Metroid Prime Remastered is how a remaster should be done.

17 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Some games are better suited to the small screen, metroid prime is not ine of them especially not with switch fumblesticks. :puke: It turns out you can imitate the wiimote so I guess thats something.

Not sure why you're bitching about Deck  by that logic we can skip the Switch entirely.

I'm not bitching about the deck, I'm using your logic to ask you the same question you posed.... Im just asking questions :umad:

As you said.. Its 2023 why are you playing games in 720p when you can play it in 4K on a PC? :sass1:

Outside of indies, Which "some games" are better suited for the small screen on deck when no games are made specifically for deck?

Whereas the Prime Remaster was made specifically for Switch so the small screen was factored in to the portable mode for this game. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol you got top 3 shit taste on this forum my guy.

You're embarrassing.  Go play some hentai sim or something 

no, they never explicitly said anything like that, the way they did with Mario 3D All-Stars.   I meant it in the way like they do with Bayonetta. There's only so much physical copies that th

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

I'm not bitching about the deck, I'm using your logic to ask you the same question you posed.... Im just asking questions :umad:

As you said.. Its 2023 why are you playing games in 720p when you can play it in 4K on a PC? :sass1:

Outside of indies, Which "some games" are better suited for the small screen on deck when no games are made specifically for deck?

Whereas the Prime Remaster was made specifically for Switch so the small screen was factored in to the portable mode for this game. 

The remake was made for Switch because it's the only system Nintendo has. Prime was originally made for the big screen. Inwas more referring to the controls, playing Prime with a mouse I couldn't go back to fumblesticks especially not Switch fumblesticks. I read later it will have waggle so thats something I guess, depending on how good those mini wagglesticks feel.

I'd just rather take 4k and mouse/kb for this game but that's me :ahmad:

56 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

The remake was made for Switch because it's the only system Nintendo has. Prime was originally made for the big screen. Inwas more referring to the controls, playing Prime with a mouse I couldn't go back to fumblesticks especially not Switch fumblesticks. I read later it will have waggle so thats something I guess, depending on how good those mini wagglesticks feel.

I'd just rather take 4k and mouse/kb for this game but that's me :ahmad:

Well first off Prime is not your typical FPS game.. Its an Adventure game in first person and it does not control like a typical dual stick FPS game and was originally designed to play on console controllers. 

2nd of all this isn't just an uprez game... The assets, geometry, lighting etc was all remade and the contributers to the PC hacked Metroid Prime said the Switch version is currently better than the PC one because all the assets were modernized. 

Where as the current PC hack version is the just and uprez GC game. 

Now in a couple of months when this version runs properly on PC, then you may have a point. 

But as right now... Prime plays best on Switch. 

The reason I brought up deck is because outside of indies... All those games on Deck weren't made for small screens, deck also has fumble sticks, you're playing at 720p on deck when the PC has a superior experience of all those games.... Yet that somehow didn't apply.... Interesting. 

Edited by Goukosan
45 minutes ago, Ike said:

BTW if you want this physical, better get on it soon. Most online places have sold out. :] 

No surprise here. I can wait though, not like I'll actually play it anyway. I'm keeping that bitch sealed. 

50 minutes ago, jehurey said:

shit. I forgot that Nintendo would actually do a limited press run with a metroid game.

You mean it will be limited like that Mario All stars collection on Switch? 

Oh man, I want it even more now. I didn't even knew that.

7 hours ago, Ramza said:

You mean it will be limited like that Mario All stars collection on Switch? 

Oh man, I want it even more now. I didn't even knew that.

no, they never explicitly said anything like that, the way they did with Mario 3D All-Stars.

I meant it in the way like they do with Bayonetta. There's only so much physical copies that they make, and after those sell out, if you want the game, the only option is digital.

For example, when Bayo 3 came out for Switch, I realized that they had also released Bayo 1 for Switch physical version, for like $30.

I never bought the Bayo 2 Switch physical version, so I decided to try and buy Bayo 1 and Bayo 2.

Bayo 1 was available because it just released Sept 30th 2022 on physical. Bayo 2's physical release was back in 2018.

That's sold out. You can't find Bayo 2 physical anymore.

That's what's going to happen with this Metroid Prime Remaster. So, in a way you're still right. Its going to end up being limited.

Edited by jehurey
  • Upvote 1
24 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no, they never explicitly said anything like that, the way they did with Mario 3D All-Stars.

I meant it in the way like they do with Bayonetta. There's only so much physical copies that they make, and after those sell out, if you want the game, the only option is digital.

For example, when Bayo 3 came out for Switch, I realized that they had also released Bayo 1 for Switch physical version, for like $30.

I never bought the Bayo 2 Switch physical version, so I decided to try and buy Bayo 1 and Bayo 2.

Bayo 1 was available because it just released Sept 30th 2022 on physical. Bayo 2's physical release was back in 2018.

That's sold out. You can't find Bayo 2 physical anymore.

That's what's going to happen with this Metroid Prime Remaster. So, in a way you're still right. Its going to end up being limited.

Yeah, you're probably right.

Now I want Bayo 1 and 2 physical too. Haha.

On 2023-02-12 at 3:31 PM, Goukosan said:

Well first off Prime is not your typical FPS game.. Its an Adventure game in first person and it does not control like a typical dual stick FPS game and was originally designed to play on console controllers. 

2nd of all this isn't just an uprez game... The assets, geometry, lighting etc was all remade and the contributers to the PC hacked Metroid Prime said the Switch version is currently better than the PC one because all the assets were modernized. 

Where as the current PC hack version is the just and uprez GC game. 

Now in a couple of months when this version runs properly on PC, then you may have a point. 

But as right now... Prime plays best on Switch. 

The reason I brought up deck is because outside of indies... All those games on Deck weren't made for small screens, deck also has fumble sticks, you're playing at 720p on deck when the PC has a superior experience of all those games.... Yet that somehow didn't apply.... Interesting. 

I see now why they call you Jerry-lite :reg:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

I see now why they call you Jerry-lite :reg:

Holding you to your own logic is being Jerry lite? Lmfao. 

You couldn't even answer the same questions you posed... It's ok, your hypocrisy got the best you:umad:

Edited by Goukosan
2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Holding you to your own logic is being Jerry lite? Lmfao. 

You couldn't even answer the same questions you posed... It's ok, your hypocrisy got the best you:umad:

I said it was hard to be excited for a 1080p remaster with switch fumblesticks when a 4k+mouse/kb playable build already existed.

You then proceeded to sperg :reg:

Enjoy your remaster.

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

I said it was hard to be excited for a 1080p remaster with switch fumblesticks when a 4k+mouse/kb playable build already existed.

You then proceeded to sperg :reg:

Enjoy your remaster.

He tried to tell you that it was more than your typical upres port, which is infinitely better than whatever you can do with your Gamecube emulated game. 

At best you can compete with the Wii port. Lmfao.