PS5 has best Q1 of any console in history; shipping 6.3m units. Total now over 38.5m

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sony is abandoning the traditional model and will copy MS this gen anyday now.....   

what was the forecast that Bald Cucky Dick Tucky kept on saying, over and over, that Sony wasn't going to be able to meet?   18 million in sales for their fiscal year?  

Posted Images

Remember when the lemmings were trying to make fun of Jim Ryan and say he's the worst person to run Playstation?

:hest:I can't imagine them being more way off the mark than that.

Jim Ryan has probably had the best single month of performance from any executive I've ever seen in the tech industry since maybe circa-2016 when Tesla was releasing new cars, SpaceX was successfully landing rockets and launching internet satellites, and Elon Musk looked like the smartest man in the world.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Remember when the lemmings were trying to make fun of Jim Ryan and say he's the worst person to run Playstation?

:hest:I can't imagine them being more way off the mark than that.

Jim Ryan has probably had the best single month of performance from any executive I've ever seen in the tech industry since maybe circa-2016 when Tesla was releasing new cars, SpaceX was successfully landing rockets and launching internet satellites, and Elon Musk looked like the smartest man in the world.

:kaz: Lemmings are the Michael Pachter of fanboys. All their predictions are always off the mark. Basically, if you are a betting man it’s always wise to bet opposite of what your average lemshit will bet. None of their predictions for the last decade or more have come true. I realized a long time ago that even the Universe hates Xbox and it will bend just to fuck over lemshits. Dynaflop, Lemij and Cuckstz are jokes they are because Xbox has been predestined to fail by the universe itself.

:mj: I’ve been arguing with Dynaflop since the old forum and dude has been unfailingly wrong in every prediction he’s made since even before the XB1 launched. You’d think the retard and all the other lemshit retards would learn by now but they continue to remain delusional and stupid.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I hope this leads to more ps5 only (sorry ps4) games. 

if HFW Burning Shores DLC  is any indication, the era of cross-gen games from Sony is finally over. I expect third party to follow them.

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Ghostz and Lemij have been owned... They claimed Sony wouldn't make the forecast. 

Those retards are always wrong. I knew Sony would make their targets the moment those two idiots opened their mouths and said they wouldn't :hest:

• aitch 1
Just now, Goukosan said:

Sony is abandoning the traditional model and will copy MS this gen anyday now..... 

:kaz:

Yeah, that claim was always silly. Consoles aren’t going anywhere, at least for a good 10+ years. 

• aitch 1

@Tears of the Cows aka Cuckstz is avoiding this thread like the plague :hest:

He can't say he hasn't seen it. We've seen him post in other threads since this thread was made.

He doesn't want to come in here and accept his ownage like a man despite making a bet months ago that Sony wouldn't meet their forecasts.

He's tucking his dick and running away like he usually does :mroff:

:ccruise:Cuckstz:ccruise:

E4A1E4A1-9579-47E9-B9ED-6D6F35B1EC64.thumb.jpeg.c30c621f9a4ea9402993fcde7d3fae56.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Ghostz and Lemij have been owned... They claimed Sony wouldn't make the forecast. 

what was the forecast that Bald Cucky Dick Tucky kept on saying, over and over, that Sony wasn't going to be able to meet?

18 million in sales for their fiscal year?

FuyAfzXWcAESAnV?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by jehurey
  • Haha 2