Metroid Prime Remastered is how a remaster should be done.

1 hour ago, lostfool said:

You're embarrassing.  Go play some hentai sim or something 

lol what games have I posted about? The Quarry. Ragnarok. Im not salivating over 40 minutes of this pedo mix of toddler shit and Japanese school girls.

You're excited to pay $70 for this:

3e205b9e-179c-43a4-ad16-15aab4aeb9da-pikmin-4-1.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol you got top 3 shit taste on this forum my guy.

You're embarrassing.  Go play some hentai sim or something 

no, they never explicitly said anything like that, the way they did with Mario 3D All-Stars.   I meant it in the way like they do with Bayonetta. There's only so much physical copies that th

Posted Images

Just now, sugarhigh said:

lol what games have I posted about? The Quarry. Ragnarok. Im not salivating over 40 minutes of this pedo mix of toddler shit and Japanese school girls.

You're excited to pay $70 for this:

3e205b9e-179c-43a4-ad16-15aab4aeb9da-pikmin-4-1.jpg

27 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

It looks better than Zelda

Honestly i didn't think prime looked that good in the trailer. But when I started playing it it looked really good. I will hold judgement on Zelda. 

Its pretty interesting how they updated the game, but I'm realizing that Retro Studios probably has an updated version of the same game engine that they've been using for Donkey Kong Country Returns Tropical Freeze.

So, the same engine, but that can put better textures, and improve polygon counts, put more object in the scene, and have better lighting and texture effects that were never in the original game (like that metal finish that is now on Samus suit).

The rumor about this game was that this had been completed for a while now.

For Metroid Prime 4, they could probably have a significantly more-upgraded version of this engine, or possibly an entire new engine.

22 minutes ago, Ike said:

Getting this one physical so I’ll wait until Feb 22. Playing Hogwarts right now anyways. 

I'm buying it too.

But I'll be playing Octopath Traveller 2 on Feb 22. Haha. 

12 hours ago, Cooke said:

I wish they did an orchestrated soundtrack. It sounds better but it could be even better. 

Me too.  They improved the fidelity of the sound effects and music but wish they did an orchestrated soundtrack 

On 2023-02-09 at 11:26 AM, Goukosan said:

With that logic, It's 2023 why are  playing games at 720p on deck then when you can play it on PC at 4K with mouse controls and better textures, RT, better lighting etc? :umad:

Some games are better suited to the small screen, metroid prime is not ine of them especially not with switch fumblesticks. :puke: It turns out you can imitate the wiimote so I guess thats something.

Not sure why you're bitching about Deck  by that logic we can skip the Switch entirely.