Lmfao the new Horizon expansion is receiving overwhelmingly negative reviews.

Spoiler

In the new expansion, Alloy falls in love with Seyka, her female companion.

Seriously, Sony you really can't stop shoving your fuckin agenda don't you?

As if pushing your feminist bullshit wasn't enough, now you want to give this franchise the same TLoU treatment.

Lmfao fuck you Sony.

That's it.

I won't bother with any new Sony exclusives.

That is pretty silly 

Spoiler

My memory might be a bit vague, but were there any hints or implications that she could have potentially been a lesbian? If they just suddenly decided to make her a lesbian in the DLC then thats kind of bizarre. Its like they're trying to make it stand out and garner attention at the expense of the series' storytelling and lore.

Just now, JonbX said:

I tried forbidden west and it felt like the same sony open world crap ive played time after time.

The beginning is meh. Once it takes off, it’s pretty great. I liked it way more than GoW.

• Like 1

I didnt play GOW either.  After hearing what everyone was saying about it i felt it wouldnt be for me, considering i felt the 2018 gow was just ok at best. Ill try it when it comes to SonyPass tho.

• NPC 1
Just now, JonbX said:

I didnt play GOW either.  After hearing what everyone was saying about it i felt it wouldnt be for me, considering i felt the 2018 gow was just ok at best. I’ll try it when it comes to SonyPass tho.

If the NPC companions didn’t ruin every puzzle, I would have enjoyed it more. 

3 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I didnt play GOW either.  After hearing what everyone was saying about it i felt it wouldnt be for me, considering i felt the 2018 gow was just ok at best. Ill try it when it comes to SonyPass tho.

Probably a good choice. I thought it was quite a bit inferior to GoW 2018 though I know im in the minority.

24 minutes ago, Cell said:

Bruh when Microsoft is offering a prayer to the muckleshoot before a tech podcast you haven’t got a leg to stand on. GTFO. 

I have both consoles.

You really can´t write my opinions off because of your retarded fanboyism.

I have about 75 hours of Horizon Zero Dawn. I really tried to like it, but the open world was boring, ridden with robot beasts EVERYWHERE, and every head of a small tribe that you could find was a a fucking woman.

Any men you met was helpless, weak and desperate for your help. 

lmfao fuck you Sony. 

Edited by MalaXmaS

It’s getting overwhelmingly negative reviews from neckbeard and salty lemshits. It has an 81 on MC from critics which is great for a DLC. 

:mjgrin: Anyone who is bothered by two chicks kissing is probably gay themselves. I don’t know about you weirdos but as a straight man I love watching girls kiss each other. 

• dead 2
9 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

It’s getting overwhelmingly negative reviews from neckbeard and salty lemshits. It has an 81 on MC from critics which is great for a DLC. 

:mjgrin: Anyone who is bothered by two chicks kissing is probably gay themselves. I don’t know about you weirdos but as a straight man I love watching girls kiss each other. 

They rather watch two dudes kiss. The lems are bug-chasing pillow biters. 

• Haha 1
  • dead 1