Famitsu interview: Jim Ryan kills the idea of PS5 releases day and date on PC, says PC ports 2 to 3 years later is the way to go

:hest: I remember arguing with Lemij earlier in the gen and he said Sony would be doing day and date eventually. Well the retard completely lost the argument now as Jim himself has killed the whole idea of day and date PS5 games on PC, and also says they won’t be porting games a year later but instead they think 2 to 3 years is the way to go confirming what I thought….

:kaz: Are Cuckstz and Lemij ever right about anything?

Fv_S62SXgAEkDsl.jpg.381ccf50910e940354ca34a1dc4f40d1.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jim Ryan: Our games wont launch day & date on PC   Lemij: So let me tell you why these games will be launching day & date on PC  

Of course Sony would never do day 1 releases on PC. I have no clue why someone would think otherwise. 

He's, straight-up, trying to delude himself, at this point.   No there isn't.   Maybe for like a Sony small indie game or live service game that was part of the Bungie deal.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Maybe this is what Jim Ryan thinks, but once PlayStation PC ports are reliably good, it'll be stupid to sit on product for 2 years when it could be making you money.

By the end of this gen there will be day and day big games.. like I said.  Not every one.. but there will be some.

If sonys live service games are actually good and get popular, their entire strategy will change regarding PC.

11 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Maybe this is what Jim Ryan thinks, but once PlayStation PC ports are reliably good, it'll be stupid to sit on product for 2 years when it could be making you money.

So reliably good that TLOU Part 1 was the worst PC port we've seen this gen?

Nah, they still have work to do in that department.

14 minutes ago, Remij said:

No he doesn't...  We already know day and date games are coming moron :lawl:

Cope harder, he doesn't mix his words here and he's the boss. What he says goes...

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

:mj: Just accept you were wrong and eat your L. I tried to tell your retarded ass before but you didn't wanna believe it. There is no world where Sony follows the losing business model of MS of releasing every game on PC day and date. MS has already shown them that idea is a failure with their cratering Xbox software/hardware sales and their broken games at launch.

15 minutes ago, Remij said:

:hest:He's, straight-up, trying to delude himself, at this point.

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

By the end of this gen there will be day and day big games.. like I said.  Not every one.. but there will be some.

If sonys live service games are actually good and get popular, their entire strategy will change regarding PC.

No there isn't.

Maybe for like a Sony small indie game or live service game that was part of the Bungie deal.

Jim Ryan is not making his core first-party teams work on anything other than PS5 hardware.

And then you are at the mercy if Bluepoint or Iron Galaxy can do a decent port.............years afterwards.

And if TLOU1 is any indication:kaz:

This absolutely sounds like Jim Ryan backing away from what he was saying 1-2 years ago, PC releases don't really sound important to him anymore.

• Geese 1
23 minutes ago, Remij said:

Just like that PC Port of Bloodborne right? :drake: 

Only moron here is the port beggar :hehe: 

• dead 1
  • FIREPOWER changed the title to Famitsu interview: Jim Ryan kills the idea of PS5 releases day and date on PC, says PC ports 2 to 3 years later is the way to go
31 minutes ago, Remij said:

Just like MS and Sony will adapt gamepass. Sony will got digital only this gen. XBox will make a comeback. PS5 will be the last Sony console due to streaming becoming big etc etc.

• Geese 1
6 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Only their live service games are day 1 PC to build online communities.

Yep, the only games they'll be releasing day and date will be their live service games, the SP AAA games will stay exclusive to consoles for years.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

There's a lot of chirping in this thread... :hest:

Get back to me when it's the end of this gen.... like I said it would be. :romantears:

Yea, same way we got back to your retarded ass when you were claiming at the beginning of the gen that ShitBox would make a comeback and that Halo Infinite was going to be a major success :hest:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

There's a lot of chirping in this thread... :hest:

Get back to me when it's the end of this gen.... like I said it would be. :romantears:

It’s coming with the Bloodborne PC port. :omglol:

PS5 is currently having its best months ever for a PS console but yeah, they’ll be putting them on PC. Your logic is just port begging again. :kaz: 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Firepower HBR. He uses his nephews PC more than his nephews PS5, he was hoping they’d come day 1. :drake:

:omglol:  Cuckstz coming in to save his boyfriend Lemij from getting raped, pathetic...

0BF90BC2-0FD6-4B3C-8096-62998FA8A521.thumb.jpeg.a37289ab92f308c11752f3fc36c48ba0.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

He didn’t even deny it :mroff:

After running away from his own thread where he's getting raped, he tucked and ran over here to defend his boyfriend Lemij but he's also getting raped here too  :kaz:

IMG_5882.thumb.JPG.eab7aad976b24b7f19d18d9c920c5511.JPG1996526850_Screenshot2023-05-13at18-53-21TuckingTransHub.png.8184c716ebdae1219b6533932eeebcba.png.d0fc68bc7edbbb645f31db9b1528bef1.png