PS5 has best Q1 of any console in history; shipping 6.3m units. Total now over 38.5m

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sony is abandoning the traditional model and will copy MS this gen anyday now.....   

what was the forecast that Bald Cucky Dick Tucky kept on saying, over and over, that Sony wasn't going to be able to meet?   18 million in sales for their fiscal year?  

Posted Images

Its speculated, that based on Microsoft's latest finance report, they couldn't have sold enough consoles to reach 20 million in sales.

So, with PS5 now at 38.5 million, we may have already reached the point where Playstation has a 2:1 userbase advantage over Xbox

By the way, EOY 2022 figures were like:

• PS5 = 32 million
  • Xbox Series = 18.5 million

End of Q1 2023 would be:

• PS5 = 38.5 million
  • Xbox Series = ~20.5 million (keeping previous pacing trends the same)

So the worldwide ratio is already almost 2:1 now. 1.9x, to be precise.

Them selling 2 million Xbox this past quarter doesn't seem plausible, based on their earnings numbers. So they may be just under 20 million.

• dead 1
6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Its speculated, that based on Microsoft's latest finance report, they couldn't have sold enough consoles to reach 20 million in sales.

So, with PS5 now at 38.5 million, we may have already reached the point where Playstation has a 2:1 userbase advantage over Xbox

Them selling 2 million Xbox this past quarter doesn't seem plausible, based on their earnings numbers. So they may be just under 20 million.

I wouldn't doubt they're under those numbers. Do we even know what Xbox One actually sold? :drake: 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I hope we see what ND has been up to. I can’t even imagine how good it’ll look. 

I need new factions in my life. I put more hours into Factions 1 than almost any other online shooter.

• Upvote 1

FD2-E3-CA8-B9-C7-473-D-9967-154-B0-E9-D2

So, its guaranteed to release before March 2024. And its very doubtful that they would intentionally want to release it during Jan-March 2024, so that means that the game will be arriving before the end of this year.

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

FD2-E3-CA8-B9-C7-473-D-9967-154-B0-E9-D2

So, its guaranteed to release before March 2024. And its very doubtful that they would intentionally want to release it during Jan-March 2024, so that means that the game will be arriving before the end of this year.

Insomniac have tweeted multiple times already that it's on track for Fall this year. It's not missing the deadline.

Rumors are that they even plan to launch in September, the same month Starfield is launching :hest:

8 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

They aren't MS to make stage announcements for Christ sake. But MS upped the game, they might be forced to go for a Japanese publishers. Think Sega or Square Enix.

Sony has their own history of early announcements. The difference is Sony games actually come out.

Square Enix has been rumored for like a year now, ever since they sold off their western teams. Playstation wants Final Fantasy, I think that's pretty clear.

2 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

PSN Plus makes the same combined revenue that all of gamepass and XBox Live make. That's pathetic for MS.

I saw that lol.

All this time Bots were making noise about GP and it turns out that PS Plus alone not even the entire PSN, makes more money than GP and XBL combined :kaz:

3 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

We count shipped units as sold now?

lmfao cows are flip flopping now. 

For Sony they are as good as sold since the PS5 actually has demand unlike the Series Potato consoles that have been gathering dust for years.

Cope harder lemshit 

C5BDB5DF-E6A1-414E-9CC8-D265DA8CE22C.jpeg.07407349b8cdfbbc22f45650345c8037.jpeg