your new Iphone, your 300$ air jordan) that you can't afford food at all and have to steal it. 

And if you don't work then that's on you. 

So what we have left are actual criminals who steal and sell the stuff. Or simply steal because they can.

I've had shit wages all my life and I always made due so it's not like I ever been spoiled. I don't get it. And I'm going through the same ridiculous price hikes in Canada. The rents are insane in big cities, the price of food is ridiculous. I changed a lot of my habits though, I feel like most people can't do as much. I stopped smoking, and started buying some of the less desirable cut of meat (they're great when you know what to do with them). I dunno man, I just feel like most people are financially retarded. 

I could be wrong though.

For many people, they do a lot of the right things, but life can have other plans.

The whole "just stop buying avocado toast" thing is always a cop out.

The basic necessities should not be out of reach. Your advice is great, for someone trying to elevate themselves to a higher position in life, not great if someone is just trying to exist.

When I say elevate, I mean wanting a sports car, or a big house with a pool. 

Social mobility is stunted, it's pretty intentional when you look at how wages stagnated.

Edited by Chicano3000X
17 hours ago, Ramza said:

Lol you are so fucking weird. You go back and forth with this "I'm not entitled, I was this down bad junkie" act and this weird out of touch 1%er boomer takes. Again, look at the people who you defend and you condemn or treat with skepticism. 

I'm sure there are plenty of people in debt or in bad financial situations without it being them drinkng $10 lattes every morning or having a closet full of Yeezys. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol you are so fucking weird. You go back and forth with this "I'm not entitled, I was this down bad junkie" act and this weird out of touch 1%er boomer takes. Again, look at the people who you defend and you condemn or treat with skepticism. 

I'm sure there are plenty of people in debt or in bad financial situations without it being them drinkng $10 lattes every morning or having a closet full of Yeezys. 

So because I was addicted to certain substances in my life it means I should think a certain way? Are you really that much of a simpleton? 

I'm pretty sure 90% of the people who are in bad financial situations is mostly their own fault. You had an expensive divorce? That's on you. Lost your job because you are expendable and now you can't pay your house and car payments anymore? Well that sucks but that's on you.

Either way, I seriously doubt it's those people that are stealing some cheap food items. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-01-29 at 4:51 PM, Ramza said:

So because I was addicted to certain substances in my life it means I should think a certain way? Are you really that much of a simpleton? 

Why would you have empathy? I dont know why I asked. You're not rich either, yet you seem to lick their boots as much as you can. 

I'm pretty sure 90% of the people who are in bad financial situations is mostly their own fault. You had an expensive divorce? That's on you. Lost your job because you are expendable and now you can't pay your house and car payments anymore? Well that sucks but that's on you.

How is the divorce on them? or losing their jobs due to cuts? You sound like a fucking psychopath. lol

Either way, I seriously doubt it's those people that are stealing some cheap food items. 

Of course, you think the worst of them.