I just realized I own over 350 PS4/PS5 games

That's a massive collection for the PS4. I sold most of my PS4 collection at some point last-gen convinced that I was going to stop gaming and shit. Needless to say I had to rebuild my collection. I have it on pricecharting.com, I'll post my current PS4 collection.

Really weak collection because it's one I got very late in the PS4 lifespan and it's missing all the cool earlier PS4 games I used to have and the fact I bought at least 50% of my games digitally during that gen. Lot of PSVR games because I didn't sell those during my frenzy. 

Garou: Mark of the Wolves

Firewall Zero War

Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight

Sairento VR 

Wipeout: Omega Collection

Deracine 

Tetris Effect

Valkyria Chronicles Remastered 

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD 

The Walking Dead: Onslaught

The Wizards

Ion Fury

Tales of Berseria

13 Sentinels Aegis Rim

Resident Evil Origins Collection

Divinity Original Sin 2

Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection

Astro Bot Rescue Mission

Yakuza Like a Dragon

Dead Rising

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1-2

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

Driveclub VR

Wonderful 101: Remastered

Elderscrolls V: Skyrim VR

Battle Chasers: Nightwar

Resident Evil 7 Biohazard

Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden

Until Dawn Rush of Blood

Playstation VR Worlds

Blood and Truth

Doom VFR

Banner Saga Trilogy

Death Stranding

Battlezone VR

Torments Tides of Numenera

PSVR Demo Disc 2.0

Prey

Stars Wars Squadrons

:D 

I own over 400 PS5 and PS4 games. All of them are digital though since I got rid of my physical games a while ago because I hate clutter.

Gotta admit though I kinda miss seeing a whole shelf full of games like this. 

Very impressive collection you've got there :aitch:

• aitch 1
25 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I own over 400 PS5 and PS4 games. All of them are digital though since I got rid of my physical games a while ago because I hate clutter.

Gotta admit though I kinda miss seeing a whole shelf full of games like this. 

Very impressive collection you've got there :aitch:

:bow: though, i've been buying all the physical releases of the souls games.  no clue why. my physical collection is an unopened take your heart edition of p5 and like 5 soulsborne games lol.

• Thanks 1
  • aitch 1
2 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Didn't you at one point just put games in sleeves and toss them into a bin? I don't remember who that was but if it was you I'm proud of your turnaround.

How long ago was that? I know I had pirated games in a cd book. 

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

How long ago was that? I know I had pirated games in a cd book. 

Couple years ago. It makes sense for pirated shit, but whoever this was was just tossing new purchased games into sleeves.

• Sad 1

Do you keep everything? I used to own a lot but only kept games I thought were worth keeping. Never seen a console with 350+ worth it imo.

I'm still trying to sell off a lot of my older games. I like physical ownership but its just taking too much space especially if you never play them. Its the one thing I likd about pc gaming, that all digital library.

Good job building that collection though, something you would struggle to do on xbox since it has very few games.

7 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Do you keep everything? I used to own a lot but only kept games I thought were worth keeping. Never seen a console with 350+ worth it imo.

I'm still trying to sell off a lot of my older games. I like physical ownership but its just taking too much space especially if you never play them. Its the one thing I likd about pc gaming, that all digital library.

Good job building that collection though, something you would struggle to do on xbox since it has very few games.

I traded in all PS4 versions for PS5 versions. Death Stranding, Tsushima, Y8 and Y9 etc. Since I want the best versions. All of them are up to date I don't keep PS4 games that have a PS5 option.

3 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Some of my games cost over 200 bucks.

Like what? You’d have to find someone to buy it first. Regardless, with most being sold for under $5 my statement is likely still correct. 

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line