CMA blocks ABK deal (TLHBFR!!!!!!!)

On 2023-07-21 at 12:46 PM, Tears of the Cows said:

You just know if this thing passed DynaFlop and JenB were going to do their quarterly login and claim ownage :roff: Instead they're lurking with tears in their eyes and a whole lotta salt

This one was bang on :tom: They refused to log in but were clearly lurking because Dynaflop has been hanging around here like a bad smell all week.

Imagine being close to 40, and leaving a forum because you can't handle people making fun of your plastic box, and like a child....pretending you don't like nor care foe the forum at all but running back the moment you think it's safe to post here again without your favourite plastic box being riddiculed :kaz:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

speaking of resetera, excerpts from the official xbox thread                      

the irony that the thing that blocked xbox was...                             THE CLOUD  

Posted Images

On 2023-07-22 at 10:47 AM, Substatic said:

Just stop you lost this thread and lost badly. No amount of memes or shit posting will change this.

Holy shit, they're getting angry because we aren't. We're just laughing at their pent-up butthurt:drake:

16 hours ago, TLHBO said:

This one was bang on :tom: They refused to log in but were clearly lurking because Dynaflop has been hanging around here like a bad smell all week.

Imagine being close to 40, and leaving a forum because you can't handle people making fun of your plastic box, and like a child....pretending you don't like nor care foe the forum at all but running back the moment you think it's safe to post here again without your favourite plastic box being riddiculed :kaz:

You're really not that interesting.

16 hours ago, TLHBO said:

His real life identity is wrapped up in that plastic box that's why.  Last gen and especially this gen has been traumatizing for him. 

Lemmings are a sad pathetic bunch :kaz:

10 minutes ago, Substatic said:

You're nervously laughing after you majorly lost this entire thread in a huge backfire. 

LOL he's still trying.....and failing.:drake:

Its hilarious how I'm successfully getting under his skin, while he can't do the same to me.

4 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

You're really not that interesting.

And yet you're here :trump:

Aftwr claiming this forum was "gay as fuck and boring" and thst you had better forums to post on. What happened to those? Why do you onpy post on systemwars at times which coincide with positive news for Microsoft?

Its almost as if you want to post here but can't handle your plastic box being the butt of all jokes (because it sucks).

7 hours ago, TLHBO said:

And yet you're here :trump:

Aftwr claiming this forum was "gay as fuck and boring" and thst you had better forums to post on. What happened to those? Why do you onpy post on systemwars at times which coincide with positive news for Microsoft?

Its almost as if you want to post here but can't handle your plastic box being the butt of all jokes (because it sucks).

And yet both can be true at the same time. This forum can be gay, and it can be boring which is why I'm so infrequently here.

I couldn't care less about Xbox, it's just enjoyable when something positive happens for them because it drives you people absolutely bonkers..

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

And yet both can be true at the same time. This forum can be gay, and it can be boring which is why I'm so infrequently here.

I couldn't care less about Xbox, it's just enjoyable when something positive happens for them because it drives you people absolutely bonkers..

Infrequently here? You've been posting non-stop since xbox got some good news :hest:

To your second point the only person driven bonkers by xbox news is yourself, thats's why you went into hiding as xbox was a laughing stock for years. Newsfladh, it's still a laughing stock and your games are years away :kaz:

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

Infrequently here? You've been posting non-stop since xbox got some good news :hest:

To your second point the only person driven bonkers by xbox news is yourself, thats's why you went into hiding as xbox was a laughing stock for years. Newsfladh, it's still a laughing stock and your games are years away :kaz:

I've posted like eight times lol

22 hours ago, jehurey said:

Its hilarious how I'm successfully 

Why not just lose like a man and gracefully?

No one likes a sore loser. Admit you lost this thread on a purely factual and objective level. C'mon now. No need to be childish about it.

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

No one likes a sore loser.

no one like a sore person who is losing their shit, like you are.:hest:

Notice how I'm getting more enjoyment out of this?

because you're that much of a loser, you don't even know how to react when something else happens.:tom:

On 2023-07-24 at 11:37 PM, jehurey said:

no one like a sore person who is losing their shit, like you are.

Getting the last post in won't make it so you weren't royally raped in every MS Activision Blizzard thread for being completely wrong for months.

200w.gif?cid=790b76118tm05web66z7lukbv59

• dead 1
11 hours ago, Substatic said:

Getting the last post in won't make it so you weren't royally raped in every MS Activision Blizzard thread for being completely wrong for months.

200w.gif?cid=790b76118tm05web66z7lukbv59

Then why are you desperately still trying?

:hest:

10 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

:mroff:

....and so is bald cucky dick tucky, as well:kaz: