The Official ROG Ally Thread (SteamDeck too)

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That persecution complex is showing.... Where did I post about Redfall in this thread?

Go search the internet for another message board for you run away to.. Only to be banned within a couple of months again :umad:

"I came here on Zelda's launch day to laugh at you idiots..."  follow along retard.

I didn't run from anything.. lmfao.. listen to how much of a pathetic desperate loser you sound like right now trying to spin that as some "win"    :hest: 

A guy posts on a game forum for years and years, constantly arguing about the same bullshit with the exact same 5 people over and over.... one day he stops and just steps back...  "OH LOOK HES RUNNING AWAY!!!" :drake: 

You 3 guys are truly fucking pathetic. :kaz: 

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just ran into a pretty big issue while playing the Front Mission demo. When you start a new game, you have to enter in your pilot's name. However, I couldn't for the life of me bring up the keyboard

Windows is not up to the task.

BF2042 looks surprisingly sharp on medium settings, and it consistently runs between 40-60FPS at 25w. Impressive given its scale, and even when there's a lot going on it doesn't dip far below that (th

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Remij said:

"I came here on Zelda's launch day to laugh at you idiots..."  follow along retard.

I didn't run from anything.. lmfao.. listen to how much of a pathetic desperate loser you sound like right now trying to spin that as some "win"    :hest: 

A guy posts on a game forum for years and years, constantly arguing about the same bullshit with the exact same 5 people over and over.... one day he stops and just steps back...  "OH LOOK HES RUNNING AWAY!!!" :drake: 

You 3 guys are truly fucking pathetic. :kaz: 

"Bbbut you immediately brought up Redfall and Microsoft"   Where Bitch?  You're so blinded by your bullshit you're seeing shit that isn't there. 

Your slimy ass had to crawl back here because once again you got laughed out and banned from yet another forum :kaz:

Edited by Goukosan
20 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

"Bbbut you immediately brought up Redfall and Microsoft"   Where Bitch?  You're so blinded by your bullshit you're seeing shit that isn't there. 

Your slimy ass had to crawl back here because once again you got laughed out and banned from yet another forum :kaz:

I never mentioned you guys said anything about Redfall in this thread specifically you stupid fuck.  I said I came on here (system wars) to laugh at you pathetic fucks on Zelda's launch day.... and you (idiot sheep) IMMEDIATELY brought up Microsoft and Redfall :drake: 

Durr what name should I use to hide my identity on this forum so I can start fresh and hide so the SW guys will never know??!   Oh right! Remij! :danylol: 

:tom: 

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, Remij said:

I never mentioned you guys said anything about Redfall in this thread specifically you stupid fuck.  I said I came on here (system wars) to laugh at you pathetic fucks on Zelda's launch day.... and you (idiot sheep) IMMEDIATELY brought up Microsoft and Redfall :drake: 

Durr what name should I use to hide my identity on this forum so I can start fresh and hide so the SW guys will never know??!   Oh right! Remij! :danylol: 

:tom: 

2 hours ago, Remij said:

.. then you threw a predictable tantrum and started blabbing on about Microsoft and Redfall... like clockwork :rofl: 

Lying J is back at it, bbbbut I never said you brought up Redfall :awww:

Your act is boring and played out now kid.  Go kick rocks. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Lying J is back at it, bbbbut I never said you brought up Redfall :awww:

Your act is boring and played out now kid.  Go kick rocks. 

Yes, you guys did throw a complete tantrum :tom: 

You're throwing one right now too.  You'd probably ban me if you could... :hest: 

Edited by Remij
31 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yes, you guys did throw a complete tantrum :tom: 

You're throwing one right now too.  You'd probably ban me if you could... :hest: 

I'm Laughing at your pathetic ass for getting banned and laughed out another forum only for you to crawl back in here :patpatpat:

Could care less if you get banned or not here in any event you're the forum punching bag :kaz:

Go play in traffic or something kid. 

Edited by Goukosan
5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I'm Laughing at your pathetic ass for getting banned and laughed out another forum only for you to crawl back in here :patpatpat:

Could care less if you get banned or not here in any event you're the forum punching bag :kaz:

Go play in traffic or something kid. 

^aww Goofy is mad!  My secret hidden identity "Remij" was thwarted on another forum after I tried to run away from the big baddies of System Wars and start fresh! :tom: 

He wants me to go and run to another forum evidently so him and his two pathetic dipshit sidekicks can keep tabs on me and report back to each other here and circle jerk from "owning" me :danylol: 

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

^aww Goofy is mad!  My secret hidden identity "Remij" was thwarted on another forum after I tried to run away from the big baddies of System Wars and start fresh! :tom: 

He wants me to go and run to another forum evidently so him and his two pathetic dipshit sidekicks can keep tabs on me and report back to each other here and circle jerk from "owning" me :danylol: 

You're a joke kid.

Stay, go... I don't give a shit because you're a joke through and through be it on this site or whatever site you post at now or in the future. 

Everyone sees through your act.. It's old and tired. Now run along. 

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're a joke kid.

Stay, go... I don't give a shit because you're a joke through and through be it on this site or whatever site you post at now or in the future. 

Everyone sees through your act.. It's old and tired. Now run along. 

Stop talking to me moron.  Nobody gives a shit what you think :D 

31 minutes ago, Remij said:

Stop talking to me moron.  Nobody gives a shit what you think :D 

They cared so much about what you had to say that they banned and laughed you out the forum :kaz:

Did I stutter? Run along twirp. 

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

They cared so much they banned and laughed you out the forum :kaz:

Did I stutter? Run along twirp. 

This moron keeps talking.  Nobody asked if you stuttered... you were told to shut the fuck up :drake: 

25 minutes ago, Remij said:

This moron keeps talking.  Nobody asked if you stuttered... you were told to shut the fuck up :drake: 

Nah you were shut the fuck up when you got banned... Hence why you're back here:kaz:

That would explain him coming back to the forum already piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed

Because he's getting rejected at forums about as much as the PC ports that he's buying are getting rejected by Quality Control.:tom:

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Nah you were shut the fuck up when you got banned... Hence why you're back here:kaz:

I was banned back in the middle of April :drake: 

I came back to laugh at you pathetic fucks on Zelda's release that Zelda is best on PC.  Mission accomplished... as you all immediately began menstruating and throwing fits :kaz: 

1000-Milestone-Unit-Testing-AngularJS-2.

wait a minute, he's trying to boast to us that he lasted on other forums for LESSER time than we had originally thought, and he got banned quicker than we had anticipated?

And that was supposed to help his case?

:drake:

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

wait a minute, he's trying to boast to us that he lasted on other forums for LESSER time than we had originally thought, and he got banned quicker than we had anticipated?

And that was supposed to help his case?

:drake:

I never posted there with the intention of posting long term... I started posting there because I was invited, and after I got there, the founder of the site gave me a paid membership, and then I saw how much they were complete overzealous PS fanboys, and simply trolled them from then on.

I was even PM'd beforehand telling me that I was going to be banned for trolling some of the guys... but that he liked me :tom: 

They wanted me perm'd but he didn't even do that... notice the difference between my ban and everyone elses..  :hest: 

Screenshot-2023-05-12-211902.png

That place is a shit cesspool of idiots who just want to circle jerk each other all day... just like this fourm is.  I have no intention of going back there, and no intention of coming back here.  

LMAO Gouko and Jerky... you idiots really think I give a damn what you think or being a part of a forum of the same 5-6 people saying the same shit.  Twinblade and GD are cool, and they actually play and talk about games... but then you have FireRetard who does nothing but post (TLHBFR!!!!!) in every thread title sperging out constantly about Xbox... Gouki who only posts when there's an NPD chart he can jerk off over, and Jerky just trying to Jerry-go-round with Substatic or Ghostz for 9+ pages

LOL oh yea... sure don't want to miss out on that! :danylol:

Edited by Remij
33 minutes ago, Remij said:

I never posted there with the intention of posting long term... I started posting there because I was invited, and after I got there, the founder of the site gave me a paid membership, and then I saw how much they were complete overzealous PS fanboys, and simply trolled them from then on.

I was even PM'd beforehand telling me that I was going to be banned for trolling some of the guys... but that he liked me :tom: 

They wanted me perm'd but he didn't even do that... notice the difference between my ban and everyone elses..  :hest: 

Screenshot-2023-05-12-211902.png

That place is a shit cesspool of idiots who just want to circle jerk each other all day... just like this fourm is.  I have no intention of going back there, and no intention of coming back here.  

LMAO Gouko and Jerky... you idiots really think I give a damn what you think or being a part of a forum of the same 5-6 people saying the same shit.  Twinblade and GD are cool, and they actually play and talk about games... but then you have FireRetard who does nothing but post (TLHBFR!!!!!) in every thread title sperging out constantly about Xbox... Gouki who only posts when there's an NPD chart he can jerk off over, and Jerky just trying to Jerry-go-round with Substatic or Ghostz for 9+ pages

LOL oh yea... sure don't want to miss out on that! :danylol:

:tom:The people from that forum need to come and see this shit you're typing:lawl:

They probably are already laughing their asses off, like we've been doing.

"you think I give a damn!!!":lemming: [gigantic post with charts]

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:tom:The people from that forum need to come and see this shit you're typing:lawl:

They probably are already laughing their asses off, like we've been doing.

"you think I give a damn!!!":lemming: [gigantic post with charts]

That probably IS a gigantic post on your shitty 1080p monitor :lawl: :ovolol: 

Just now, Remij said:

That probably IS a gigantic post on your shitty 1080p monitor :lawl: :ovolol: 

LOL he tried making fun of me of trying to bring up an old story

..........and he proceeds to do the same thing, except he got the story wrong:lawl:

• -GD-X★ changed the title to The Official ROG Ally Thread (SteamDeck too)