Robert F Kennedy for President

22 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

ohhh, A Fox News Poll. LMFAO :patpatpat:

Aww calm you titties. Grampa Joe will be ok. This is just the first major poll. 

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought this was funny and didn't know where else to post it    

He served for 15 years in the Soviet Union, former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe    

Another non reply from you

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

ohhh, A Fox News Poll. LMFAO :patpatpat:

Fair and balanced Fox News..... Who just paid over 3/4 billion dollars for spreading election lies and is about to be hit with another one for 2.6 billion. 

Cooke :kaz:

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Fair and balanced Fox News..... Who just paid over 3/4 billion dollars for spreading election lies and is about to be hit with another one for 2.6 billion. 

Cooke :kaz:

Cooke confuses me. On one hand he should be so happy based on how unself aware he is but then he is also so stupid he's bothered by nonsense someone told him to be upset about. 

47 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Cooke confuses me. On one hand he should be so happy based on how unself aware he is but then he is also so stupid he's bothered by nonsense someone told him to be upset about. 

You confuse me dude.  You say you're on the left but are into all this authoritian do as i say attitude that has consumed liberals since Trump won. Y'all went fucking nuts and doubled down on some of the most anti liberal things imaginable. 

Anyway. As for the fox poll RCP rates them as an A/B average in accuracy. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol it's fucking sad you have to be so dishonest on here just to have something to say. 

What is dishonest with what i said? 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

You confuse me dude.  You say you're on the left but are into all this authoritian do as i say attitude that has consumed liberals since Trump won. Y'all went fucking nuts and doubled down on some of the most anti liberal things imaginable. 

To show how much you lack self awareness... You're quoting him where he says you lack self awareness. 

And your response is to claim the left went authoritarian, went nuts and doubled down when Trump won. 

Have you been living under a fucking rock? 

It's the Republicans who to do this day are still denying that Biden won. 

It's the Republicans that stormed the capital because Biden won. 

It's the Republican news media that fabricated lies because they couldn't cope that Biden won..... Now that network has to pay 3/4 billion dollars and is about to be sued for 2.6 billion for fabricating lies because again they can't cope that Biden won. 

It's the Republican governors like DeSantis who are banning books, banning AP classes in high schools, Banning Abortion up to a few weeks,  PASSING DON'T SAY GAY laws, going at war with Disney because they didn't agree with the laws against gays etc. 

It's the Republicans that repealed Roe vs Wade and are now plotting to go after Gay marriage. 

The current GOP presidential candidate front runner IS STILL IN DENIAL ABOUT LOSING THE ELECTION and is STILL SPREADING LIES about it. 

You're fucking dumb beyond worlds :kaz:

Edited by Goukosan
6 hours ago, Cooke said:

What authoritarianism have I been "consumed" with? 

6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Pretending you do out of spite is. It's funny how you keep trying to lie about it. No one believes you. 

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Pretending you do out of spite is. It's funny how you keep trying to lie about it. No one believes you. 

Your post isn't even relevant to what I posted so wtf so you want me to reply with?